Castro Move to Obama Cabinet Puts Him One Step Closer to Becoming Hillary's VP Pick

You assume women will vote for someone because they're a woman and Latinos will vote for someone because they're Latino.

You know what that sounds like to me?

Of course not.....and nobody is talking ALL women or ALL Hispanics

But Democrats received 73% of the Hispanic vote and 55% of the women's vote in 2012. Run the Hillary/Castro ticket and you will get more women and more Hispanics to show up at the polls. You also bump those percentages 2-5%

Numbers are not adding up for Republicans in 2016

Democrats have always received a large majority of the Hispanic vote; Bush 43 was an anomaly. As for women, Democrats have traditionally faired better with that group than Republicans. Hell, more women voted for Clinton despite the fact he was a known misogynistic pig. In fact, you people still worship the ground he walks on while accusing the Republicans of having a "war" on women. :lol:

You're not pointing out anything new.

True that..

And running a woman and a Hispanic will increase those percentages

But Democrats received 73% of the Hispanic vote and 55% of the women's vote in 2012. Run the Hillary/Castro ticket and you will get more women and more Hispanics to show up at the polls. You also bump those percentages 2-5%

Democrats have always received a large majority of the Hispanic vote; Bush 43 was an anomaly. As for women, Democrats have traditionally faired better with that group than Republicans. Hell, more women voted for Clinton despite the fact he was a known misogynistic pig. In fact, you people still worship the ground he walks on while accusing the Republicans of having a "war" on women. :lol:

True that..

So you are in agreement with J.E.D. that you think so little of women and brown people that they will vote based solely on the fact that the candidate looks like them and/or has a vagina?

The idea that Julian Castro would be on anyone's short list for VP is laughable. Outside of San Antonio, few people have ever heard of the guy. Even as the Director of HUD, only slightly more people will have heard of him by 2016.

I have live in San Antonio or environs since 1974. Urban development my ass. This could have been a beautiful, well designed city...but it was turned over to shitty housing developers and strip centers. Road development is still at least 20 years behind schedule. Castro is another in a long line of dolts who have wasted a great opportunity for a great town. He will do well in further fucking up the federal government.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/18/us...-hud.html?_r=0

You assume women will vote for someone because they're a woman and Latinos will vote for someone because they're Latino.

You can't oppose a black conservative around here without getting called a racist. Why do you suppose that is?

thats only when we use the liberal standard that name calling equals racist. And since liberals cant do anything but name call black conservatives, it means thehre racist.

now if you agree with me, that name calling and racism are two different animals, then we can have a different discussion

Really? Then how have I managed to comprehensively refute and reveal as idiocy position after position of black conservatives and still been called a racist?

You can't oppose a black conservative around here without getting called a racist. Why do you suppose that is?

Yeah, because when the conservatives criticize Obama you don't accuse them of the same? That's a rich accusation coming from an Obamabot. Look up the word hypocrisy.

I do? I really ignore the issue and simply call conservatives racist when they disagree with Obama on an issue?

Which issues can you show me doing that?

True that..

So you are in agreement with J.E.D. that you think so little of women and brown people that they will vote based solely on the fact that the candidate looks like them and/or has a vagina?

Some will.

The bigger impact will be more will show up at the polls because a woman and Hospanic are running

The idea that Julian Castro would be on anyone's short list for VP is laughable. Outside of San Antonio, few people have ever heard of the guy. Even as the Director of HUD, only slightly more people will have heard of him by 2016.

Vice Presidents are like that

Who heard of Quayle or Palin before they were on the ticket?

Women and Latinos: two voting blocs the GOP lost with laughably huge deficits in 2008 and 2012

Sounds like a winning ticket to me :thup:

is that like how if you were against what the President wanted you were a racist?....why do you suppose that was?....

He was the first hispanic ever to give the Keynote Address at a National Democratic Convention. He's frequently on national television. I think he's the youngest mayor of any of the biggest 50 cities in the USA.

He's more well known than you give him credit for. He's way more well known already then John Edwards or Sarah Palin ever were

Last edited:
Women and Latinos: two voting blocs the GOP lost with laughably huge deficits in 2008 and 2012

You'll recall the Styx lyrics to "To much time on my hands"....

Well, I'm a jet fuel genius - I can solve the world's problems
Without even trying
I have dozens of friends and the fun never ends
That is, as long as I'm buying

Explains the minority and women votes for Democrats to a tee.

You'll recall the Styx lyrics to "To much time on my hands"....

Well, I'm a jet fuel genius - I can solve the world's problems
Without even trying
I have dozens of friends and the fun never ends
That is, as long as I'm buying

Explains the minority and women votes for Democrats to a tee.

Damn, that is a stupid post

Want to take it back?

thats only when we use the liberal standard that name calling equals racist. And since liberals cant do anything but name call black conservatives, it means thehre racist.

now if you agree with me, that name calling and racism are two different animals, then we can have a different discussion

Really? Then how have I managed to comprehensively refute and reveal as idiocy position after position of black conservatives and still been called a racist?

You have never managed to comprehensively refute anything and the only idiocy you reveal is your own.

I just think it's great democrats have finally come out to officially support Castro. We always knew it, but about time you came clean.

MTE4MDAzNDEwMjcyNjgzNTM0.jpg

Hillary/Castro 2016: The Real Deal!

:cuckoo:

A Clinton/Castro ticket would be very tough to beat for anybody Republicans put out there barring any drastic change in the economy.

It's Dem thinking. All blacks vote the same way because they all think the same way. All women vote the same way because they all think the same way. All Hispanics, ditto. Anyone who doesn't is obviously mentally ill and a freak and can be ridiculed at will.
It's how they roll.

You do not gave after all of the votes, just the majority. Republicans were always satisfied with the White vote. Dems are smart enough to have realized that is not the future of politics. Republicans, slow thinkers whose lips move when they read, are taking quite a while to get that through their heads.

Forum List

Back