Carly Fiorina.....

Anyways, there is something about Carly I like but there is also something I really don't like.

Thanks for sharing.

She has had 9 seconds of talk time, I'll figure it out over time seeing as there is a 99.99999999% chance I won't vote for a Republican as I never have.

I don't get hatemail on republican candidates to copy and paste vomit to political forums as you and some many others do.

Last edited:
View attachment 50559

The republican alternative to Obama.
She sounded very liberal to me at the debate.

Really? A liberal wouldn't be making up lies in order to try and defund Planned Parenthood, the main source of poor women's health care.
We are poor. My wife went to a regular OGBYN each time she has been pregnant and for any other reasons....not a baby killing factory.

You are poor? No way!
Yeah no shit. We have learned how to make do with less and stretch the hell out of a buck.

I never would have guessed that you were poor. Most people who are white supremacist and homophobic are well to do. You are an oddity.

Really? A liberal wouldn't be making up lies in order to try and defund Planned Parenthood, the main source of poor women's health care.
We are poor. My wife went to a regular OGBYN each time she has been pregnant and for any other reasons....not a baby killing factory.

You are poor? No way!
Yeah no shit. We have learned how to make do with less and stretch the hell out of a buck.

I never would have guessed that you were poor. Most people who are white supremacist and homophobic are well to do. You are an oddity.
They have a dream that one day they will be a 1 percent of earners....

Anyways, there is something about Carly I like but there is also something I really don't like.

Thanks for sharing.

She has had 9 seconds of talk time, I'll figure it out over time seeing as there is a 99.99999999% chance I won't vote for a Republican as I never have.

I don't get hatemail on how to copy and paste vomit to political forums.

There you go again. Applying your logic to me. I don't get any mail regarding my political agenda, dipshit. But......I can articulate what I like and don't like about pretty much every candidate in this race. When I can't......I won't announce it as you have.

You are poor? No way!

I am a racial realist and I hate fags so what a faggot hater? Certainly not scared of fags. I mean we ain't DIRT trailer trash poor but we ain't well to do....I know poorer people but its because of our smarts when it comes to how to stretch a dollar and to get around the rules on certain things we can make ends meet :) Has nothing to do with loving my own race and no other and hating homosexuals that's just nature.

You are poor? No way!

I am a racial realist and I hate fags so what a faggot hater? Certainly not scared of fags. I mean we ain't DIRT trailer trash poor but we ain't well to do....I know poorer people but its because of our smarts when it comes to how to stretch a dollar and to get around the rules on certain things we can make ends meet :) Has nothing to do with loving my own race and no other and hating homosexuals that's just nature.

No dummy. In order for you to be a white supremacist and a homophobe.....you pretty much have to have some empty space in your skull. Meaning.....most of the people who feel that way about race and sexual preference are idiots and on the lower income scale.

What rules do you get around?

Thanks for sharing.

I don't get hatemail on how to copy and paste vomit to political forums.

There you go again. Applying your logic to me. I don't get any mail regarding my political agenda, dipshit. But......I can articulate what I like and don't like about pretty much every candidate in this race. When I can't......I won't announce it as you have.

I doubt it =)

You are poor? No way!

No dummy. In order for you to be a white supremacist and a homophobe.....you pretty much have to have some empty space in your skull. Meaning.....most of the people who feel that way about race and sexual preference are idiots and on the lower income scale.

That's your opinion and those of "studies" with OBVIOUS axes to grind. Shall I REALLY make a nice long list of the "white supremacists" who are or were current professors OR have college degrees several actually had advanced degrees.

You are poor? No way!

That's your opinion and those of "studies" with OBVIOUS axes to grind. Shall I REALLY make a nice long list of the "white supremacists" who are or were current professors OR have college degrees several actually had advanced degrees.

Some of those exist. Smart people who grew up to be nuts. Fewer and fewer with every generation. You are just a dupe.

Some of those exist. Smart people who grew up to be nuts. Fewer and fewer with every generation. You are just a dupe.
LOL....so they ONLY became "white supremacists" after they were educated? ROFLMAO....keep grasping I am laughing.

View attachment 50559

I'm sorry to hear that you are poor, it would seem to me that you would want to vote for someone whose party isn't dedicated to making the poor, poorer.

What do you mean a "regular OBGYN"? And, Planned Parenthood doesn't perform abortions on women that don't want them, and only according to State laws.

If your wife's life was at risk because of her pregnancy, would you force her to go ahead with the pregnancy?

LOL....so they ONLY became "white supremacists" after they were educated? ROFLMAO....keep grasping I am laughing.

Who said that?

View attachment 50559

I'm sorry to hear that you are poor, it would seem to me that you would want to vote for someone whose party isn't dedicated to making the poor, poorer.

What do you mean a "regular OBGYN"? And, Planned Parenthood doesn't perform abortions on women that don't want them, and only according to State laws.

