Categorizing Recent Threads, IMO

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Perhaps my perception has been off. I'm seeing many posts that seems to just be hyper partisan, from all sides, though more from the left. Again, perhaps perception. I'm going to just post my opinion in a few words on the threads I notice in the next few minutes. Blame variety on 'new posts'.

i see it from both sides. i expected the right to ramp up given a dem is in office and they basically have a supermajority in the legislature (soon with i'm smalley winning)....but i did not expect the left to keep up such vitriol talk. all they whined about during the bush years was how the right never reached across the aisle, was not about unification, was all about "you are either with us or against us"....and now that they are in the majority, exact same stuff they complained of, if not more.

there is the constant talk about the death of the party. the danger of right wingers. how republicans are a party of no answers, losers, anti american etc....obama saying the politics of old is no more...yet what does the left and obama do....continue attacking, personal as well as professional. obama is a school yard thug that got his ass whoooped by rush....seriously pathetic as this was obama's attention immediately upon taking office.

maybe this meadowmuffin baking contest happens every election turnover, i don't know, i only recently starting having an interest in politics and am honestly losing interest more and more each day.

Last edited:
Perhaps my perception has been off. I'm seeing many posts that seems to just be hyper partisan, from all sides, though more from the left. Again, perhaps perception. I'm going to just post my opinion in a few words on the threads I notice in the next few minutes. Blame variety on 'new posts'.

was always hyper partisan...

and if you think it's more from the left, i'd suggest you don't read the boards.... because there were at least six threads on how mean letterman was to palin today alone.

if you're doing "new posts", honey, it just means you haven't posted an obama-bashing thread today given that your first ones were even before he took office.

and that's what people who post on political messsageboards do, kathianne... they argue about politics.

that's partisan, no?

or do you think you're going to get noble discussions about great issues with whining threads about how obama took his wife to dinner and theatre?

and if you think it's more from the left, i'd suggest you don't read the boards.... because there were at least six threads on how mean letterman was to palin today alone.

if you're doing "new posts", honey, it just means you haven't posted an obama-bashing thread today given that your first ones were even before he took office.

and that's what people who post on political messsageboards do, kathianne... they argue about politics.

that's partisan, no?

or do you think you're going to get noble discussions about great issues with whining threads about how obama took his wife to dinner and theatre?
And Jillian you saw me complaining about such, where? The worst I said was that Kennedy Center would have sufficed. You disagree?

that's partisan, no?

OMGOSH.....that MUST be the right hating the left.....couldn't be anyone else that doesn't find that humor offensive....

:eek:

that's partisan, no?

the multiple letterman threads came from one person.

Didn't come from me, my last two threads could not be accused of being partisan, unless you like Nazis & Imperial Japanese. :razz:

Forum List

Back