Carly Fiorina and Other Republican Candidates

You made the direct statement that she caused 30k people to become homeless.

Can you prove that or not?
I said 30,000 frownie faces were on the site representing 30,000 people she laid off. Not all of them are homeless but not all of them kept their lives intact. You act like they went on with their lives as if nothing happened.

Where did I say 30,000 were homeless directly, btw?

Right here:

This is the number of people that Carly Fiorina killed in Benghazi:

This is the amount of foreign cash Carly Fiorina took giving speeches:

This is the number of emails Carly Fiorina destroyed to keep Congress from discovering criminal activity:
This is how many she laid off and left them and their families homeless: 30,000. That's through her incompetence.
Not all were left homeless. 30,000 were laid off.
Not even some. It takes much more than a layoff to turn most people out onto the streets. I would guess that fewer than one-tenth of one percent.

People get laid off. It happens.

The real homeless crisis was caused by Frank-Dodd.....but that's not the topic of this thread so I'll leave it at that.

No 30k homeless because of Fiorina. That's all I wanted to know.

Frank-Dodd? Tell me the Barney Frank forced Banksters to loan to poor people meme isn't driving your tiny brain right? A world wide Bankster credit bubble cheered on by Dubya as Barney was minority member of the GOP majority House 19950Jan 2007 where minority could run nekkid and not stop a single bill? lol
So you're saying Barney Fwank and Chris Dodd had zero regulatory input?

What were they doing, beating off?

From what I remember....lots of racism accusations were being thrown around. Do you expect me to believe that race-baiting started after Obama became president?

Actually, through some simple research I've figured out who you are and where you live.
Sep 13, 2012 - One reason our embassies are unable to protect themselves? Congress has been slashing their funding for years

Unfortunately, it's an inadequacy Republicans have been trying to exacerbate over the last year.

[A]s part of the Republican majority that has controlled the House the last two years, Mr. Issa joined in cutting nearly a half-billion dollars from the State Department’s two main security accounts. One covers things like security staffing, including local guards, armored vehicles and security technology; the other, embassy construction and upgrades. In 2011 and 2012, President Obama sought a total of $5 billion, and the House approved $4.5 billion.

Utah teabagging Rep. Jason Chaffetz has been a leading proponent of Benghazi conspiracy theories, yet even he isn't shy to proclaim his votes against diplomatic security:

O’BRIEN: Is it true that you voted to cut the funding for embassy security?

CHAFFETZ: Absolutely. Look, we have to make priorities and choices in this country.

Republicans slashed diplomatic security budget still trying to cut more

"During the George W. Bush period, there were 13 attacks on various embassies and consulates around the world. Sixty people died."

Prior to Benghazi were there 13 attacks on embassies and 60 deaths under President George W. Bush PolitiFact
How many times did Bush blame the attacks on a video?

In how many of the attacks did Bush cut security personnel in half and not even allow guards to carry guns...then go on television and lie about the cause of the attacks???

Right wing mythology? Shocking

GO REREAD, THE GOP CONGRESS CUT FUNDING BUBS

BUT

Wingnuts Falsely Claim Obama Administration Forbade Marines From Carrying Live Ammo
Wingnuts Falsely Claim Obama Administration Forbade Marines From Carrying Live Ammo Mother Jones

The Obama administration, roiled by the first killing of a U.S. ambassador in more than 30 years, is investigating whether the assault on the U.S. Consulate in Libya was a planned terrorist strike to mark the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks and not a spontaneous mob enraged over an anti-Islam YouTube video

2 DAYS AFTER THE ATTACK BUBS

Attack on U.S. ambassador in Libya investigated as possible terrorist strike cleveland.com

Ambassador Stevens twice said no to military offers of more security, U.S. officials say

CAIRO Ambassador Stevens twice said no to military offers of more security U.S. officials say Middle East McClatchy DC
It's all a lie. Obama said there would be no boots on the ground in Libya. Therefore no abassador or Americans were killed in Lybia.

Why is that so hard for people to understand?

Cool, I live in Monterey Calif AND?

Dumbass doesn't want to respond to the Ambassador turning down more security or of the GOP gutting their funding. Weird!
Yep...you bought that lie I guess. He's there on the ground seeing the deteriorating conditions and you think he gutted security?

