Carly Fiorina and Other Republican Candidates

Well, for one thing, he was assassinated with a car bomb. It wasn't because of negligence.

As noted in the article I linked:
"Chinoy said the U.S. Consulate in Karachi had been the target of previous attacks and that the sprawling port city was known to be a center for terrorist groups, including al Qaeda."
Really?
Previous attacks on the Consultant and there was no negligence with the diplomats death?
But I hate to use conjecture, because there was no investigation by the GOP led Armed Services Committee to determine if there was negligence or not. Why?
Has negligence been determined yet in the case of Benghazi? Not by the Armed Services Committee. Even after the 9 Declassified Transcripts Of Benghazi Briefings were released.
Committee Oversight of Benghazi Attack - Committee Actions - Armed Services Republicans
But you are sure using conjecture without facts.
That's not logical, Spock.

Did you even read that the bombing took place OUTSIDE the Consulate? Good grief.

Did you ever consider there should have been security for the US diplomat considering there had been previous attacks on the Consulate?
No? Explain.

Sep 13, 2012 - One reason our embassies are unable to protect themselves? Congress has been slashing their funding for years

Unfortunately, it's an inadequacy Republicans have been trying to exacerbate over the last year.

[A]s part of the Republican majority that has controlled the House the last two years, Mr. Issa joined in cutting nearly a half-billion dollars from the State Department’s two main security accounts. One covers things like security staffing, including local guards, armored vehicles and security technology; the other, embassy construction and upgrades. In 2011 and 2012, President Obama sought a total of $5 billion, and the House approved $4.5 billion.

Utah teabagging Rep. Jason Chaffetz has been a leading proponent of Benghazi conspiracy theories, yet even he isn't shy to proclaim his votes against diplomatic security:

O’BRIEN: Is it true that you voted to cut the funding for embassy security?

CHAFFETZ: Absolutely. Look, we have to make priorities and choices in this country.

Republicans slashed diplomatic security budget still trying to cut more

"During the George W. Bush period, there were 13 attacks on various embassies and consulates around the world. Sixty people died."

Prior to Benghazi were there 13 attacks on embassies and 60 deaths under President George W. Bush PolitiFact
How many times did Bush blame the attacks on a video?

In how many of the attacks did Bush cut security personnel in half and not even allow guards to carry guns...then go on television and lie about the cause of the attacks???

Oh brother Mud, why not address my post 107?
I guess you won't, you're too busy putting your foot in your own mouth!
I am so happy that I'm not you.

"Chinoy said the U.S. Consulate in Karachi had been the target of previous attacks and that the sprawling port city was known to be a center for terrorist groups, including al Qaeda."
Really?
Previous attacks on the Consultant and there was no negligence with the diplomats death?
But I hate to use conjecture, because there was no investigation by the GOP led Armed Services Committee to determine if there was negligence or not. Why?
Has negligence been determined yet in the case of Benghazi? Not by the Armed Services Committee. Even after the 9 Declassified Transcripts Of Benghazi Briefings were released.
Committee Oversight of Benghazi Attack - Committee Actions - Armed Services Republicans

Did you even read that the bombing took place OUTSIDE the Consulate? Good grief.

Did you ever consider there should have been security for the US diplomat considering there had been previous attacks on the Consulate?
No? Explain.

Sep 13, 2012 - One reason our embassies are unable to protect themselves? Congress has been slashing their funding for years

Unfortunately, it's an inadequacy Republicans have been trying to exacerbate over the last year.

[A]s part of the Republican majority that has controlled the House the last two years, Mr. Issa joined in cutting nearly a half-billion dollars from the State Department’s two main security accounts. One covers things like security staffing, including local guards, armored vehicles and security technology; the other, embassy construction and upgrades. In 2011 and 2012, President Obama sought a total of $5 billion, and the House approved $4.5 billion.

Utah teabagging Rep. Jason Chaffetz has been a leading proponent of Benghazi conspiracy theories, yet even he isn't shy to proclaim his votes against diplomatic security:

CHAFFETZ: Absolutely. Look, we have to make priorities and choices in this country.

"During the George W. Bush period, there were 13 attacks on various embassies and consulates around the world. Sixty people died."

Prior to Benghazi were there 13 attacks on embassies and 60 deaths under President George W. Bush PolitiFact

In how many of the attacks did Bush cut security personnel in half and not even allow guards to carry guns...then go on television and lie about the cause of the attacks???

Oh brother Mud, why not address my post 107?
I guess you won't, you're too busy putting your foot in your own mouth!
I am so happy that I'm not you.
Oh waaaaaah!!!
You could never be me dipshit
That would mean you had a life.

People who have families. Most people will figure that out.
"She" did not lay off those employees. HP's stock performance and bottom line did that.
The fact is HP is getting heat from competitors such as Toshiba, LG, Samsung and others. HP's market share of consumer electronics sales has shrunk. Production ansd sales were down.
Would you expect any company to keep employees it does not need?

