Cast Iron

orgreenic cookware - Google Search

Lately I've been using 9x9 aluminum for cornbread. Greased up Grandma's skillet and put it up.

I've eaten many a meal out of that skillet, but there's better ways now.

Now why did you go and do that?

Don't try to fix something that's not broken

I ate Fried Chicken out of a cast iron skillet most every Sunday, because that's how my mama rolled.

So why did you 'put it up'???? I'm sure that skillet can still cook a mean meal anyday

Because eggs go in the Orgreenic, and bacon goes in the George Foreman. Aluminum 9x9 for cornbread.

I don't fry chicken. Haven't touched the thing in 18 mos. You gotta wash, then heat n season the thing.. eh.

I already do that with Teflon. :dunno:
I do not cook with any pans coated with teflon.

Just too worried about the potential health hazards. .... :cool:

Now see......this is why I asked here, instead of relying on Google & YouTube.......much more informative:2up:

Teflon is bad, the ceramic and copper stuff is the way to go. I want the big copper with the fryer basket. Already seen it in action. Do want.

This right here:

Copper Chef™ 5-Piece XL 11-Inch Square Casserole Pan Set

Lately I've been using 9x9 aluminum for cornbread. Greased up Grandma's skillet and put it up.

I ate Fried Chicken out of a cast iron skillet most every Sunday, because that's how my mama rolled.

So why did you 'put it up'???? I'm sure that skillet can still cook a mean meal anyday

Because eggs go in the Orgreenic, and bacon goes in the George Foreman. Aluminum 9x9 for cornbread.

I don't fry chicken. Haven't touched the thing in 18 mos. You gotta wash, then heat n season the thing.. eh.

Do you wash & dry your Orgreenic, George Foreman and Aluminum 9x9 after use???......eh

You do realize you could cook all those things in one frypan, right???

I also do not cook using aluminum or anodized cookware.

Acidic foods when heated will react with aluminum and release minute amounts of toxins onto the food.

Also, aluminum cookware may contribute to Alzheimer's according to some medical experts. ..... :cool:

Do you wash & dry your Orgreenic, George Foreman and Aluminum 9x9 after use???......eh

You do realize you could cook all those things in one frypan, right???

No! I just wipe them off with a paper towel and done. :eusa_whistle:

Well, not the 9x9, that requires de washings.

I also do not cook using aluminum or anodized cookware.

Acidic foods when heated will react with aluminum and release minute amounts of toxins onto the food.

Also, aluminum cookware may contribute to Alzheimer's according to some medical experts. ..... :cool:

Now that ^^ I have heard.

I already do that with Teflon. :dunno:
I do not cook with any pans coated with teflon.

Just too worried about the potential health hazards. .... :cool:

Such as?

Ya gotta eat. I'm not ready for raw eggs.

Teflon and Perfluorooctanoic Acid (PFOA)

and if you don't like that link there are thousands of others available........just Google the hazards of Teflon

Thanks, that's informative. Although it seems to say the jury's out, it's good to know a jury exists.

I used "Teflon" as a generic, I don't actually remember what the coating is on my pans.

Forum List

Back