Why Is The Left So Deranged? After All, They Won?

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Have had some time over the past two days to participate a bit more-Schools out! I must say that it amazes me how those on the left find it necessary to stay as hostile as they were 11/08. They've had 'their president', the one that 'doesn't give a damn what we think', for over 5 months now.

Just take a look at thread titles and responses to any conservative threads that disagree with the administrations deeds or desires. Then there is the continuing BDS that is difficult to miss. :lol:

Didn't any of you learn graciousness in victory?

Turn about question, why is the right so deranged to ... look at the outrage threads about one joke from someone perceived to be "left" on at least two occasions, then how many threads are about a joke from one perceived to be on the "right" ... same question works for both, just the derangement is different.

My one question, why is it we can't get past binary thinking as a country now?

Annie.. I think the left sees the complete incompetence that Obama has shown so far and hope that by a forceful continuation of BDS, that they can deflect attention away from the mistake they put in the Whitehouse.

Judge Stradler chimes in to let us know it's fine for a 62 year old pervert to pick on a 14 for no other reason than he can,, and it's fine to wish kidney failure on your political enemy.. Thank You Judge Stradler, you make us sick!

Divide and conquer.

And in order to keep them conquered, keep them divided.

The scary part is that our government is doing this so well lately, too well. Wonder what they have planned now. They have been taking over private business and organizations while everyone is too busy bickering about "left" this and "right" that.

Have had some time over the past two days to participate a bit more-Schools out! I must say that it amazes me how those on the left find it necessary to stay as hostile as they were 11/08. They've had 'their president', the one that 'doesn't give a damn what we think', for over 5 months now.

Just take a look at thread titles and responses to any conservative threads that disagree with the administrations deeds or desires. Then there is the continuing BDS that is difficult to miss. :lol:

Didn't any of you learn graciousness in victory?

They are busy trying to pretend they got a lock for the future and failing that drumming up support to deny the right votes by declaring them outlaws and terrorists.

Turn about question, why is the right so deranged to ... look at the outrage threads about one joke from someone perceived to be "left" on at least two occasions, then how many threads are about a joke from one perceived to be on the "right" ... same question works for both, just the derangement is different.

I don't think it was a joke, though it's gotten way more coverage on the boards, than in the media. For the most part it's been ignored outside of the blogs.

I think Val & Dude are on the right path. I don't think it's just me that's noticed a lot of mistakes and too much money being spent. I think many on the left are not ignorant of issues nor polling. They know the difference between approval and issues and where the administration is falling on both. They understand cognitive dissonance and that sooner or later those are going to be reconciled.

They also understand that they don't wish their less intellectual comrades to go the way that so many of the GOP did, voicing criticism of missteps and failing policies-nope, deny & blame is the name of their game.

Forum List

Back