Carter's grandson dies at 28

Former President Carter's grandson dies at 28

Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter's 28-year-old grandson, Jeremy, has died, Carter told a church gathering on Sunday, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported.

The newspaper said Carter, who two weeks ago said he is now cancer-free, appeared at the Maranatha Baptist Church to teach his regular Sunday school class and told church members that his grandson had died a few hours before.

The cause of death was unclear.

This is the same guy that leaked the Romney 47% tape. - Link
And Romney was correct. That has since been proven.

But what did the Liberal media do with it? They destroyed Romney's Presidential run.

Fuck Carter. Fuck his dead grandson's corpse.

And Fuck the Liberal petit mentality.

did you fuck the gop for destroying mccain in sc with the black child robo calls? did ya?

Life is Short. Death is Sure. There's no guarantee that any of us will live to see 100 years.

I pray for Jimmy Carters grandson and hope you will too.

I don't know how I'd react to my own son's or grandsons death.

Want to put that into coherent English? Maybe even employing a "verb"?

referring to a video that effected Romney's run

"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what," Romney says in the video. "All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. That that's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what … These are people who pay no income tax."

Yeah I'm vaguely familiar with that. I actually corrected the OP on which Carter was a contact for it. That wasn't the question. It's not even connected to this.

The question was some rant about San Bernardino.

four posts ago

--- is the post you just quoted.

Never mind, wasn't your rant anyway.

Ame®icano said: #17
Last week 14 died in San Bernardino, and lame political attacks didn't seem to bother lefties at all. Oh wait, it's perfectly ok when lefties are doing it. Just sayin'...

Yes, I KNOW that. And that's what I axed for clarification on. All I got in return was "fuck off", so I got exactly the answer I expected.

More empty rhetoric emotional turd-flinging with no basis. This place is nothing if not predictable.

Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter's 28-year-old grandson, Jeremy, has died, Carter told a church gathering on Sunday, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported.

The newspaper said Carter, who two weeks ago said he is now cancer-free, appeared at the Maranatha Baptist Church to teach his regular Sunday school class and told church members that his grandson had died a few hours before.

But what did the Liberal media do with it? They destroyed Romney's Presidential run.

did you fuck the gop for destroying mccain in sc with the black child robo calls? did ya?
Firstly, I apologise for the comment about Carter's grandson. I'm surprised I'm not booted LOL.

Damn that whiskey!

Palin destroyed McCain. 'Nuff sed.

Wow. You're a fucking piece of shit.
No, actually I'm not. But that comment of mine was way out of line and I now recognize it as such. And I apologise to you and anyone else whom it may have offended.

Get a grip.
Because you can't wrap your shit around reality?

Fuck you Mr. Minion. Continue on with the vacation in your head.

A young man died and you're more interested in making lame political attacks. Grow the fuck up, twat.
THEY CALL ME MISTER TWAT!

Poitier_Tibbs.png

Last edited:

Firstly, I apologise for the comment about Carter's grandson. I'm surprised I'm not booted LOL.

Damn that whiskey!

You're a real asshole when you drink. Maybe you should get some help for that.

Damn that whiskey!

If you could front me a pint of whiskey, that would be a tremendous help. :thup:

Thanking you in advance, I remain sincerely fuck you bitch. :slap:

Damn that whiskey!

If you could front me a pint of whiskey, that would be a tremendous help. :thup:

Thanking you in advance, I remain sincerely fuck you bitch. :slap:

Sounds like you really need another pint. I won't bother being rude, you've already got an enemy, and that enemy is you.

Good luck.

LOL; I love how the CNN article takes Romney out of context saying it's not his job to worry about the 47 percent. It makes it sound like he's a cold heartless bastard when in context he's saying their votes are in the Dem column and it's not his job to worry about getting them in terms of votes. I swear the media is so fucking disgraceful these days.

Sounds like he got his just desserts.
First of all, wrong Carter. Second, saying that death is just desserts for playing politics, is disgusting. I don't care which side of the aisle you're on. Somebody's child died. Insulting him and his family for political hackery shows you for the partisan asshole that you are. Go fuck yourself, gasbag.

People die every day this guy was not special just because he was Carter's grandson

Damn that whiskey!

Meh -- McCain was already destroyimated by Bush and the economy.
He just figgered "if I'm goin' down I might as well have fun wid it".

Poor McCain got destroyerated by the Bush machine twice. First in 2000 when the Bushes sold his adopted Bangladeshi daughter as an "illegitimate black baby" and then when he finally got his turn, handing him a train-wreck economy.

Last edited:
>>Jeremy Carter wasn't feeling well and said he was going for a nap<<

two hours later his heart stopped

First of all, wrong Carter. Second, saying that death is just desserts for playing politics, is disgusting. I don't care which side of the aisle you're on. Somebody's child died. Insulting him and his family for political hackery shows you for the partisan asshole that you are. Go fuck yourself, gasbag.

I think your closing sentiment was Carter's driving force. I'm okay with a corrosive force succumbing to death.Yea, he's someone's child; but that's a separate issue. The day Ted Kennedy died, our nation gained. That's how it works. You have good forces or not.

Sounds like he got his just desserts.

Sounds like your reading ability is right up down there with the OP. He got the grandson wrong.
It got corrected but that sailed right over your head. Or as the rest of us call it --- "Tuesday".

Got what wrong, exactly? If you're gonna be a condescending twat at least be a clear and concise condescending twat.

Forum List

Back