Carrier Plant update: Trump bragged about saving 1100 jobs; truth is 1600 jobs gone, 1250 to Mexico

Postman they all have a form of alzheimers How can anyone believe anything republicans say when they support the most vile swine ever to enter our WH?

They were too busy defending Trumps claim of having the biggest inaugural crowd in washingtons history to notice the emperor had no clue. That he was paranoid, Obama tapped the phones in Trump tower, and Trump had idea, thinking it was perfectly O.K. to share top secret Israeli intelligence with the Russians.

Postman they all have a form of alzheimers How can anyone believe anything republicans say when they support the most vile swine ever to enter our WH?

They were too busy defending Trumps claim of having the biggest inaugural crowd in washingtons history to notice the emperor had no clue. That he was paranoid, Obama tapped the phones in Trump tower, and Trump had idea, thinking it was perfectly O.K. to share top secret Israeli intelligence with the Russians.

Everything the slug does is the biggest the grandest the most beautiful the most wonderful WHEN will these dolts following him realize he's a sick man?

Jones says he is “bitter” about 1,600 workers being given the boot from that plant, the Rexnord factory, and a second Carrier facility in Huntington. And his opinion of Trump hasn’t softened. “I didn’t trust Trump when he was running, playing on working-class hopes. This guy who has businesses in other countries and wraps himself in the American flag.”

“The taxpayers got hoaxed out of $7 million to move more than 1,250 Carrier jobs out of this country. The whole thing was a scam.”

‘Trump doesn’t care about workers’: Carrier employees react to announcement that 632 jobs are moving to Mexico

But it was a fantastic photo op for Trump. A great PR victory that will live on throughout the ages in the ignorant, Faux News households of America.

Just watching these numerous lies Trump told being exposed one starts wondering why do people still support him? Everything he said he would do was a lie, so what is it? Purely a cult of personality? Which it is, but is that all that is left now? At some point any sane person would see the never ending string of lying bullshit Trump trotted out over and over and say to themselves "wtf, there wasn't ever anything there. It was all lies".

What unites them is hate. They all hate the same people. That is the guiding principle of the cult of Trump or the Trump Davidians..

Jones says he is “bitter” about 1,600 workers being given the boot from that plant, the Rexnord factory, and a second Carrier facility in Huntington. And his opinion of Trump hasn’t softened. “I didn’t trust Trump when he was running, playing on working-class hopes. This guy who has businesses in other countries and wraps himself in the American flag.”

“The taxpayers got hoaxed out of $7 million to move more than 1,250 Carrier jobs out of this country. The whole thing was a scam.”

‘Trump doesn’t care about workers’: Carrier employees react to announcement that 632 jobs are moving to Mexico

But it was a fantastic photo op for Trump. A great PR victory that will live on throughout the ages in the ignorant, Faux News households of America.

Just watching these numerous lies Trump told being exposed one starts wondering why do people still support him? Everything he said he would do was a lie, so what is it? Purely a cult of personality? Which it is, but is that all that is left now? At some point any sane person would see the never ending string of lying bullshit Trump trotted out over and over and say to themselves "wtf, there wasn't ever anything there. It was all lies".

What unites them is hate. They all hate the same people. That is the guiding principle of the cult of Trump or the Trump Davidians..

The Trump Davidians, that hits the nail on the head.

I lost my job at Carrier after President Trump promised to save it

I’ll never forget how it felt. All the months I’d spent worrying — how was I going to pay my bills? How was I going to support my 3-year-old son? How was I going to pick up and move on from a job I loved — all that worry was gone.

Standing there was the guy who made it all possible, the president who had just been elected on a promise that he would stand up for us, the men and women who built this country. I’d never felt so proud to be an American.

Now, a year later, I’ve lost my job.

Today, I feel betrayed and deceived — as if President Trump used my pain, and the pain of working class America, simply to win political points.

The Companies Offshoring Jobs at a Record Pace Under Trump

The Carrier Employees Trump "Saved" Are About to Be Laid Off

Don't you get it? Trump is screwing you and lying to you.

the unions are the problem here, not the president.

USW dues are: ► 1.45% of total earnings, plus $.02 per hour. ► A maximum of 2.8 times your average hourly rate, plus $.02 per hour. ► Minimum dues are $5.00 per month.
Example of Weekly Dues
assets.usw.org/organizing/documents/dues-structure.pdf

Massive imports of low-priced steel have ravaged the U.S. steel industry in recent years, causing 34 companies to close their doors and more than 50,000 workers to lose their jobs between 1997 and October 2002, according to United Steelworkers of America.

affiliates of this organization.
CONTRIBUTIONS

$6,791,487
ranks 49 of 18,569
LOBBYING

$997,500 (2016)
$1,240,000 (2015)
ranks 398 of 3,729 in 2016
OUTSIDE SPENDING

$186,011
ranks 91 of 206
MEMBERS
INVESTED

Explain these rankings to me

CONTRIBUTIONS: $6,791,487
From OrgsFrom Indivs

To Outside GrpsTo Party CmtesTo LeadPACsTo 527 GrpsTo Candidates

Contributions to candidates: $694,168
Contributions to Leadership PACs: $55,000
Contributions to parties: $69,841
Contributions to 527 committees: $352,245
Contributions to outside spending groups: $5,620,233

