Carson on supporting a Muslin for President: How is he wrong?

the klan is a democrat organization…

2jfia0.jpg

I BEG TO DIFFER...

You can beg for anything you want….the klan belongs to the democrats…..
A long, long time ago.

The Klan is and was comprised of extreme right wing Christians. That part has not changed. The only thing which has changed over time is the party affiliation.

And extreme, right wing christians created the abolition movement…..the people you are talking about were democrats first, and since they had slaves, they weren't even christians since stealing the labor of other people is against the 10 commandments….but stealing the labor of other people is just one plank in the democrat party platform…..

2jfia0.jpg

I BEG TO DIFFER...

A long, long time ago.

The Klan is and was comprised of extreme right wing Christians. That part has not changed. The only thing which has changed over time is the party affiliation.

And extreme, right wing christians created the abolition movement…..the people you are talking about were democrats first, and since they had slaves, they weren't even christians since stealing the labor of other people is against the 10 commandments….but stealing the labor of other people is just one plank in the democrat party platform…..
The South was extreme Right Wing Christian, too.

2jfia0.jpg

I BEG TO DIFFER...

A long, long time ago.

So are Southern Democrats.

Kim Davis for example.....

Bur Kim doesn't hold a candle to your average Muslim under Sharia Law.

The leftists have lost this argument conclusively.

How do I know?

My adult daughter who leans left (who I love, but I am constantly working on, lol) was made to read this thread; by me. (of course) I thank all you lefties for moving her back on the correct path. As she sits here next to me, she has proclaimed that "you are embarrassments to the cause!"

Keep up the good work!

2jfia0.jpg

I BEG TO DIFFER...

A long, long time ago.

Actually, no they weren't. They supported slavery. That is not christian. It is stealing the labor of another person and that is against the 10 commandments. They can claim what they want but by their actions they are known. They were however democrats…through and through.

Forum List

Back