Carson on supporting a Muslin for President: How is he wrong?

Exactly.. Islam kills homos and rape victims and condones the buggery of children...

Sounds exactly like the Christian Klan.

If a white women was raped by a black man, she was expected to do the right thing and commit suicide.

I'll consult my Bible later.. but I don't recall ever reading that....
Consult the Quran while you are at it and find the part where rape victims are to be killed.

So, you got nothing.. again.

:lol:

I've been thinking about the 2nd question in the OP. Would I take exception to such a remark against a Christian Fundamentalist? As Soggy pointed out, Islam is a political system. Christianity is not. There is a big difference between religious beliefs effecting one's opinions on policy and religious beliefs being trust upon everybody. As much as hysterical lefties claim the US is a theocracy with all these Christians at large, it is in actuality nothing of the sort. Sharia, on the other hand, is a whole other ballgame. And that is NOT an American game.

Exactly.. Islam kills homos and rape victims and condones the buggery of children...

If a white women was raped by a black man, she was expected to do the right thing and commit suicide.

Consult the Quran while you are at it and find the part where rape victims are to be killed.

Oh, you have a Quran verse which says to kill rape victims, do you?

Oh, you have a Bible verse which says women raped by black men should commit suicide, do you?

the klan is a democrat organization…

2jfia0.jpg

I BEG TO DIFFER...

You can beg for anything you want….the klan belongs to the democrats…..

I've been thinking about the 2nd question in the OP. Would I take exception to such a remark against a Christian Fundamentalist? As Soggy pointed out, Islam is a political system. Christianity is not.

Islam is no more a political system than Christianity is.

You know, the Church was the State for centuries. So be careful what idiotic rationalizations you make about Islam.

And Pastor Mike Huckabee seems to think Christianity is a political system. One which does not allow gays to receive government cash and prizes.

Still waiting on that Quran verse which says rape victims are to be killed.

Oh, you have a Bible verse which says women raped by black men should commit suicide, do you?
Now we are getting somewhere. You're almost there.

I've been thinking about the 2nd question in the OP. Would I take exception to such a remark against a Christian Fundamentalist? As Soggy pointed out, Islam is a political system. Christianity is not.

Islam is no more a political system than Christianity is.

You know, the Church was the State for centuries. So be careful what idiotic rationalizations you make about Islam.
You obviously don't understand what Sharia Law is. Maybe you could cut into your knee jerk response time for a little while and go off and learn something. You might not be more pleasant but at least you'll be less ignorant.

Just want to remind what started this chain of posts.

Is there a Quran verse which says to kill rape victims?

Nope.

Is there a Bible verse which says to kill rape victims?

Nope.

So what can we conclude about Islam or Christianity from assholes who think rape victims should die?

As we have seen, some bigoted, ignorant retards conclude the wrong things about Islam based on the actions of extremists who use their sacred text as an excuse for their assholery.

I could never support a candidate for President of the United States that was Muslim and had not renounced the central tenant of Islam: Sharia Law," he wrote. "I know that there are many peaceful Muslims who do not adhere to these beliefs. But until these tenants are fully renounced...I cannot advocate any Muslim candidate for President.

"If someone has a Muslim background and they're willing to reject those tenets and to accept the way of life that we have and clearly will swear to place our Constitution above their religion ... I would then be quite willing to support them," he said.
Carson: I can support a Muslim who denounces Sharia law - CNNPolitics.com

How is he wrong?
Would you take exception to his words had he been talking about Christian fundamentalists?
Carson is being criticized for what he said this Sunday on Meet the Press.

CHUCK TODD: So do you believe that Islam is consistent with the constitution?

DR. BEN CARSON: No, I don't, I do not.

CHUCK TODD: So you--

DR. BEN CARSON: I would not advocate that we put a Muslim in charge of this nation. I absolutely would not agree with that.

Clearly a wrongheaded and boneheaded thing to say.

Clearly a gotcha question.
Especially since he is not a Career politician.
Anyone with a brain and common sense knows what he meant.
Especially since they were talking about ISIS and he also explained that if it was consistent to the constitution, which Sharia law is not.

We have an asshole using a sacred text as an excuse for her assholery toward gays.

We've had assholes use their sacred text as an excuse for their assholery toward blacks.

We have assholes using their sacred text as an excuse for their assholery toward other Muslims and toward the West.

You have to be a pretty big asshole yourself to pass judgement on all Christianity or all Islam because of the assholery of their extremists.

Do the asshole extremists have a lot of support among the mainstream people of their faith?

Why, yes. Yes they do. For example, Kim Davis is wildly popular among the people of her faith. The hypocritical extremist is a rock star among a large chunk of the faithful.

The question is moot.
In other words... you don't want to give an honest answer.
IMO this country will never elect a Muslim President, and certainly not any time soon. It is a non issue. Made up by the press to as raw meat to feed the base(s) and increase their revenue.
Nothing here changes the fact that you don't want to give an honest answer.

Do you ever get tired of your inane questions?

The question is moot.
IMO this country will never elect a Muslim President, and certainly not any time soon. It is a non issue. Made up by the press to as raw meat to feed the base(s) and increase their revenue.
Inane question?
You believe it is so obvious that Caron is correct in his position that asking someone how he is wrong qualifies as inane?
Fascinating.

The question is moot.
Inane question?
You believe it is so obvious that Caron is correct in his position that asking someone how he is wrong qualifies as inane?
Fascinating.

Would you really vote for a person who is Muslim and advocates for Shaira Law?
Do you really want gays killed or women not to have any rights?

Forum List

Back