Carly Fiorina (R-CA) announcing her presidential run on May 4, 2015

Here's any interesting article I found regarding her leadership at HP.
It's not politically oriented, it basically is on her leadership and decision making.

HP's Carly Fiorina era is finally over...good riddance
Walter Hewlett, you may remember, was the low-key, cello-playing scion of the Hewlett family who fought HP's then-CEO, Carly Fiorina, over her planned $25 billion merger with Compaq, which was announced 10 years ago next month.
Hewlett's point was simple: Just maybe it's a really bad idea to double down on a low-margin business like PCs.
Of course, we all know what happened. Hewlett's opposition was no match for the publicity-savvy Fiorina and her team of brass-knuckled marketers, who seemed a better fit for politics than the high-tech industry. (Which explains Carly's second career as the Republican loser in the race for one of California's seats in the U.S. Senate.) Hewlett folded his cards, went back to his quiet life, and Fiorina got fired three years after the merger because she was better at selling an idea than running a really, really big company.
To read the rest of the article go here:
HP s Carly Fiorina era is finally over...good riddance - CNET

So in the business world she was incapable of running a large company, but can she run the United States of America?
Laying off American workers and offshoring their jobs is what probably cost her Senate run. Would it bite her in the ass a second time?
So, right off the bat, she has a couple of double whammy's against her. Can she overcome her actions of the past?
That will not bite her in the ass because she is not a serious contender anyway.
The only real issue is whether or not she is going to be in the debates (and I doubt it) because she might force the others to run further to the right – a mistake if any take that bait.

Former Hewlett-Packard CEO Fiorina to launch presidential bid May 4 WSJ Reuters

And in doing so, she is somewhat pre-empting Ben Carson and Mike Huckabee, both of whom are planning to announce on May 5th.

From the link:

FYI.

Discuss. Can Fiorina win?

What elected office did she hold?

She has never held an elected office.

That's actually one of her strong points
Why would having no fucking idea what you are doing be a strong point?

Btw why didn't you ask this question before you elected Obama twice?

Because they are hypocritical, you remember when Reagan, Dole and McCain were running, age was an issue but with elder Hillary and her health issues, this is not an issue.

Experience wasn't an issue in 2008, unless your last name was Palin, this election it's an issue. Pretty interesting how the left flip flops their rhetoric.

Carly Fiorina has no chance. Nor is she expected to have a chance. Her sole purpose in this election is to take pot shots at Clinton without being called a sexist.

whatever it takes to keep the clintons out of the whitehouse is good for the country----------Go, Carly.

Fiorina's and Hillary's profoundly retarded campaign staffs decided that announcing to this:

2e372i9.jpg

Was better than announcing to this:

25sncw3.jpg

2my2c0o.jpg

Open the campaign warchest please, HAL.

2e372i9.jpg

I'm sorry, Carly. I'm afraid I can't do that.

Interesting how you aren't saying anything like this about Hillary Clinton.
Interesting how you just got caught manufacturing bullshit: Click here

April 10:
Hillary's profoundly retarded campaign staff decided that announcing to this:

2e372i9.jpg

25sncw3.jpg

Okay, so you don't want women running for president. We get it.
So rather than admit you fucked up, you decide to double down on the manufacturing of bullshit! Amazing.

April 10:

2e372i9.jpg

25sncw3.jpg

So rather than admit you fucked up, you decide to double down on the manufacturing of bullshit! Amazing.

Only pointing out a trend, hal.

April 10:

2e372i9.jpg

25sncw3.jpg

That "trend" is one which ridicules candidates who announce their candidacy by remote control.

April 10:

2e372i9.jpg

25sncw3.jpg

That "trend" is one which ridicules candidates who announce their candidacy by remote control.

And? So far you've singled out the women. You don't have to vote for them if you don't want to.

Forum List

Back