Carter's grandson dies at 28

This is the same guy that leaked the Romney 47% tape. - Link

Sounds like he got his just desserts.

Sounds like your reading ability is right up down there with the OP. He got the grandson wrong.
It got corrected but that sailed right over your head. Or as the rest of us call it --- "Tuesday".

Got what wrong, exactly? If you're gonna be a condescending twat at least be a clear and concise condescending twat.

Back in post 19, just after the thread went up:

And incidentally you have the wrong Carter grandson anyway. This wasn't the one who contacted a reporter about the 47% thing. That was James.

duh.gif

This is the same guy that leaked the Romney 47% tape. - Link

Sounds like he got his just desserts.

Sounds like your reading ability is right up down there with the OP. He got the grandson wrong.
It got corrected but that sailed right over your head. Or as the rest of us call it --- "Tuesday".

Got what wrong, exactly? If you're gonna be a condescending twat at least be a clear and concise condescending twat.

Back in post 19, just after the thread went up:

And incidentally you have the wrong Carter grandson anyway. This wasn't the one who contacted a reporter about the 47% thing. That was James.

duh.gif

Then I guess it happened to the wrong Carter.

And Romney was correct. That has since been proven.

But what did the Liberal media do with it? They destroyed Romney's Presidential run.

Fuck Carter. Fuck his dead grandson's corpse.

And Fuck the Liberal petit mentality.

did you fuck the gop for destroying mccain in sc with the black child robo calls? did ya?
Firstly, I apologise for the comment about Carter's grandson. I'm surprised I'm not booted LOL.

Damn that whiskey!

Palin destroyed McCain. 'Nuff sed.

You're a real asshole when you drink. Maybe you should get some help for that.
If you could front me a pint of whiskey, that would be a tremendous help. :thup:

Thanking you in advance, I remain sincerely fuck you bitch. :slap:

Sounds like you really need another pint. I won't bother being rude, you've already got an enemy, and that enemy is you.

Good luck.
I'm my own best friend!

I'm also my own grandpa...

did you fuck the gop for destroying mccain in sc with the black child robo calls? did ya?
Firstly, I apologise for the comment about Carter's grandson. I'm surprised I'm not booted LOL.

Damn that whiskey!

If you could front me a pint of whiskey, that would be a tremendous help. :thup:

Sounds like you really need another pint. I won't bother being rude, you've already got an enemy, and that enemy is you.

Good luck.
I'm my own best friend!

Check out the original, H --- 1947:

Damn that whiskey!

Good luck.
I'm my own best friend!

I can see why you're drinking whiskey, listening to that shit. lol

Damn that whiskey!

Good luck.
I'm my own best friend!

I can see why you're drinking whiskey, listening to that shit. lol

Carla Danger Mouse!

Forum List

Back