Carly Fiorina (R-CA) announcing her presidential run on May 4, 2015

Interesting how you just got caught manufacturing bullshit: Click here

April 10:

Okay, so you don't want women running for president. We get it.
So rather than admit you fucked up, you decide to double down on the manufacturing of bullshit! Amazing.

Only pointing out a trend, hal.
That "trend" is one which ridicules candidates who announce their candidacy by remote control.

And? So far you've singled out the women. You don't have to vote for them if you don't want to.
They're the only ones who have phoned it in so far.

You just can't admit you fucked up, can you.

So rather than admit you fucked up, you decide to double down on the manufacturing of bullshit! Amazing.

That "trend" is one which ridicules candidates who announce their candidacy by remote control.

And? So far you've singled out the women. You don't have to vote for them if you don't want to.

If you offer him some pop and chips, he may do that.

No, because such an admission would be drowned out by your hypocrisy.

No, because such an admission would be drowned out by your hypocrisy.
My hypocrisy being making fun of Hillary and Fiorina using the exact same wording and graphics.

And then you come along and invent a cool story about how I didn't make fun of Hillary for phoning in her announcement.

Yeah. Okay. Boy, you really got me. Ow. I'm in flames over here.

My hypocrisy being making fun of Hillary and Fiorina using the exact same wording and graphics.

Hey, I'm only doing what a liberal does, by stereotyping someone for making fun of a woman. But somehow, you are immune, and all the liberals on this thread are immune from from being held to the same standard. You might as well be an equal opportunity hypocrite.

Forum List

Back