Catholic Priest in Montreal Stabbed

Less and less people are considering a house of worship as a place of unquestioned sanctuary. It's too bad.

Ran up to the alter during mass.

The 26 year old males name will be withheld to protect his religion, I mean identity until this gets swept under the rug.

Montreal priest expected to survive stabbing at St. Joseph's Oratory
I wonder if this was a child molestation victim coming back to "deal" with his molester.

That was my first thought too.

I don't think it was a muslim after reading this

Footage from the incident shows a tall man wearing a white baseball cap approach the altar and stab Grou as he falls to the ground. Security and what appears to be other members of the parrish then step forward, encircling the attacker, who stands with his hands at his sides. Grou quickly stood up and didn't appear in pain.

Grou suffered only superficial wounds and is expected to make a full recovery.

That was no muslim coming to make a statement. Was he yelling allah akbar?

Less and less people are considering a house of worship as a place of unquestioned sanctuary. It's too bad.
Republicans hate sanctuaries.

Actually, its the liberals who really hate Christian religious sanctuaries. If you'll remember Slick Willy and Jan Reno firebombing the sanctuary of the Branch Davidian Religion in Waco? Killed many innocent people.

Republicans hate sanctuaries.
Sanctuary cities you mean? Yes, we hate having federal immigration law ignored so leftists can grow their
illegal immigrant infused voting base and give away public money to their non citizen client allies.

Ran up to the alter during mass.

The 26 year old males name will be withheld to protect his religion, I mean identity until this gets swept under the rug.

Montreal priest expected to survive stabbing at St. Joseph's Oratory
I wonder if this was a child molestation victim coming back to "deal" with his molester.
You mean like the New Zealand shooter??

Greg
The NZ shooter was a molesting Catholic priest? :eek-52: Mine Gott! There sure are a lot of them!

I just watched the video. If it was a muslim, he would have stabbed at everyone who walked at him. He only went after the priest. That tells me he has a problem with the priest. And what do young men usually complain about when it comes to priests? That they molested them when they were kids.

Forum List

Back