Carly Fiorina also shows how to deal with democrats disguised as journalists...

She handled the question like a pro. The interviewer tried to pose a 'gotcha' question about her take on Walkers take. Fiorina turned it right back around to Clinton because as the R nom (if she got it), that's likely (according to the left) who she'd be squaring off against. To be clear, the hildabeast doesn't believe this is a life until it leaves the hospital. What a vile human being (and I use that term loosely) she is.

Just for shits and giggles, here is a picture of a 16 week premature baby. In the womb this little one is five months along. Ooo, in this picture you can see just were a butcher would have to crush that hip bone in order to harvest the femur. Walker signed a bill into law that would ban killing an unborn human that was this far along. Of course, you could go in a few days prior to that 20 week mark and rip the unborn to shreds because that is legal in this country.

Any asshats want to chime in and tell us again how this is not a human being? Nevermind, we all know you don't think they are.

preme-baby.jpg

Dad Hid Emotionally Painful Photo From the World. Now He Wants Everyone to See It For One Reason

Proof that Clinton doesn't believe this is a life until it leaves the hospital.
Just because you hear all that crazy crap doesn't mean it's true.

Oh, isn't that Clinton's position? Let me know when Hillary sits down and gives her specifics on abortion in an interview ... or when she even bothers to address any questions. Last I heard Clinton slammed the House of Representatives for passing a bill to ban late-term abortions (this past May). Clinton is a leftist and leftists don't believe the unborn are human beings until they're born. Extremist positions are extreme, you can't fault Fiorina for stating such.

Is that all you have to say about what I posted? Nothing about the picture of what is ripped apart during an abortion? Yeah, thought so.

Way to go Carly. You are almost as good at that as Sarah. Dodge the question and spout off a litany of lies and misrepresentations. I thought the interview was coming strait from Alaska there for a minute......Youbetcha!!

Allow me to translate:

Wow....she can handle our minions in the press.......she can actually destroy them when they try to embarrass her and get her in a gotcha moment....and she isn't a vile, disgusting person like hilary....I have no real come back against her....soooo...I know....I'll revert back to smearing Sarah Palin...yeah....that always makes my lefty buddies giggle like school girls and makes me feel like I am super dooper smart........

As usual, you have to try to turn what I said into something it is not. Fiorina did not answer the question, but went into a litany of other talking points. Those talking points were a mixture of lies and misrepresentations. This is exactly the strategy that Sarah is so well known for, and will only endear her to the same ones who are excited about Trump right now. If that is what you like. then, by all means, you should vote for her, but saying she, in any way, came off well in that interview is as dumb as her strategy.

Way to go Carly. You are almost as good at that as Sarah. Dodge the question and spout off a litany of lies and misrepresentations. I thought the interview was coming strait from Alaska there for a minute......Youbetcha!!

Dodging the question is not answering the question. She answered the question after she called out Hillary Clinton. Hillary Clinton became relevant to the question when the interviewer included her twitter quote in the context of the question he was asking her.

She bitch slapped the fool. When the scum liberal media come at you with the gotcha questions, get in their face and slap them around.

Asking her what she thinks about exceptions for rape and incest is a gotcha question? I guess any question that she can't or won't answer is considered a gotcha question........right? Again.....Just like sarah who couldn't answer what newspapers and magazines she read...............GOTCHA....... being childish, rude, and dodging questions is not the same as being forceful.

I will assume you are only pretending to be ignorant and answer. First the clown took a shot at Walker, then he ran a campaign ad for Clinton painting Walker as extreme, then flung a gotcha question at Fiorina completely ignoring the hottest most relevant news item on the subject Planned Parenthood selling baby body parts holy shit I feel even you can understand this.

You're as whiney as she was. So many ignorant statements. She wussed out. and made outrageous statements while dodging a strait forward question. The "selling baby parts" crap is as ignorant as the death panel claims, and the crap about not being human till it leaves the hospital is as crazy as any teabagger can get. You're to dumb to bother with for now.

She answered the question you ignoranus!!

She handled the question like a pro. The interviewer tried to pose a 'gotcha' question about her take on Walkers take. Fiorina turned it right back around to Clinton because as the R nom (if she got it), that's likely (according to the left) who she'd be squaring off against. To be clear, the hildabeast doesn't believe this is a life until it leaves the hospital. What a vile human being (and I use that term loosely) she is.

Just for shits and giggles, here is a picture of a 16 week premature baby. In the womb this little one is five months along. Ooo, in this picture you can see just were a butcher would have to crush that hip bone in order to harvest the femur. Walker signed a bill into law that would ban killing an unborn human that was this far along. Of course, you could go in a few days prior to that 20 week mark and rip the unborn to shreds because that is legal in this country.

Any asshats want to chime in and tell us again how this is not a human being? Nevermind, we all know you don't think they are.

preme-baby.jpg

Dad Hid Emotionally Painful Photo From the World. Now He Wants Everyone to See It For One Reason

Proof that Clinton doesn't believe this is a life until it leaves the hospital.
Just because you hear all that crazy crap doesn't mean it's true.

Oh, isn't that Clinton's position? Let me know when Hillary sits down and gives her specifics on abortion in an interview ... or when she even bothers to address any questions. Last I heard Clinton slammed the House of Representatives for passing a bill to ban late-term abortions (this past May). Clinton is a leftist and leftists don't believe the unborn are human beings until they're born. Extremist positions are extreme, you can't fault Fiorina for stating such.

Is that all you have to say about what I posted? Nothing about the picture of what is ripped apart during an abortion? Yeah, thought so.

Idiot.

She bitch slapped the fool. When the scum liberal media come at you with the gotcha questions, get in their face and slap them around.

Asking her what she thinks about exceptions for rape and incest is a gotcha question? I guess any question that she can't or won't answer is considered a gotcha question........right? Again.....Just like sarah who couldn't answer what newspapers and magazines she read...............GOTCHA....... being childish, rude, and dodging questions is not the same as being forceful.

I will assume you are only pretending to be ignorant and answer. First the clown took a shot at Walker, then he ran a campaign ad for Clinton painting Walker as extreme, then flung a gotcha question at Fiorina completely ignoring the hottest most relevant news item on the subject Planned Parenthood selling baby body parts holy shit I feel even you can understand this.

You're as whiney as she was. So many ignorant statements. She wussed out. and made outrageous statements while dodging a strait forward question. The "selling baby parts" crap is as ignorant as the death panel claims, and the crap about not being human till it leaves the hospital is as crazy as any teabagger can get. You're to dumb to bother with for now.

That poster is dumb as a brick.

That poster is dumb as a brick.

I was thinken stupid asshole...hence the "ignoranus".

She answered the question, on her terms not his. She didn't allow him to pin here in the position where a headline could read, she simply disagreed with Walker.

Is that all you have to say about what I posted? Nothing about the picture of what is ripped apart during an abortion? Yeah, thought so.[/QUOTE]

Idiot.[/QUOTE]

Ah yes, name calling ... the libs way of saying "I got bupkis". :lol:

Forum List

Back