Carly Fiorina and Other Republican Candidates

So, there are no 30k homeless because of Fiorina....
If that makes you feel better, you can believe that. Unemployment just can't keep a family afloat for long.
You made the direct statement that she caused 30k people to become homeless.

Can you prove that or not?
I said 30,000 frownie faces were on the site representing 30,000 people she laid off. Not all of them are homeless but not all of them kept their lives intact. You act like they went on with their lives as if nothing happened.

Where did I say 30,000 were homeless directly, btw?

Right here:

This is the number of people that Carly Fiorina killed in Benghazi:

This is the amount of foreign cash Carly Fiorina took giving speeches:

This is the number of emails Carly Fiorina destroyed to keep Congress from discovering criminal activity:
This is how many she laid off and left them and their families homeless: 30,000. That's through her incompetence.

If that makes you feel better, you can believe that. Unemployment just can't keep a family afloat for long.

I said 30,000 frownie faces were on the site representing 30,000 people she laid off. Not all of them are homeless but not all of them kept their lives intact. You act like they went on with their lives as if nothing happened.

Right here:

This is the number of emails Carly Fiorina destroyed to keep Congress from discovering criminal activity:
This is how many she laid off and left them and their families homeless: 30,000. That's through her incompetence.
Not all were left homeless. 30,000 were laid off.

Right here:

Not even some. It takes much more than a layoff to turn most people out onto the streets. I would guess that fewer than one-tenth of one percent.

People get laid off. It happens.

The real homeless crisis was caused by Frank-Dodd.....but that's not the topic of this thread so I'll leave it at that.

No 30k homeless because of Fiorina. That's all I wanted to know.

Right here:

Not even some. It takes much more than a layoff to turn most people out onto the streets. I would guess that fewer than one-tenth of one percent.

The real homeless crisis was caused by Frank-Dodd.....but that's not the topic of this thread so I'll leave it at that.

Now you're going too far. There were some left homeless, a job at HP is a career. People lose their jobs, they have trouble keeping their homes.

Now, Muddie said in a quote to that particular misstep of mine that Hillary killed people in Benghazi. Do you believe that as well?

Right here:

Now you're going too far. There were some left homeless, a job at HP is a career. People lose their jobs, they have trouble keeping their homes.

Now, Muddie said in a quote to that particular misstep of mine that Hillary killed people in Benghazi. Do you believe that as well?
No, I think some al quida splinter terrorists in Libya killed people in Benghazi. The question is what did Sec. Clinton and President Obama know of it real time, and what did they do about it. Clearly, their previous answers were lies. So, the question remains. What did she know and when did she know it? As important, what did she really do about it (if anything) when it was clear our diplomatic people were under fire.

However, that too is not part of this thread topic and a something that has been fought over ad nauseum on this forum.

lies about the Clitons ?

could you post a few examples ?

Wayne DuMond. Serial rapist. Caught. After his arrest but before his trial, he drank a half-gallon of whiskey and cut off his own testicles.

However, his victim was a much younger third cousin of Bill Clinton. So, the Clinton Derangement Syndrome kooks started howling that Bill Clinton was obviously framing this poor innocent good Christian man, and that Bill had sent in the Clinton thug team in to castrate him, and Bill Clinton needed to be punished for his criminal actions.

The jury saw it differently, and convicted DuMond. The CDS kooks kept howling. They eventually got Governor Huckabee on their side, and the governor arranged for an early parole for the nice serial rapist. Upon his early release, Wayne Dumond raped and killed another two women.

Nice work there, CDSers. No, I don't have to ask if any CDSers have any regrets. They only regret how their stunt embarrassed them, and they're now hoping everyone will forget about it. Since Huckabee is jumping back in the race, I thought I'd highlight his role in this incident. It's important to illustrate how CDS gets people killed, and how the CDSers don't care.

Right here:

No, I think some al quida splinter terrorists in Libya killed people in Benghazi. The question is what did Sec. Clinton and President Obama know of it real time, and what did they do about it. Clearly, their previous answers were lies. So, the question remains. What did she know and when did she know it? As important, what did she really do about it (if anything) when it was clear our diplomatic people were under fire.

However, that too is not part of this thread topic and a something that has been fought over ad nauseum on this forum.
Hey, you guys brought it up.

Nice dance, by the way. I'll bet you have said she killed them in the past. We're being literal now, she didn't kill anyone including her partner in her old law firm.

Right here:

Hey, you guys brought it up.

Nice dance, by the way. I'll bet you have said she killed them in the past. We're being literal now, she didn't kill anyone including her partner in her old law firm.
You would lose that bet.

And I did not bring anything up except for a clarification of that 30k homeless number.

