Carly Needs To Be Cut From The List

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
It seems while head of HP she made some ILLEGAL deals with the Iranian Government in regards to giving away or selling our tech.
anmdda09b81cb0a58961.gif

I think that should DQ her from holding that or ANY office. Thank you.
Fury

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2015/...pire-admiration-make-her-unfit-for-president/

What does Trump think about this? That's really all that matters.

• Banned
What is important is making the right pick for the future. He has a Facebook account go ask him. Carly is no longer on my radar.

I only asked because the Trump head cheerleader started this thread.
That's the great part of being a Trump supporter. You say what you think NOT what some party wonk tells you.

Some democrats LIKE to listen to green toothless mules.
Go figure huh?

What is important is making the right pick for the future. He has a Facebook account go ask him. Carly is no longer on my radar.

That's the great part of being a Trump supporter. You say what you think NOT what some party wonk tells you.

Actually it's nothing more than predictable.

Carly Fiorina will be on Face the Nation tomorrow, for all of you who want to cheerlead her. I'll watch Dick Cheney and his daughter Liz, on Fox It's always good for a laugh and since Politifact already rated his Morning Joe appearance "False" it should be interesting to see how he adjusts his lies.

I wonder if all trump supporters lie as much as he does.

After they attack every other Republican for alleged RINOism and then go ahead and give Trump a free pass, yep, they even lie to themselves.

"It seems" isn't a criminal conviction. Get back to us when you have more than dirty diaper slinging. I'm more concerned about obama's Iranian deal.

Carly Fiorina will be on Face the Nation tomorrow, for all of you who want to cheerlead her. I'll watch Dick Cheney and his daughter Liz, on Fox It's always good for a laugh and since Politifact already rated his Morning Joe appearance "False" it should be interesting to see how he adjusts his lies.

It always cracks me up with liberals project that Republicans are angry. I mean they are, but like you? Not

"It seems" isn't a criminal conviction. Get back to us when you have more than dirty diaper slinging. I'm more concerned about obama's Iranian deal.

But the liberal media investigated a Republican candidate for President and said so, isn't that enough for you? Hmm...me either. Wouldn't it be nice if the liberal media would put that sort of effort into investigating Democrats? Or at least if they would put ANY effort into investigating Democrats?

But the liberal media investigated a Republican candidate for President and said so, isn't that enough for you? Hmm...me either. Wouldn't it be nice if the liberal media would put that sort of effort into investigating Democrats? Or at least if they would put ANY effort into investigating Democrats?
Like a famous radio talk show host always says, "For liberals, the charge is good enough."

Like a famous radio talk show host always says, "For liberals, the charge is good enough."

What's Hillary Clinton been convicted of?

For Republicans, no explanation is enough. For Democrats, no explanation is necessary

Forum List

Back