Yep......and those terrorists attacked over a disgusting video too.

AGAIN:

BUT

Wingnuts Falsely Claim Obama Administration Forbade Marines From Carrying Live Ammo
Wingnuts Falsely Claim Obama Administration Forbade Marines From Carrying Live Ammo Mother Jones

The Obama administration, roiled by the first killing of a U.S. ambassador in more than 30 years, is investigating whether the assault on the U.S. Consulate in Libya was a planned terrorist strike to mark the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks and not a spontaneous mob enraged over an anti-Islam YouTube video

Attack on U.S. ambassador in Libya investigated as possible terrorist strike cleveland.com

Ambassador Stevens twice said no to military offers of more security, U.S. officials say

CAIRO Ambassador Stevens twice said no to military offers of more security U.S. officials say Middle East McClatchy DC[/QUOTE]It's all a lie. Obama said there would be no boots on the ground in Libya. Therefore no abassador or Americans were killed in Lybia.

This is how many she laid off and left them and their families homeless: 30,000. That's through her incompetence.
Where does this 30k homeless number keep coming from? I'd like to see a source for this OTHER than a left wing source.

30,000 is the number she fired as she shipped jobs off shore. Some became homeless probably. Not all...

It usually takes more than being laid off once to become homeless. If it was that easy everyone would be homeless.

Yet 70% of US live paycheck to paycheck. Go figure!
So we become homeless as soon as we're laid off because unemployment benefits don't really exist. We can't cut back on spending...we have to maintain our same exact lifestyles during our job hunting periods?

Mkay..:haha:

Most Americans are one paycheck away from the street

Approximately 62% of Americans have no emergency savings for things such as a $1,000 emergency room visit or a $500 car repair, according to a new survey of 1,000 adults by personal finance website Bankrate.com. Faced with an emergency, they say they would raise the money by reducing spending elsewhere (26%), borrowing from family and/or friends (16%) or using credit cards (12%).

Most Americans are one paycheck away from the street - MarketWatch

76% of Americans are living paycheck-to-paycheck
76 of Americans are living paycheck-to-paycheck - Jun. 24 2013

One Third of Americans One Paycheck Away From Homelessness

Not even some. It takes much more than a layoff to turn most people out onto the streets. I would guess that fewer than one-tenth of one percent.

The real homeless crisis was caused by Frank-Dodd.....but that's not the topic of this thread so I'll leave it at that.

Now you're going too far. There were some left homeless, a job at HP is a career. People lose their jobs, they have trouble keeping their homes.

Now, Muddie said in a quote to that particular misstep of mine that Hillary killed people in Benghazi. Do you believe that as well?
No, I think some al quida splinter terrorists in Libya killed people in Benghazi. The question is what did Sec. Clinton and President Obama know of it real time, and what did they do about it. Clearly, their previous answers were lies. So, the question remains. What did she know and when did she know it? As important, what did she really do about it (if anything) when it was clear our diplomatic people were under fire.

However, that too is not part of this thread topic and a something that has been fought over ad nauseum on this forum.

The point is this.....we've discovered we can't trust Hillary or Obama. They are both practiced liars. Everything seems to be getting worse on their watch...so why in the Hell should we allow Hillary yet another chance to sell us out....as evidenced by the revelation that she and her husband have been taking millions from foreigners. All of those bribes only assure that Hillary isn't loyal to American interests.

Getting worse??? lol, No memory of 2008 huh?

Trying to change the subject?

Yes....even the economy is worse off than before 2008. Almost no growth at all now.

I was speaking about foreign policy......Hillary was Secretary of State after all.

I said 30,000 frownie faces were on the site representing 30,000 people she laid off. Not all of them are homeless but not all of them kept their lives intact. You act like they went on with their lives as if nothing happened.

Where did I say 30,000 were homeless directly, btw?

Right here:

Frank-Dodd? Tell me the Barney Frank forced Banksters to loan to poor people meme isn't driving your tiny brain right? A world wide Bankster credit bubble cheered on by Dubya as Barney was minority member of the GOP majority House 19950Jan 2007 where minority could run nekkid and not stop a single bill? lol

From what I remember....lots of racism accusations were being thrown around. Do you expect me to believe that race-baiting started after Obama became president?

