Carly Fiorina and Other Republican Candidates

Now, I hate pile ons especially when none of you know what you're talking about. I'm leaving for awhile.

This is the number of people that Carly Fiorina killed in Benghazi:

This is the amount of foreign cash Carly Fiorina took giving speeches:

This is the number of emails Carly Fiorina destroyed to keep Congress from discovering criminal activity:
This is how many she laid off and left them and their families homeless: 30,000. That's through her incompetence.
Homeless?

Because they lost their job?

Really?

This is the number of emails Carly Fiorina destroyed to keep Congress from discovering criminal activity:
This is how many she laid off and left them and their families homeless: 30,000. That's through her incompetence.

Homeless? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you're an idiot

So, you three think she is fit to serve as president and I am the idiot? :lol:

It's almost as bad as your thinking Palin could step in if God forbid, McCain would have dropped dead in office. You don't care who the candidate is as long as it's a R/TP.

Let Carly run, she will be really funny. :)
Where did I call you an idiot?

Sorry Sarah, Carly has a VAGINA! That's all that is required to win!! Just ask hiLIARy supporters!!

Woohoo!!

2016!! The year of the Cat fight!!

Cat%2520fight.jpg

Homeless?

Because they lost their job?

Really?

Homeless? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you're an idiot

So, you three think she is fit to serve as president and I am the idiot? :lol:

It's almost as bad as your thinking Palin could step in if God forbid, McCain would have dropped dead in office. You don't care who the candidate is as long as it's a R/TP.

Let Carly run, she will be really funny. :)
Anyone's fit to run.

Whether or not they'd make a decent president is debatable.

Now, I hate pile ons especially when none of you know what you're talking about. I'm leaving for awhile.
That's okay....I left awhile back myself.
Fiorina is running......so is Hillary. We've already seen what Hillary offers us.

I was in Somalia in 93'. She didn't feel we needed armor to protect us then and Benghazi was just a repeat of BlackHawk Down under the Clintons.

Mogadishu-Somalia.jpg.cf.jpg

Somalis dragging American through the streets of Mogadishu
gty_benghazi_dm_130425_wblog.jpg.cf.jpg

Benghazi....more of the same Ambassador Stevens

08c705fadccfdd279e8db0d2f9e98f5f.jpg.cf.jpg

Must be because Hillary is taking millions from foreign countries.....attempting to do them favors.......and they end up killing us.

You'd think she'd learn her lesson the first time, but no...she did it again....and I think it's because she doesn't give a damn about anyone other than herself

Last edited:
Do you believe if she felt the least bit threatened by any of your candidates, she would have announced her candidacy? Gosh you guys sure are clueless about politics. I'm more and more confident she is going to win the more I read from you fools.

Yeah she was going to win in 08 also, then some no account community organizer kicked her to the curb

That's only because Obama is a vagina.....

the Vag rules!

I forget who made the comment regarding Obama's "The View" appearance that he "brought some much needed estrogen to the show". But it was funny.

he is a pussy.
Oooo, that's kind of rough, isn't it? :lol:

If the shoe fits-------------------

People who have families. Most people will figure that out.
People get laid off. It sucks but it's a fact of life.

Carly doesn't stand a chance anyway.

probably not, but she has the right to make her case.

GOP contenders: a woman, a black, two hispanics, most under 50, successful people in private life and/or politics

Dem contenders: an old, tired, angry, narcissistic, lying bitch.

Need I say more about which party is the party of diversity?

Chris Stevens, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty, Wonder if they had families. Doesn't matter.
Off topic, even if you were being very vague about your point. Nobody is going to take Benghazi into the voting booth with them.

Complete unadulterated BS, just because you give Hitlary a pass on it doesn't mean everyone will

Ronald Reagan got a pass after 242 Americans were killed by terrorist in Beirut after being warned of an attack.
George W Bush got quite a few passes for his 12 Benghazi's.
But that's different how?

Left wing hypocrites claim to hate and despise corporate America and yet they claim that a republican candidate allegedly laid off workers in their favorite corporation while she was CEO. You can't have it both ways lefties. Corporations are us and Barry Hussein never had a real job that wasn't supported by taxpayers.

Chris Stevens, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty, Wonder if they had families. Doesn't matter.
Off topic, even if you were being very vague about your point. Nobody is going to take Benghazi into the voting booth with them.

