Republicans will likely have no choice but to work with democrats and vote in a moderate as House speaker

Prove it fuckface. The enemy deserves zero consideration. And that means you, Commie.
Lol trust me you’re useless as far as directly enforcing any fascist actions. You just support it. You’re all talk and no walk. A pussy who hides behind a keyboard.

The RINOs have two choices.

1. Elect a leader that is acceptable to Freedom Caucus

2. Elect a leader that is acceptable to the goddamn Democrats.

To me that is a no brainer seeing that compromising with the Democrats always leads to disaster and that the Freedom Caucus is about fiscal responsibility.

However, I bet the RINOs will fuck the American people and go to bed with the filthy ass Democrats. It is not like they haven't done that many times before.
Wrong.

Another Republican government shutdown will result in disaster.

Lol absolutely none of that is true. Even if it was, you are STILL a fascist for wanting me dead you moron lol. Do you just not get what the word means? Like it’s just a cool buzzword you don’t know the meaning of?
It's all true, liar.

If Republicans were smart, they’d elect a moderate Speaker, fund the government through December 2024, enact responsible bi-partisan legislation, and seek a larger Congressional majority for 2025.

But Republicans aren’t smart.
How would passing the outrageous spending boondoggles Democrats are demanding be in the best interests of Republicans, or any American, for that matter?

Wrong.

Another Republican government shutdown will result in disaster.
You are confused Moon Bat.

The disaster is this country is being $33 trillion in debt, the massive inflation, elections being stolen, the millions of Illegals flooding across the border and the country being turned into a Banana Republic.

A good portion of this bloated corrupt incompentent government being shut down would be a good thing.

Apparently Jim Jordan is 2 or 3 votes short of the 217 needed.

The "no" votes apparently don't get that it's Jordan or no one.

Forum List

Back