Carly Needs To Be Cut From The List

Don't you like standards that suddenly emerge for Republicans? Funny, convictions weren't an issue for condemning W...
Yeah and all the women that lined up to say much of the same thing about Bill Clinton were dismissed. One idiot even called it the "vast right wing conspiracy".

Carly Fiorina will be on Face the Nation tomorrow, for all of you who want to cheerlead her. I'll watch Dick Cheney and his daughter Liz, on Fox It's always good for a laugh and since Politifact already rated his Morning Joe appearance "False" it should be interesting to see how he adjusts his lies.

It always cracks me up with liberals project that Republicans are angry. I mean they are, but like you? Not
Who said Republicans are "angry?" I said Dick Cheney and his daughter were "liars"

Carly Fiorina will be on Face the Nation tomorrow, for all of you who want to cheerlead her. I'll watch Dick Cheney and his daughter Liz, on Fox It's always good for a laugh and since Politifact already rated his Morning Joe appearance "False" it should be interesting to see how he adjusts his lies.

It always cracks me up with liberals project that Republicans are angry. I mean they are, but like you? Not
Who said Republicans are "angry?" I said Dick Cheney and his daughter were "liars"

Um...you don't know what you put in your sig?

Um...you don't know what you put in your sig?

I mistakenly thought we were talking about the Op. I didn't realize the sparkly stuff held your attention more.

Forum List

Back