Barney Frank? Minority member of the GOP majority House??? lol

HINT DUBYA WAS REGULATOR OF DOJ, FBI, HUD, FANNIE/FREDDIE, ETC

Right-wingers Want To Erase How George Bush's "Homeowner Society" Helped Cause The Economic Collapse

FACTS on Dubya s great recession US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Now you're going too far. There were some left homeless, a job at HP is a career. People lose their jobs, they have trouble keeping their homes.

Now, Muddie said in a quote to that particular misstep of mine that Hillary killed people in Benghazi. Do you believe that as well?
No, I think some al quida splinter terrorists in Libya killed people in Benghazi. The question is what did Sec. Clinton and President Obama know of it real time, and what did they do about it. Clearly, their previous answers were lies. So, the question remains. What did she know and when did she know it? As important, what did she really do about it (if anything) when it was clear our diplomatic people were under fire.

However, that too is not part of this thread topic and a something that has been fought over ad nauseum on this forum.

The point is this.....we've discovered we can't trust Hillary or Obama. They are both practiced liars. Everything seems to be getting worse on their watch...so why in the Hell should we allow Hillary yet another chance to sell us out....as evidenced by the revelation that she and her husband have been taking millions from foreigners. All of those bribes only assure that Hillary isn't loyal to American interests.

Yes....even the economy is worse off than before 2008. Almost no growth at all now.

I was speaking about foreign policy......Hillary was Secretary of State after all.

Economy dumped 9%+ last quarter of 2008 Bubs

Where does this 30k homeless number keep coming from? I'd like to see a source for this OTHER than a left wing source.

30,000 is the number she fired as she shipped jobs off shore. Some became homeless probably. Not all...

It usually takes more than being laid off once to become homeless. If it was that easy everyone would be homeless.

Yet 70% of US live paycheck to paycheck. Go figure!
So we become homeless as soon as we're laid off because unemployment benefits don't really exist. We can't cut back on spending...we have to maintain our same exact lifestyles during our job hunting periods?

Mkay..:haha:

Most Americans are one paycheck away from the street

Approximately 62% of Americans have no emergency savings for things such as a $1,000 emergency room visit or a $500 car repair, according to a new survey of 1,000 adults by personal finance website Bankrate.com. Faced with an emergency, they say they would raise the money by reducing spending elsewhere (26%), borrowing from family and/or friends (16%) or using credit cards (12%).

Most Americans are one paycheck away from the street - MarketWatch

76% of Americans are living paycheck-to-paycheck
76 of Americans are living paycheck-to-paycheck - Jun. 24 2013

One Third of Americans One Paycheck Away From Homelessness

From you link:

Both Hicks and Ham declined to comment on the exchange between Ham and Stevens. Hicks’ lawyer, Victoria Toensing, said Hicks did not know the details of conversations between Stevens and Ham and was not aware of Stevens turning down an offer of additional security.

“As far as Mr. Hicks knows, the ambassador always wanted more security and they were both frustrated by not getting it,” she said.

Right here:

Barney Frank? Minority member of the GOP majority House??? lol

HINT DUBYA WAS REGULATOR OF DOJ, FBI, HUD, FANNIE/FREDDIE, ETC

Right-wingers Want To Erase How George Bush's "Homeowner Society" Helped Cause The Economic Collapse

FACTS on Dubya s great recession US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
And you want to maintain that Dubya never gave in to race-baiting (racial blackmail)?

She forgot to register her name .org so someone else did. They put the following on their site:

Site Using Candidate Carly Fiorina's Name Attacks Her Record At HP

Just hours after the Republican Carly Fiorina announced her presidential run, she was criticized on a website bearing her name, for causing the loss of 30,000 jobs while serving as the CEO of Hewlett-Packard.

As Wired first reported, Fiorina appears not to have registered her dot-org domain name. However, she does have carlyfiorina.com registered. The dot-org page,carlyfiorina.org, has this message: "Carly Fiorina failed to register this domain. So I'm using it to tell you how many people she laid off at Hewlett-Packard." The site then displays several arrays of frowny faces. It continues:

"That's 30,000 people she laid off. People with families."

