Carpetbagging 101 Dennis Kucinich D-OH

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
travelling all over the country looking to run for US Rep since his own district is being redistricted.

has a good change in Bainbridge is. Wa

Lib far left haven -

bunch of gueers

Last edited:
Kucinich's actions are saying he's more concerned with a tax-payer funded congressional career than fulfilling the role of public servant for the people of his district. Another example of a Democrat who can't abide by the results of the democratic process when it works against him.

travelling all over the country looking to run for US Rep since his own district is being redistricted.

HILLARY carpet bagged to N.Y. and was voted senator - every communist who wants to get a political seat - all they have to do is move to calif or n.y. - thyose morons will vote them in - gee ! i wonder why people r moving out of calif & n.y. by the truck loads ?

As we all know, there has never been a Republican to move somewhere to run for office.

As we all know, there has never been a Republican to move somewhere to run for office.

hillary is where she is because of her husband ! n.y. is dead because of liberalism - republicans (not counting mc cain ) do not destroy the state they move into !

hillary is where she is because of her husband ! n.y. is dead because of liberalism - republicans (not counting mc cain ) do not destroy the state they move into !

Dang, I swear that I saw a Wall Street Journal this morning. Dead people publishing news papers. What is this world coming to?

I disagree with Kucinich on most issues, but I respect his consistency and his passion. If he can find another district in the country that will elect him, more power to him!

Kucinich's actions are saying he's more concerned with a tax-payer funded congressional career than fulfilling the role of public servant for the people of his district. Another example of a Democrat who can't abide by the results of the democratic process when it works against him.

His district is being eliminated. He wants to continue to serve in Congress. I don't see the problem. :confused: The voters will decide his fate regardless.

Forum List

Back