If your wife's life was at risk because of her pregnancy, would you force her to go ahead with the pregnancy?
Neither Obama and the democrats nor the republican party stops free trade which harms workers here in America. Trump says he will,Sanders says he will,The 3rd party I will vote for says they will. I mean a OGBYN we had to pay for in a dr office not some place JUST for poor women. PP performs murders of babies and then sells the parts but to them its not a baby when they are murdering it but it is when they go to sell the parts...interesting....I don't MAKE my wife do anything. In fact this pregnancy was slightly high risk....she chose to continue it KNOWING the possibilities. We don't believe in abortion unless her life,the babies life are in danger,its a result of rape or incest or the baby has mental or physical deformities.

Who said that?
You said SOME of those exist as in educated "white supremacists" and then u said smart people who grew up to be nuts....if they were so smart WHY would they think like a "white supremacist" ? Duke was a racial realist as a child....13/14. I was same age.

View attachment 50559

Neither Obama and the democrats nor the republican party stops free trade which harms workers here in America. Trump says he will,Sanders says he will,The 3rd party I will vote for says they will. I mean a OGBYN we had to pay for in a dr office not some place JUST for poor women. PP performs murders of babies and then sells the parts but to them its not a baby when they are murdering it but it is when they go to sell the parts...interesting....I don't MAKE my wife do anything. In fact this pregnancy was slightly high risk....she chose to continue it KNOWING the possibilities. We don't believe in abortion unless her life,the babies life are in danger,its a result of rape or incest or the baby has mental or physical deformities.

Who said that?
You said SOME of those exist as in educated "white supremacists" and then u said smart people who grew up to be nuts....if they were so smart WHY would they think like a "white supremacist" ? Duke was a racial realist as a child....13/14. I was same age.

You dumb shit. Even smart people can be nuts. That's what I said. There are a number of intellectuals who were raised by nuts....who became nuts....and they do "studies" which support their nutty agenda. These people are declining in number.

You aren't one of them. You are simply an insecure, frightened idiot. A poor one.

View attachment 50559

I really hope she's been cheating on you. You should not be reproducing.

Neither Obama and the democrats nor the republican party stops free trade which harms workers here in America. Trump says he will,Sanders says he will,The 3rd party I will vote for says they will.
It's not just about free-trade, it's about healthcare, it's about minimum wage, it's about protecting your rights, it's about welfare, its about regulations to make sure stores/companies don't take advantage of citizens.
T-chump says a lot of things, but so far it is just pie in the sky as he has never been able to explain where the trillions are going to come from to build his fabulous wall, to make everyone rich and to provide so many victories it will make our heads spin.....my head is already spinning with so much bullshit he spews and seeing how many dummies are so gullible they swallow every bit of it.

I mean a OGBYN we had to pay for in a dr office not some place JUST for poor women.
What about the "poor" women that can't even afford to pay a doctor?

PP performs murders of babies and then sells the parts but to them its not a baby when they are murdering it but it is when they go to sell the parts...interesting.
I guess you believed Fiorina's made up bullshit about a video that doesn't exist? The video she mentioned isn't about Planned Parenthood, it's a made-up video from an anti-abortion group who is dead set in destroying PP, forgetting about all the many services PP offers to poor women. And, most states have laws that prohibit elective abortions after the first-tri-mester, when it is no longer a cluster of cells. After that time, it has to be for rape, incest or risk to the mother's life. And they don't perform the abortion for the explicit reason of harvesting the organs, the abortion was going to be performed anyway. And, you would rather that a living person, needing the organ be deprived, that makes a lot of sense. I guess you're not an organ donor.

....I don't MAKE my wife do anything. In fact this pregnancy was slightly high risk....she chose to continue it KNOWING the possibilities. We don't believe in abortion unless her life,the babies life are in danger,its a result of rape or incest or the baby has mental or physical deformities.
Exactly.....it is a choice....and you cannot make the choice for every woman in the US. And if the Republican party ever gets its way, they will do away with Roe v Wade, then it will be up to each individual state to decide whether they want to do them or not.....and you may not be lucky enough to live in a state that does. Abortion has to remain legal even if for just one case of rape, incest or risk to the mother....and it has to be the woman's choice, not some old white grumpy man that takes Viagra and could care less about the individual woman.

View attachment 50559

Who said that?

Loser says he would abort for mental or physical disabilities.......and doesn't grasp that much of the fetal tissue research that takes place is aimed at eliminating or treating such things.

He'd agree to abort if it met his criteria for convenience.

Dumb shit.

Who said that?

Loser says he would abort for mental or physical disabilities.......and doesn't grasp that much of the fetal tissue research that takes place is aimed at eliminating or treating such things.

He'd agree to abort if it met his criteria for convenience.

Dumb shit.
Who the fuck wants a retard ? Mentally or physically we got enough democrats and republicans don't need more :)

Forum List

Back