Site Using Candidate Carly Fiorina s Name Attacks Her Record At HP The Two-Way NPR

30,000 frownie faces. :(
This "story" reminds me of that time ROMNEY killed that woman

Lol
Dumb ass threads

Wingnuts want to talk about everything but Carly and other Republicans which is the title of this thread.

Yes the economy was much worse in 2008, we were near depression or is your memory that selective?

She forgot to register her name .org so someone else did. They put the following on their site:

Just hours after the Republican Carly Fiorina announced her presidential run, she was criticized on a website bearing her name, for causing the loss of 30,000 jobs while serving as the CEO of Hewlett-Packard.

As Wired first reported, Fiorina appears not to have registered her dot-org domain name. However, she does have carlyfiorina.com registered. The dot-org page,carlyfiorina.org, has this message: "Carly Fiorina failed to register this domain. So I'm using it to tell you how many people she laid off at Hewlett-Packard." The site then displays several arrays of frowny faces. It continues:

Site Using Candidate Carly Fiorina s Name Attacks Her Record At HP The Two-Way NPR

Lol
Dumb ass threads
So you're saying it isn't true she laid off 30,000? She said after that she only regretted not laying them off sooner. Yeah, she was forced out of that ceo position.

Lol
Dumb ass threads
So you're saying it isn't true she laid off 30,000? She said after that she only regretted not laying them off sooner. Yeah, she was forced out of that ceo position.
Someone doesn't understand the role of a CEO.
But lets not stop here. Let us now talk about feeding granny dog food & killing puppies

Lol
Dumb ass threads
Someone doesn't understand the role of a CEO.
But lets not stop here. Let us now talk about feeding granny dog food & killing puppies
Uhm, she laid them off and only regrets not doing it sooner. If you read my last article, she was forced out but she took a hundred million with her for her trouble. She was the worst CEO of all time. Tell me what the roll of CEO is if not managing the company.

CEO
noun
  1. a chief executive officer, the highest-ranking person in a company or other institution, ultimately responsible for making managerial decisions.

Economy dumped 9%+ last quarter of 2008 Bubs

And the recession ended 3 months after Obama took office yet it still hasn't recovered. It is a more unstable state because of dishonest monetary policies. We have $9 trillion more debt. Taxes have gone up close to $1 trillion since Obama took office. Millions more people are collecting Social Security Disability. 44 million people are on food stamps. The labor participation rate is dropping. The debt is higher than the GDP for the first time.

Wow!!! This Obama economy is just chugging along, ain't it???

Lets see who I should vote for:

1. Failed Business Executive
2. Failed Govt Executive

This is America Today

You continue to take this thread off topic so I guess I have to post a correction to your commentary:

Barack Obama says U.S. economy is creating jobs at fastest pace since 1999

President Barack Obama’s State of the Union address was notable for its celebratory language about the state of the economy, following a recovery that was widely considered long and slow.

Here’s one of the claims Obama made: "Tonight, after a breakthrough year for America, our economy is growing and creating jobs at the fastest pace since 1999."

We initially read this to mean that both the economy and the number of jobs had been growing at the fastest pace since 1999. That would have been a problematic claim, since the final figures for growth in gross domestic product in 2014 aren’t in yet. However, when we asked the White House press office for clarification, they responded that the president was making two separate claims -- first, that the economy is growing, and second, that the United States is creating jobs at the fastest pace since 1999.

The first of those claims is clearly true -- except for one quarter of negative growth in the first quarter of 2014, the economy has been expanding -- but we weren’t sure about the second part. So we decided to take a closer look at Obama’s claim that the economy is "creating jobs at the fastest pace since 1999."

Looking at job growth over the course of the calendar year

We looked at total nonfarm employment from December of one year to December of the next, using official figures from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Here’s what we found:

(See page for official figures)

Our ruling

Obama said the economy is "creating jobs at the fastest pace since 1999." The current jobs recovery isn’t perfect, but Obama is correct that it’s the fastest since 1999. So we rate the claim True.

