Carter's grandson dies at 28

Some people showing their true colors, hey? Someone dies and all they can do is the same attacks they do for every other thread.

A young man died and you're more interested in making lame political attacks. Grow the fuck up, twat.

Last week 14 died in San Bernardino, and lame political attacks didn't seem to bother lefties at all. Oh wait, it's perfectly ok when lefties are doing it. Just sayin'...

And what "lame political attacks" might these have been then?

Their isn't any denying some people were attempting to use the tragedy to curtail gun rights. Some clown professor was blaming the NRA for San Bernardino. Some people love to use tragedies to push political narratives and it isn't limited to one party. The blind partisans will claim otherwise but they are buffoons.

A young man died and you're more interested in making lame political attacks. Grow the fuck up, twat.

Last week 14 died in San Bernardino, and lame political attacks didn't seem to bother lefties at all. Oh wait, it's perfectly ok when lefties are doing it. Just sayin'...

And incidentally you have the wrong Carter grandson anyway. This wasn't the one who contacted a reporter about the 47% thing. That was James.

Jeremy, Jimmy Carter’s Grandson, Dead: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

"It’s important to note that some people mistakenly believe Jeremy Carter was the grandson of Jimmy Carter who was involved in the infamous “47 percent” video about Romney. That was not Jeremy Carter. The grandson involved in that video was Jeremy’s cousin, James Carter IV."

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

And incidentally you have the wrong Carter grandson anyway. This wasn't the one who contacted a reporter about the 47% thing. That was James.

At last, you're right. It was James that did 47% record. Too many J's. I stand corrected.

And in regards "lame political attacks"... you know, it's right wing to blame, gun control, Trump, standard things coming from the left.

his heart stopped suddenly and even after being transferred to the hospital they still could not revive him

Like you know a fucking thing. You don't know what happened to Carter's grandson. Why the fuck do you insist on posting shit? STFU!!

At last, you're right. It was James that did 47% record. Too many J's. I stand corrected.

And in regards "lame political attacks"... you know, it's right wing to blame, gun control, Trump, standard things coming from the left.

Want to put that into coherent English? Maybe even employing a "verb"?

his heart stopped suddenly and even after being transferred to the hospital they still could not revive him

Where did you see that? The few articles I scammed through didn't mention anything.

USA today, Business insider, tjcnewspaper, wtsp, ksdk, north county public radio, report24ca, milwaukeenewspost,

Are you even capable of reading the written word???? And interpret a thing???

Some people showing their true colors, hey? Someone dies and all they can do is the same attacks they do for every other thread.

I think it's called "getting out of your own head"

People will say the first thing that comes to mind, so if their minds are full of rhetoric, that's what blurts out.

I can find myself doing this, and am just as guilty as anyone else.
Since Americano admitted and accepted correction, I wish more people would at least be as big.

I admit when I first heard about the Charleston shooting at the church and killing 9 people,
the first thought that came to my mind is someone should have told the guy to join the Democrats first.
Had he been a Democrat and attacked a Black church, that would have been glossed over by the media.
He could get away with murder, with genocide, if he were a Democrat. But if he is rightwing, forget it.

That is a terrible, terrible thing to think when people are suffering a tragic loss and injury far beyond that level.
But that is the first thing I thought of, so I do the same thing.
I respond in my given context, and since I have seen nothing but political genocide of Black church
history by Democrat leaders colluding with commercial interests to destroy a national landmark
to ensure financial and political support for office, those are the first thoughts that came to mind.

BTW here is a photo of some kids from the Black historic district where I live,
giving a framed peace poem I wrote to Jimmy Carter that got in the local newspaper:
http://www.houstonprogressive.org
http://www.houstonprogressive.org

We've been fighting this battle a long time, and the Democrat leadership just had to wait for the community to run out of time and funds for saving national history, for the churches and landmarks to disappear, even giving away millions in taxpayers to developers to destroy it while denying any support to nonprofits and churches trying to save it.

So this is my impression of my fellow Democrats, looking the other way when it's our own leaders enabling the destruction; and only jumping up and down when they can blame someone else from another group they target.

referring to a video that effected Romney's run

"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what," Romney says in the video. "All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. That that's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what … These are people who pay no income tax."

"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what," Romney says in the video. "All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. That that's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what … These are people who pay no income tax."

Yeah I'm vaguely familiar with that. I actually corrected the OP on which Carter was a contact for it. That wasn't the question. It's not even connected to this.

The question was some rant about San Bernardino.

Okay, you have sort of learned to copy and paste. As impressive as fuck.

I admit when I first heard about the Charleston shooting at the church and killing 9 people,
the first thought that came to my mind is someone should have told the guy to join the Democrats first.
Had he been a Democrat and attacked a Black church, that would have been glossed over by the media.
He could get away with murder, with genocide, if he were a Democrat. But if he is rightwing, forget it.

That is such BS, wtf is wrong with you?

Where did you see that? The few articles I scammed through didn't mention anything.

USA today, Business insider, tjcnewspaper, wtsp, ksdk, north county public radio, report24ca, milwaukeenewspost,

Are you even capable of reading the written word???? And interpret a thing???

Sorry if you are clueless about the thread. I was responding to bear.

go play with your mixer

Yeah I'm vaguely familiar with that. I actually corrected the OP on which Carter was a contact for it. That wasn't the question. It's not even connected to this.

four posts ago

four posts ago

--- is the post you just quoted.

Never mind, wasn't your rant anyway.

four posts ago

--- is the post you just quoted.

Never mind, wasn't your rant anyway.

Ame®icano said: #17

Thats a hard go. From what I have seen of the family they are tight and will close together and help each other through this sad time. Prayers for them.

Is that all you got on the subject? Riiight, if you got nothing, then ask for a verb.

Here is one for ya. Fuck off. :asshole:

Former President Carter's grandson dies at 28

Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter's 28-year-old grandson, Jeremy, has died, Carter told a church gathering on Sunday, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported.

The newspaper said Carter, who two weeks ago said he is now cancer-free, appeared at the Maranatha Baptist Church to teach his regular Sunday school class and told church members that his grandson had died a few hours before.

The cause of death was unclear.

This is the same guy that leaked the Romney 47% tape. - Link
And Romney was correct. That has since been proven.

But what did the Liberal media do with it? They destroyed Romney's Presidential run.

Fuck Carter. Fuck his dead grandson's corpse.

And Fuck the Liberal petit mentality.
Wow. You're a fucking piece of shit.

Forum List

Back