Top Recipients
Recipient Total From Indivs From Orgs
o.gif
USW Works $2,800,233 $0 $2,800,233
o.gif
New American Jobs Fund $1,615,000 $0 $1,615,000
o.gif
For Our Future $1,000,000 $0 $1,000,000
5.gif
United Steelworkers $352,245 $0 $352,245
o.gif
House Majority PAC $200,000 $0 $200,000
y.gif
Democratic Senatorial Campaign Cmte $15,250 $250 $15,000
y.gif
Democratic Congressional Campaign Cmte $15,138 $138 $15,000
cands.gif
Cain, Emily $15,000 $0 $15,000
y.gif
DNC Services Corp $14,953 $572 $14,381
cands.gif
McGinty, Katie $11,069 $1,069 $10,000
crp_eye.png
VIEW ALL CANDIDATE RECIPIENTS
The total of contributions to candidates from United Steelworkers PACs is 47 times larger than contributions from individuals

Contributions from Individuals
$14,418

Contributions from PACs
$679,700
LOBBYING: $997,500 (2016)

REVOLVING DOOR
3 out of 9 United Steelworkers lobbyists in 2015-2016 have previously held government jobs
See their employment history by clicking on their RevDoor icon here

target.png

BILL MOST FREQUENTLY LOBBIED ON IN THE 114TH CONGRESS:H.R.2050 (Middle Class Health Benefits Tax Repeal Act of 2015)
See more lobbying by United Steelworkers
OUTSIDE SPENDING: $186,011
Discloses Donors? YES
Viewpoint: LIBERAL

The unions are the problem? Unions are now less than 11% of the private workforce but yet they are the problem. That is a foolish statement, when unions were stronger was the time when the working class was doing it's best. It is amazing that people believe the BS that unions are the problem.

the unions are the problem here, not the president.

USW dues are: ► 1.45% of total earnings, plus $.02 per hour. ► A maximum of 2.8 times your average hourly rate, plus $.02 per hour. ► Minimum dues are $5.00 per month.
Example of Weekly Dues
assets.usw.org/organizing/documents/dues-structure.pdf

Massive imports of low-priced steel have ravaged the U.S. steel industry in recent years, causing 34 companies to close their doors and more than 50,000 workers to lose their jobs between 1997 and October 2002, according to United Steelworkers of America.

affiliates of this organization.
CONTRIBUTIONS

$6,791,487
ranks 49 of 18,569
LOBBYING

$997,500 (2016)
$1,240,000 (2015)
ranks 398 of 3,729 in 2016
OUTSIDE SPENDING

$186,011
ranks 91 of 206
MEMBERS
INVESTED

Explain these rankings to me

CONTRIBUTIONS: $6,791,487
From OrgsFrom Indivs

To Outside GrpsTo Party CmtesTo LeadPACsTo 527 GrpsTo Candidates

Contributions to candidates: $694,168
Contributions to Leadership PACs: $55,000
Contributions to parties: $69,841
Contributions to 527 committees: $352,245
Contributions to outside spending groups: $5,620,233

Top Recipients
Recipient Total From Indivs From Orgs
o.gif
USW Works $2,800,233 $0 $2,800,233
o.gif
New American Jobs Fund $1,615,000 $0 $1,615,000
o.gif
For Our Future $1,000,000 $0 $1,000,000
5.gif
United Steelworkers $352,245 $0 $352,245
o.gif
House Majority PAC $200,000 $0 $200,000
y.gif
Democratic Senatorial Campaign Cmte $15,250 $250 $15,000
y.gif
Democratic Congressional Campaign Cmte $15,138 $138 $15,000
cands.gif
Cain, Emily $15,000 $0 $15,000
y.gif
DNC Services Corp $14,953 $572 $14,381
cands.gif
McGinty, Katie $11,069 $1,069 $10,000
crp_eye.png
VIEW ALL CANDIDATE RECIPIENTS
The total of contributions to candidates from United Steelworkers PACs is 47 times larger than contributions from individuals

Contributions from Individuals
$14,418

Contributions from PACs
$679,700
LOBBYING: $997,500 (2016)

REVOLVING DOOR
3 out of 9 United Steelworkers lobbyists in 2015-2016 have previously held government jobs
See their employment history by clicking on their RevDoor icon here

target.png

BILL MOST FREQUENTLY LOBBIED ON IN THE 114TH CONGRESS:H.R.2050 (Middle Class Health Benefits Tax Repeal Act of 2015)
See more lobbying by United Steelworkers
OUTSIDE SPENDING: $186,011
Discloses Donors? YES
Viewpoint: LIBERAL
It's not the unions tard. I get so sick of f*cking stupid a$$ Republicans insisting people get paid too much and if they only got money that would guarantee they need food stamps everything would be OK. Remember, Republicans want to cut food stamps AND healthcare. Republicans want slaves.

Worse, the CEO of Carrier's parent company said they are automating and there will only be a fraction of those jobs left anyway.

87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated. THEY DIDN'T LEAVE, THEY WENT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!

They are never coming back. You Trump supporters have got to stop being the determined ignorant. It's just not funny any more. There is no excuse for it so stop it.
unions have served their purpose, don't need them anymore.... pard.

It's no accident that wages started stagnating when Reagan started attacking unions.

Unions helped create the American middle class, and without them workers are falling further and further behind.

That is the truth, end thread!

Forum List

Back