Barack Obama says U.S. economy is creating jobs at fastest pace since 1999 PolitiFact

You continue to take this thread off topic so I guess I have to post a correction to your commentary:

President Barack Obama’s State of the Union address was notable for its celebratory language about the state of the economy, following a recovery that was widely considered long and slow.

Here’s one of the claims Obama made: "Tonight, after a breakthrough year for America, our economy is growing and creating jobs at the fastest pace since 1999."

We initially read this to mean that both the economy and the number of jobs had been growing at the fastest pace since 1999. That would have been a problematic claim, since the final figures for growth in gross domestic product in 2014 aren’t in yet. However, when we asked the White House press office for clarification, they responded that the president was making two separate claims -- first, that the economy is growing, and second, that the United States is creating jobs at the fastest pace since 1999.

The first of those claims is clearly true -- except for one quarter of negative growth in the first quarter of 2014, the economy has been expanding -- but we weren’t sure about the second part. So we decided to take a closer look at Obama’s claim that the economy is "creating jobs at the fastest pace since 1999."

We looked at total nonfarm employment from December of one year to December of the next, using official figures from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Here’s what we found:

Our ruling

Obama said the economy is "creating jobs at the fastest pace since 1999." The current jobs recovery isn’t perfect, but Obama is correct that it’s the fastest since 1999. So we rate the claim True.

Barack Obama says U.S. economy is creating jobs at fastest pace since 1999 PolitiFact

you are truly brainwashed. Look around you, none of that crap is true. He is LYING to you, Hillary is LYING to you, and yet you continue to kiss their asses.

No one believes that Propaganda from the US Government. Besides, you can claim anything you want when you cook the books.

The US government has FAR too much of everyone elses money invested into going down this path. Why would they EVER admit to being wrong? It's not in their own interest to do so.

Our ruling

you are truly brainwashed. Look around you, none of that crap is true. He is LYING to you, Hillary is LYING to you, and yet you continue to kiss their asses.
That was from PolitiFact if you read the article. He isn't lying and neither is Hillary, you all are just basing your opinions on Hate. Haters.

Actually, through some simple research I've figured out who you are and where you live.
Sep 13, 2012 - One reason our embassies are unable to protect themselves? Congress has been slashing their funding for years

Unfortunately, it's an inadequacy Republicans have been trying to exacerbate over the last year.

[A]s part of the Republican majority that has controlled the House the last two years, Mr. Issa joined in cutting nearly a half-billion dollars from the State Department’s two main security accounts. One covers things like security staffing, including local guards, armored vehicles and security technology; the other, embassy construction and upgrades. In 2011 and 2012, President Obama sought a total of $5 billion, and the House approved $4.5 billion.

Utah teabagging Rep. Jason Chaffetz has been a leading proponent of Benghazi conspiracy theories, yet even he isn't shy to proclaim his votes against diplomatic security:

O’BRIEN: Is it true that you voted to cut the funding for embassy security?

CHAFFETZ: Absolutely. Look, we have to make priorities and choices in this country.

Republicans slashed diplomatic security budget still trying to cut more

"During the George W. Bush period, there were 13 attacks on various embassies and consulates around the world. Sixty people died."

Prior to Benghazi were there 13 attacks on embassies and 60 deaths under President George W. Bush PolitiFact
How many times did Bush blame the attacks on a video?

In how many of the attacks did Bush cut security personnel in half and not even allow guards to carry guns...then go on television and lie about the cause of the attacks???

BUT

CAIRO Ambassador Stevens twice said no to military offers of more security U.S. officials say Middle East McClatchy DC
It's all a lie. Obama said there would be no boots on the ground in Libya. Therefore no abassador or Americans were killed in Lybia.

Cool, I live in Monterey Calif AND?

Dumbass doesn't want to respond to the Ambassador turning down more security or of the GOP gutting their funding. Weird!
Yep...you bought that lie I guess. He's there on the ground seeing the deteriorating conditions and you think he gutted security?

Yep......and those terrorists attacked over a disgusting video too.
Doesnn't matter if he did.

If Stevens was making a bad decision, it was Hillary's job, as leader of the State Department, to override that decision. Therefore that excuse is an admission of incompetence.

Forum List

Back