Have a nice day.

President Fiorina? How Carly did at HP

Former Hewlett-Packard executive Carly Fiorina threw her name in the 2016 presidential race Monday. She’s not likely, though, to get a ringing endorsement from investors of HP; the company under her got bigger but less healthy.

Fiorina’s roughly six-year tenure as the first female CEO of a company in the Dow Jones industrial average is still one of great contention. “Fiorina was bad. Everyone seems to agree on this now,” wrote then-technology USA TODAY columnist Keven Maney immediately following her forced ouster Feb. 8, 2005.

Some thought her tenure would be cleared as time passed. But that really hasn’t been the case.

The stock under Fiorina was a disaster — falling 65% from July 19, 1999, to Feb. 8, 2005. It was a tough time for the stock market, too, as the Standard & Poor’s 500 dropped 15% during the same time. But HP’s stock even underperformed the S&P 500 Information Technology Sector index.

<Snip>

Jeffrey Sonnenfeld of Yale University at the time labeled her “the worst (CEO) because of her ruthless attack on the essence of this great company,” in USA TODAY. He added: “She destroyed half the wealth of her investors and yet still earned almost $100 million in total payments for this destructive reign of terror.”

President Fiorina How Carly did at HP America s Markets

Are any of the other R candidates better choices than she is? I don't see much hope for any of them.

Right here:

The point is this.....we've discovered we can't trust Hillary or Obama. They are both practiced liars. Everything seems to be getting worse on their watch...so why in the Hell should we allow Hillary yet another chance to sell us out....as evidenced by the revelation that she and her husband have been taking millions from foreigners. All of those bribes only assure that Hillary isn't loyal to American interests.

Actually, through some simple research I've figured out who you are and where you live.
Did you even read that the bombing took place OUTSIDE the Consulate? Good grief.

Did you ever consider there should have been security for the US diplomat considering there had been previous attacks on the Consulate?
No? Explain.

Sep 13, 2012 - One reason our embassies are unable to protect themselves? Congress has been slashing their funding for years

Unfortunately, it's an inadequacy Republicans have been trying to exacerbate over the last year.

[A]s part of the Republican majority that has controlled the House the last two years, Mr. Issa joined in cutting nearly a half-billion dollars from the State Department’s two main security accounts. One covers things like security staffing, including local guards, armored vehicles and security technology; the other, embassy construction and upgrades. In 2011 and 2012, President Obama sought a total of $5 billion, and the House approved $4.5 billion.

Utah teabagging Rep. Jason Chaffetz has been a leading proponent of Benghazi conspiracy theories, yet even he isn't shy to proclaim his votes against diplomatic security:

O’BRIEN: Is it true that you voted to cut the funding for embassy security?

CHAFFETZ: Absolutely. Look, we have to make priorities and choices in this country.

Republicans slashed diplomatic security budget still trying to cut more

"During the George W. Bush period, there were 13 attacks on various embassies and consulates around the world. Sixty people died."

Prior to Benghazi were there 13 attacks on embassies and 60 deaths under President George W. Bush PolitiFact
How many times did Bush blame the attacks on a video?

In how many of the attacks did Bush cut security personnel in half and not even allow guards to carry guns...then go on television and lie about the cause of the attacks???

Right wing mythology? Shocking

GO REREAD, THE GOP CONGRESS CUT FUNDING BUBS

BUT

Wingnuts Falsely Claim Obama Administration Forbade Marines From Carrying Live Ammo
Wingnuts Falsely Claim Obama Administration Forbade Marines From Carrying Live Ammo Mother Jones

The Obama administration, roiled by the first killing of a U.S. ambassador in more than 30 years, is investigating whether the assault on the U.S. Consulate in Libya was a planned terrorist strike to mark the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks and not a spontaneous mob enraged over an anti-Islam YouTube video

2 DAYS AFTER THE ATTACK BUBS

Attack on U.S. ambassador in Libya investigated as possible terrorist strike cleveland.com

Ambassador Stevens twice said no to military offers of more security, U.S. officials say

CAIRO Ambassador Stevens twice said no to military offers of more security U.S. officials say Middle East McClatchy DC
It's all a lie. Obama said there would be no boots on the ground in Libya. Therefore no abassador or Americans were killed in Lybia.

Why is that so hard for people to understand?

Cool, I live in Monterey Calif AND?

Dumbass doesn't want to respond to the Ambassador turning down more security or of the GOP gutting their funding. Weird!

Where does this 30k homeless number keep coming from? I'd like to see a source for this OTHER than a left wing source.

30,000 is the number she fired as she shipped jobs off shore. Some became homeless probably. Not all...

