Carvana Sucks? Going Bankrupt?

Probably true. For now, because not enough people own Teslas to make them unavailable.
...and other carmakers are figuratively falling all over each other, begging to use the Tesla network.

Time will tell.

Ultimately, however, I will be doing essentially all of my charging at home, and will only be looking at Superchargers on my occasional long trips - when I'm more likely to take my Jetta GLI in any event.

My theory is that the ideal garage will have an EV AND a high-efficiency ICE vehicle. Best of both worlds.

Good to hear that Carvana is a positive experience, congrats on your new Tesla, a fine choice, and a beautiful car. I don't know much about Carvana but I did buy a car through Carmax, and it was easily the best buying experience I've ever had for a car before. While they were doing the paperwork they take you on a tour through the shop and sales area, and it is a pretty impressive operation. You can also sit in the lobby and look for what you want online at other Carmax dealerships through their computers.

...and other carmakers are figuratively falling all over each other, begging to use the Tesla network.

Time will tell.

Ultimately, however, I will be doing essentially all of my charging at home, and will only be looking at Superchargers on my occasional long trips - when I'm more likely to take my Jetta GLI in any event.

My theory is that the ideal garage will have an EV AND a high-efficiency ICE vehicle. Best of both worlds.

You should go track that thing on a quarter mile and see how it does. That's just about the best way to know precisely what you've got and what it can do.

You'll probably smoke whichever poor sap draws you, but that's not the point if you're just seeing what you have.

It's an afternoon outing at the very least. There's gotta be a drag strip some place in the area.

Forum List

Back