Trump Fails To Stop Business From Moving To Mexico

Bullshit, no one thought he said that he said not a job would go to Mexico. Show any quote remotely like that. You're just the idiotic black and white Democrat party. I admire your drive to reach higher and higher levels of butt hurt though. Have you been able to sit down since the election? You just sound dumber and dumber and dumber.

Hey guys, a job went to Mexico, Trump promised that would never happen! Unreal. And I'm not a Trump supporter, Holmes. Just giving him a chance, I voted for Johnson. Giving him a chance though isn't expecting that not one job will go to Mexico. You're quite the moron

You're out of your depth and over your head. Trump promises major changes and he is the one who has threatened any company moving to Mexico with a 20% tariff which Americans will pay for. Your mind isn't just twisted it is likely been sprained.

I'm over my head? You laid out the ridiculous standard that Trump promised not one job would leave the country. You're fucking retarded. Grow up, little boy

Trump is the one who threatened retribution to anyone who leaves the U.S. and promised a tariff which the Congress quickly backpedaled over. I guess once these people decide what the hell they are going to do we can sit down and argue this, but right now that seems pretty much impossible because it may be something else tomorrow.

Yes, he promised to slap tariffs on them. He did not promise no one would leave anyway you stupid fucking moron. You idiot's ridiculous crap is just tired. You can't veto an election, dumb ass

Boy, you must have gotten up on the wrong side of the cage this morning. No one is trying to veto an election what kind of idiocy are you pushing?

Yes, I'm pushing idiocy by saying that Trump never promised that not one job would leave the country. You're just tired

You're out of your depth and over your head. Trump promises major changes and he is the one who has threatened any company moving to Mexico with a 20% tariff which Americans will pay for. Your mind isn't just twisted it is likely been sprained.

I'm over my head? You laid out the ridiculous standard that Trump promised not one job would leave the country. You're fucking retarded. Grow up, little boy

Trump is the one who threatened retribution to anyone who leaves the U.S. and promised a tariff which the Congress quickly backpedaled over. I guess once these people decide what the hell they are going to do we can sit down and argue this, but right now that seems pretty much impossible because it may be something else tomorrow.

Yes, he promised to slap tariffs on them. He did not promise no one would leave anyway you stupid fucking moron. You idiot's ridiculous crap is just tired. You can't veto an election, dumb ass

Boy, you must have gotten up on the wrong side of the cage this morning. No one is trying to veto an election what kind of idiocy are you pushing?

Yes, I'm pushing idiocy by saying that Trump never promised that not one job would leave the country. You're just tired

No you're parsing, you said you can't veto an election.

Right, I said Democrats think you can veto an election. What is unclear to you about that?

Right, I said Democrats think you can veto an election. What is unclear to you about that?

That's probably one of the most ridiculous things I've heard someone say.

The thread title is stupid, apologies extended I don't see a way to edit the title.

Well so much for the threats and bullying. What will Doniboi do now?

"President Donald Trump boosted the hopes of employees at Rexnord Corp.’s factory here in December when he castigated the company for “viciously firing” workers and planning to move their jobs to Mexico.

Two months later, Rexnord is still planning to close the industrial-bearings factory, which employs about 350 people, despite Mr. Trump’s shaming and his earlier intervention to stop a nearby Carrier Corp. furnace factory from closing.

Rexnord says moving the plant to Mexico is part of a plan to save $30 million annually. Workers say they have been packing up machines while their replacements, visiting from Mexico, learn how to do their jobs.

“That’s a real kick in the ass to be asked to train your replacement,” said machinist Tim Mathis, who has worked at Rexnord for 12 years. “To train the man that’s going to eat your bread.”
Companies Plow Ahead With Moves to Mexico, Despite Trump’s Pressure
Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Rexnord of Indiana is moving to Mexico and rather viciously firing all of its 300 workers. This is happening all over our country. No more!

7:06 PM - 2 Dec 2016

So you think Trump said he was going to prevent every job from moving out of the country? You're looking for a rational response to your bull shit?

To hear Donald Trump talk about it that is exactly his intent. So sorry it isn't working for you.

Bullshit, no one thought he said that he said not a job would go to Mexico. Show any quote remotely like that. You're just the idiotic black and white Democrat party. I admire your drive to reach higher and higher levels of butt hurt though. Have you been able to sit down since the election? You just sound dumber and dumber and dumber.

Hey guys, a job went to Mexico, Trump promised that would never happen! Unreal. And I'm not a Trump supporter, Holmes. Just giving him a chance, I voted for Johnson. Giving him a chance though isn't expecting that not one job will go to Mexico. You're quite the moron

Exactly why would Americans wind up paying the 20% tariff? Would you pay 20% more for a product? That's the whole idea of the tariff. To force the product to be overpriced for the demand. I really don't see how you are unable to grasp the concept.
As seen with one of his EO's, Trump wants to minimize regulations that are frivolous yet cost manufacturers money to implement; resulting in higher prices to the consumer. When you are able to lower prices of American made goods and at the same time increase the prices of Mexican made comparable goods, smart consumers will buy the American made goods.
Pretty basic concept.

That's probably one of the most ridiculous things I've heard someone say.

Not following the News, are you, Holmes?

The thread title is stupid, apologies extended I don't see a way to edit the title.

"President Donald Trump boosted the hopes of employees at Rexnord Corp.’s factory here in December when he castigated the company for “viciously firing” workers and planning to move their jobs to Mexico.

Two months later, Rexnord is still planning to close the industrial-bearings factory, which employs about 350 people, despite Mr. Trump’s shaming and his earlier intervention to stop a nearby Carrier Corp. furnace factory from closing.

Rexnord says moving the plant to Mexico is part of a plan to save $30 million annually. Workers say they have been packing up machines while their replacements, visiting from Mexico, learn how to do their jobs.

“That’s a real kick in the ass to be asked to train your replacement,” said machinist Tim Mathis, who has worked at Rexnord for 12 years. “To train the man that’s going to eat your bread.”
Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Rexnord of Indiana is moving to Mexico and rather viciously firing all of its 300 workers. This is happening all over our country. No more!

So you think Trump said he was going to prevent every job from moving out of the country? You're looking for a rational response to your bull shit?

To hear Donald Trump talk about it that is exactly his intent. So sorry it isn't working for you.

Exactly why would Americans wind up paying the 20% tariff? Would you pay 20% more for a product? That's the whole idea of the tariff. To force the product to be overpriced for the demand. I really don't see how you are unable to grasp the concept.
As seen with one of his EO's, Trump wants to minimize regulations that are frivolous yet cost manufacturers money to implement; resulting in higher prices to the consumer. When you are able to lower prices of American made goods and at the same time increase the prices of Mexican made comparable goods, smart consumers will buy the American made goods.
Pretty basic concept.

Either way it's the American people paying the tariff. As you accurately pointed out they would drive up prices

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

It's a tragedy for all Rexnord workers. What are they gonna do now? I think they can't go to Mexico :(

Forum List

Back