It usually takes more than being laid off once to become homeless. If it was that easy everyone would be homeless.

Yet 70% of US live paycheck to paycheck. Go figure!

Actually, through some simple research I've figured out who you are and where you live.
Did you ever consider there should have been security for the US diplomat considering there had been previous attacks on the Consulate?
No? Explain.

Sep 13, 2012 - One reason our embassies are unable to protect themselves? Congress has been slashing their funding for years

Unfortunately, it's an inadequacy Republicans have been trying to exacerbate over the last year.

[A]s part of the Republican majority that has controlled the House the last two years, Mr. Issa joined in cutting nearly a half-billion dollars from the State Department’s two main security accounts. One covers things like security staffing, including local guards, armored vehicles and security technology; the other, embassy construction and upgrades. In 2011 and 2012, President Obama sought a total of $5 billion, and the House approved $4.5 billion.

Utah teabagging Rep. Jason Chaffetz has been a leading proponent of Benghazi conspiracy theories, yet even he isn't shy to proclaim his votes against diplomatic security:

O’BRIEN: Is it true that you voted to cut the funding for embassy security?

CHAFFETZ: Absolutely. Look, we have to make priorities and choices in this country.

Republicans slashed diplomatic security budget still trying to cut more

"During the George W. Bush period, there were 13 attacks on various embassies and consulates around the world. Sixty people died."

Prior to Benghazi were there 13 attacks on embassies and 60 deaths under President George W. Bush PolitiFact
How many times did Bush blame the attacks on a video?

In how many of the attacks did Bush cut security personnel in half and not even allow guards to carry guns...then go on television and lie about the cause of the attacks???

Right wing mythology? Shocking

GO REREAD, THE GOP CONGRESS CUT FUNDING BUBS

BUT

Wingnuts Falsely Claim Obama Administration Forbade Marines From Carrying Live Ammo
Wingnuts Falsely Claim Obama Administration Forbade Marines From Carrying Live Ammo Mother Jones

The Obama administration, roiled by the first killing of a U.S. ambassador in more than 30 years, is investigating whether the assault on the U.S. Consulate in Libya was a planned terrorist strike to mark the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks and not a spontaneous mob enraged over an anti-Islam YouTube video

2 DAYS AFTER THE ATTACK BUBS

Attack on U.S. ambassador in Libya investigated as possible terrorist strike cleveland.com

Ambassador Stevens twice said no to military offers of more security, U.S. officials say

CAIRO Ambassador Stevens twice said no to military offers of more security U.S. officials say Middle East McClatchy DC
It's all a lie. Obama said there would be no boots on the ground in Libya. Therefore no abassador or Americans were killed in Lybia.

Why is that so hard for people to understand?

Cool, I live in Monterey Calif AND?

Dumbass doesn't want to respond to the Ambassador turning down more security or of the GOP gutting their funding. Weird!
Yep...you bought that lie I guess. He's there on the ground seeing the deteriorating conditions and you think he gutted security?

Yep......and those terrorists attacked over a disgusting video too.

I'm wondering how those supporting Hillary reconcile her as a leader.

Big business, Wall St. friendly. Has a propensity not to tell the truth. Less than effective as the Secretary of State. Moves positions on political issues at the whim of a poll. Stood by her man, after numerous affairs. Has no concept on how anyone below the wealth of a multi-millionaire survives.

It's interesting how no GOP measures up, how does Hillary?

Right here:

Frank-Dodd? Tell me the Barney Frank forced Banksters to loan to poor people meme isn't driving your tiny brain right? A world wide Bankster credit bubble cheered on by Dubya as Barney was minority member of the GOP majority House 19950Jan 2007 where minority could run nekkid and not stop a single bill? lol

Where does this 30k homeless number keep coming from? I'd like to see a source for this OTHER than a left wing source.

30,000 is the number she fired as she shipped jobs off shore. Some became homeless probably. Not all...

It usually takes more than being laid off once to become homeless. If it was that easy everyone would be homeless.

Yet 70% of US live paycheck to paycheck. Go figure!
So we become homeless as soon as we're laid off because unemployment benefits don't really exist. We can't cut back on spending...we have to maintain our same exact lifestyles during our job hunting periods?

Mkay..:haha:

Right here:

The point is this.....we've discovered we can't trust Hillary or Obama. They are both practiced liars. Everything seems to be getting worse on their watch...so why in the Hell should we allow Hillary yet another chance to sell us out....as evidenced by the revelation that she and her husband have been taking millions from foreigners. All of those bribes only assure that Hillary isn't loyal to American interests.

Getting worse??? lol, No memory of 2008 huh?

Forum List

Back