Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
11225393_1089333324425252_6843912284930501527_n.jpg

The republican alternative to Obama.

View attachment 50559

She sounded very liberal to me at the debate.
I tried not to listen....seems like a bitch to me...just real uptight....obviously can't run a company but wants to run the country...republicans are like hey! We can't let Obama take the worst president award from Bush! We want it back!

Obvious why HP went TU after her involvement. She'd be a great one to run this country, don't you think?

View attachment 50559

I tried not to listen....seems like a bitch to me...just real uptight....obviously can't run a company but wants to run the country...republicans are like hey! We can't let Obama take the worst president award from Bush! We want it back!

She's just another puppet.

This is from a true blue conservative who almost ALMOST fell for it. She's good. Working on who her handlers are because she was so bang on in that last debate it was like she was given the questions beforehand.

Apparently she's been a FOX contributor for years. Which leads me to believe Megan Kelly is an accomplice and explains the first debate forum.

You must be delirious....Obama hasn't bought a yacht and isn't the "king" of outsourcing.......and we certainly know who lost the most jobs.....you must have meant to say "alternative to George W. Bush"......:rolleyes:

View attachment 50559

Really? A liberal wouldn't be making up lies in order to try and defund Planned Parenthood, the main source of poor women's health care.
We are poor. My wife went to a regular OGBYN each time she has been pregnant and for any other reasons....not a baby killing factory.

You are poor? No way!

View attachment 50559

Really? A liberal wouldn't be making up lies in order to try and defund Planned Parenthood, the main source of poor women's health care.
We are poor. My wife went to a regular OGBYN each time she has been pregnant and for any other reasons....not a baby killing factory.

You are poor? No way!
Yeah no shit. We have learned how to make do with less and stretch the hell out of a buck.

Forum List

Back