Complete unadulterated BS, just because you give Hitlary a pass on it doesn't mean everyone will
Oh Issa and his never ending investigation took care of that. Your incompetent Teaparty made sure Hillary won't have to deal with it anytime soon. The TP just needs to understand when to shut up.

Why on Earth do ordinary Americans just "need to shut up"..... we had to endure the Street Shitters and their wretched nonsense.. all under the guise of "freedom of speech".

The "tea party" is a complete disaster, a national embarrassment. There was nothing nonsensical about the Occupy movement. They were actually what the tee potties said they wanted to be but failed at because they sold out to Big Money and Big Government.

11205514_836871216405934_4907664813364327262_n.jpg

Occupy was a complete failure, they proved they were just like those they protested against. Corrupt, money hungry, raping and looting their own. Disgusting filth that in the end were only out for themselves.

It's not that Fiorina was just responsible for 30,000 people losing their jobs. Many of the jobs were outsourced overseas. But she also didn't do a good job for HP.

Carly Fiorina's Judgment Problem
Carly Fiorina s Judgment Problem

But in the end, she won't be the GOP candidate, I don't think too many people are going to argue with me on that specific point.

Last edited:
It's not that Fiorina was just responsible for 30,000 people losing their jobs. Many of the jobs were outsourced overseas. But she also didn't do a good job for HP.

But in the end, she won't be the GOP candidate, I don't think too many people are going to argue me on that specific point.
I agree, I just like to bring up their stupid candidates and watch them rush to defend. :)

But in the end, she won't be the GOP candidate, I don't think too many people are going to argue with me on that specific point.

She won't be the nominee.

Ronald Reagan got a pass after 242 Americans were killed by terrorist in Beirut after being warned of an attack.
How many ambassadors were killed on GWB's watch?
Zero

Obama has arrested one guy........and it was only because he was stupid enough to talk to the press.

Obama still hasn't changed his story that a video caused the attack.......even as these ISIS creeps in Libya are executing hundreds of Christians on video.

Zero

Obama has arrested one guy........and it was only because he was stupid enough to talk to the press.

Obama still hasn't changed his story that a video caused the attack.......even as these ISIS creeps in Libya are executing hundreds of Christians on video.

Pakistan blasts kill U.S. diplomat
Thursday, March 2, 2006; Posted: 12:01 p.m. EST (17:01 GMT
LAHORE, Pakistan (CNN) -- A U.S. diplomat and his driver were among at least four people killed in an apparent suicide attack outside the U.S. Consulate in Karachi, Pakistan, officials said.
<snip>
Chinoy said the U.S. Consulate in Karachi had been the target of previous attacks and that the sprawling port city was known to be a center for terrorist groups, including al Qaeda.
CNN.com - Pakistan blasts kill U.S. diplomat - Mar 2 2006

I guess diplomats don't count Mud?

To top all of this out, there were no two plus years of hearing and witch hunts after Reagan's blunder in Beirut by the Democrats, who controlled the House or the attacks on American Embassies/Consultants by the GOP or Dem controlled Houses. Why? And why now?

Last edited:

But in the end, she won't be the GOP candidate, I don't think too many people are going to argue me on that specific point.
I agree, I just like to bring up their stupid candidates and watch them rush to defend. :)

She can defend herself

Hillary is the bee's knees to you and yet she reminds everyone of a mix between Queen Elizabeth and Richard Nixon.

"I'm not a crook!!!!!"

"We are not amused!"

Kiss the royal ring you insignificant unwashed Americans. Obama took my office. You all owe it to me!!!!!

Hillary Clinton On Southern Working Class Whites In 1995 Screw Em

Zero

LAHORE, Pakistan (CNN) -- A U.S. diplomat and his driver were among at least four people killed in an apparent suicide attack outside the U.S. Consulate in Karachi, Pakistan, officials said.
<snip>
Chinoy said the U.S. Consulate in Karachi had been the target of previous attacks and that the sprawling port city was known to be a center for terrorist groups, including al Qaeda.

To top all of this out, there were no two plus years of hearing and witch hunts after Reagan's blunder in Beirut by the Democrats, who controlled the House or the attacks on American Embassies/Consultants by the GOP or Dem controlled Houses. Why? And why now?
Uh.....still waiting on that dead ambassador......

*crickets*

Zero

<snip>

Uh.....still waiting on that dead ambassador......

*crickets*

As noted, American Diplomats don't count?
What's your reasoning?
I can't wait for your bullshit excuse, please hurry and answer the question.

Forum List

Back