Chris Stevens, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty, Wonder if they had families. Doesn't matter.
Off topic, even if you were being very vague about your point. Nobody is going to take Benghazi into the voting booth with them.
Wanna bet?.....Not only will Benghazi be on the minds of voters, so will the server, the foreign campaign money, the illegal siphoning off of cash from the Clinton Foundation, etc..
Clinton may not even be around for the DNC Convention.

"Running on her executive experience, it is hard to see how Fiorina can square her professed executive aptitude with the fact that as H-P CEO between 1999 and 2005, she single-handedly came near to sinking what was widely considered the world’s best technology company."

The conservative myth that CEOs possess some sort of 'special abilities' to be president is ridiculous and unfounded.

Actually, through some simple research I've figured out who you are and where you live.
Really?

No? Explain.

Right wing mythology? Shocking

GO REREAD, THE GOP CONGRESS CUT FUNDING BUBS

BUT

Wingnuts Falsely Claim Obama Administration Forbade Marines From Carrying Live Ammo
Wingnuts Falsely Claim Obama Administration Forbade Marines From Carrying Live Ammo Mother Jones

The Obama administration, roiled by the first killing of a U.S. ambassador in more than 30 years, is investigating whether the assault on the U.S. Consulate in Libya was a planned terrorist strike to mark the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks and not a spontaneous mob enraged over an anti-Islam YouTube video

2 DAYS AFTER THE ATTACK BUBS

Attack on U.S. ambassador in Libya investigated as possible terrorist strike cleveland.com

Ambassador Stevens twice said no to military offers of more security, U.S. officials say

CAIRO Ambassador Stevens twice said no to military offers of more security U.S. officials say Middle East McClatchy DC
It's all a lie. Obama said there would be no boots on the ground in Libya. Therefore no abassador or Americans were killed in Lybia.

Why is that so hard for people to understand?

Chris Stevens, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty, Wonder if they had families. Doesn't matter.
Off topic, even if you were being very vague about your point. Nobody is going to take Benghazi into the voting booth with them.
Wanna bet?.....Not only will Benghazi be on the minds of voters, so will the server, the foreign campaign money, the illegal siphoning off of cash from the Clinton Foundation, etc..
Clinton may not even be around for the DNC Convention.
HaHa, you can always hope. Speaking of pooping your pants, Hillary has everyone of you in a tizzy.

Fiorina doesn't have a chance. She spent $millions of her own money running for the Senate in CA a few years ago.
She and several other GOP hopefuls are only investing in their futures on the lecture circuit or working for Fox.

"She" did not lay off those employees. HP's stock performance and bottom line did that.
The fact is HP is getting heat from competitors such as Toshiba, LG, Samsung and others. HP's market share of consumer electronics sales has shrunk. Production ansd sales were down.
Would you expect any company to keep employees it does not need?

first, she and all the executive still paid themselves seven and eight figure salaries. So the company coldn't have been struggling that much.

Second, this nasty witch didn't lay folks off because of business forces. She laid them off because she made a brain-dead decision to buy out Compaq to break into the Computer industry. Eventually, her successors had to spin that business off.

Third, she did such a bad job the families of the companies founders fought to have her fired.

This is another wonderful case of "Hey, let's nominated a rich douchebag because she's rich."

That worked so well for you guys with the Mormon.

This is the number of people that Carly Fiorina killed in Benghazi:

This is the amount of foreign cash Carly Fiorina took giving speeches:

This is the number of emails Carly Fiorina destroyed to keep Congress from discovering criminal activity:
This is how many she laid off and left them and their families homeless: 30,000. That's through her incompetence.
Where does this 30k homeless number keep coming from? I'd like to see a source for this OTHER than a left wing source.

30,000 is the number she fired as she shipped jobs off shore. Some became homeless probably. Not all...

It usually takes more than being laid off once to become homeless. If it was that easy everyone would be homeless.

There is no middle class anymore, Muddie. People don't have money socked away like they used to for a rainy day in fact, people are one paycheck away from disaster these days. Carly Fiorina devastated that company and people who worked there. She is a complete fool, a buffoon. She acts like she is so above it all, like she could be smarter than Hillary but she isn't. She is an incompetent moron.

So, there are no 30k homeless because of Fiorina....
If that makes you feel better, you can believe that. Unemployment just can't keep a family afloat for long.
You made the direct statement that she caused 30k people to become homeless.

Can you prove that or not?
I said 30,000 frownie faces were on the site representing 30,000 people she laid off. Not all of them are homeless but not all of them kept their lives intact. You act like they went on with their lives as if nothing happened.

Where did I say 30,000 were homeless directly, btw?

Forum List

Back