Carl Paladino, the 'trickle down' economist

A subsidiary of BP got $308m of stimulus funding. Don't tell me BP is paying the price. They paid out considerably lesss than $308m.

And.... liberals in CA spent $111 to 'create or safeguard 55 jobs'.

So, your OP is basically just one more fucking waste of money.... by your Messiah.

This happened before BP fucked up with the oil spill, not after. The stimulus passed by congress did save jobs

Stimulus saved or created 3 million jobs: Obama aides

Obama: Stimulus saved 1 million jobs - Mike Allen and Eamon Javers - POLITICO.com

Two separate stimulus bills saved jobs, but go bash Obama for stimulus money and ignore that the Bush tax cuts were a complete failure.

Right, so because Obama's team claims they saved 3m jobs, that is what they did.... I got some land in Florida going cheap.... sucker.

Sorry, Fail..... there is no hard, scientific data to back up the claims of jobs saved or created. It's all smoke and mirrors.... smoke and mirrors might be good enough for you, but it sure as hell isn't for anyone with a brain. Fucking billions wasted - your grandchildren will despise you for the folly of 2010.

There's never "hard, scientific data" to back what would have happened if a different policy were employed. That's one of the more frustrating things about the study of Economics. You speak in generalities, and you seem rather certain we'd have been better off with no stimulus.

But nobody's certain, now or ever.

Still, the consensus is that a stimulus package was necessary. You're not going to find a whole lot of economists who say otherwise. Again, it doesn't matter which suit was in the White House. A massive stimulus bill would have happened. In fact, many economists favored a much, much larger measure.

Last edited:
I'm also 100% certain there's more to the Paladino tax break story than American Pravda is reporting

Interesting... where did I say that?

FYI: The CBO is the federal government... for some strange reason, I don't actually believe jack shit that the federal government puts out that supports its own claims. I wonder why that is? Maybe.... it's because they are NOT unbiased.

I am surrounded by morons! I blame the public school system. Give me independent evidence to proof something and I'll look at it. It appears that the left are incapable of understanding what 'independent evidence' is.

The CBO is nonpartisan you dipshit. Try again. Dumb cow is in denial, deep state of denial.

It is part of the Federal Government, dipshit. That is SOOOOOO not nonpartisan. Do you know what 'INDEPENDENT EVIDENCE' means? It means NOT coming from the guys who spent us into oblivion. It means NOT coming from left wing sources, or right wing sources. It means INDEPENDENT. Look up the word 'independent'.

The CBO is nonpartisan you asswipe, both Dems and Republicans are part of the government, pull your head from your ass. The link you posted came from a Republican website, shut the fuck up.

Andy Cuomo is a nasty little troll and is gettign his aass kicked everywhere in MYS except in ACORN strongholds.

Nobody wants Democrats anymore, the rank and file is fed up, public housing people can;t stand them, even homeless people have had enough of one party rule in NYS

Nice shitty little personal attack asswipe, but Cuomo did fuck up a 1.4 million dollar tax break intended for job creation.

You should read the article assclown, he got a specific tax break not just any and created one job. 1.4 million dollars for what assclown? You condone paying full taxes and giving shitheads like him a tax break that wasn't earned?

How does one earn keeping more of one's own money? Again, your ideology assumes it isn't his money to start with. Hence, you are a silly little Marxist!

Also... this admin has sqandered nearly a trillion and has produced nothing.. and you seem fine with that. So, that makes you kinda full-of-shit.

Flaylo, go take a Xanax, no make it a Xanbar. Calm down, it will all be over in November!

Today Congress shelved the vote to raise taxes until after the election in which Republicans are expected to win. This makes extending the Bush tax cuts near certain. Stocks rallied on the news. Dow was down big prior to this news but now is up about 200 on the news.

Last edited:
Today Congress shelved the vote to raise taxes until after the election that Republicans are expected to win. This makes extending the Bush tax cuts near certain. Stocks rallied on the news. Dow was down big prior to this news but now is up about 200 on the news.

You mean they decided not to vote on extending portions of the Bush tax cut package set to expire in January?

Some newly elected Senators will be swearing-in immediately.

Many current Democrats in congress also do not support raising taxes.

Last edited:
Yea as if Paladino could do worse than the Democrats have done in New York. My God,the Democrats just produced the two worst Governors in New York History,back to back. I just don't understand how anyone in New York could vote for more Democrats. Come on,get it together New York.

feaf.jpg

This happened before BP fucked up with the oil spill, not after. The stimulus passed by congress did save jobs

Obama: Stimulus saved 1 million jobs - Mike Allen and Eamon Javers - POLITICO.com

Two separate stimulus bills saved jobs, but go bash Obama for stimulus money and ignore that the Bush tax cuts were a complete failure.

Right, so because Obama's team claims they saved 3m jobs, that is what they did.... I got some land in Florida going cheap.... sucker.

Sorry, Fail..... there is no hard, scientific data to back up the claims of jobs saved or created. It's all smoke and mirrors.... smoke and mirrors might be good enough for you, but it sure as hell isn't for anyone with a brain. Fucking billions wasted - your grandchildren will despise you for the folly of 2010.

There's never "hard, scientific data" to back what would have happened if a different policy were employed. That's one of the more frustrating things about the study of Economics. You speak in generalities, and you seem rather certain we'd have been better off with no stimulus.

Still, the consensus is that a stimulus package was necessary. You're not going to find a whole lot of economists who say otherwise. Again, it doesn't matter which suit was in the White House. A massive stimulus bill would have happened. In fact, many economists favored a much, much larger measure.

See, there you go assuming things. I know about economics - so I have more than a vague understanding of the subject. So I know that the line we are being spun by the current Administration is bullshit. What I can say is that, while I was extremely uncomfortable with the stimulus, I did - in theory - agree with it. I'm not naive enough to think we could just sit back and let it balance itself. It would have destroyed too many Americans in the process. So, yea, I understood the stimulus. What I didn't understand - and what I still do no understand - is how anyone can justify the WAY the money was spent, and the amount. We wasted vast amounts of money on pet projects that added no value, saved no jobs, created no jobs, did not stimulate the economy.... Did nothing but save the asses of some fucking corrupt politicians. That I object to.

I too would have tolerated a larger stimulus - IF IT HAD BEEN A FUCKING STIMULUS. Fact is, it was not a stimulus.... it was daylight robbery.... and for that, every single fucking politician should be charged with treason.

See, there you go assuming things. I know about economics - so I have more than a vague understanding of the subject. So I know that the line we are being spun by the current Administration is bullshit. What I can say is that, while I was extremely uncomfortable with the stimulus, I did - in theory - agree with it. I'm not naive enough to think we could just sit back and let it balance itself. It would have destroyed too many Americans in the process. So, yea, I understood the stimulus. What I didn't understand - and what I still do no understand - is how anyone can justify the WAY the money was spent, and the amount. We wasted vast amounts of money on pet projects that added no value, saved no jobs, created no jobs, did not stimulate the economy.... Did nothing but save the asses of some fucking corrupt politicians. That I object to.

I too would have tolerated a larger stimulus - IF IT HAD BEEN A FUCKING STIMULUS. Fact is, it was not a stimulus.... it was daylight robbery.... and for that, every single fucking politician should be charged with treason.

CG when she's wrong and can't get around it

9mayadog.jpg

You stupid asshat, the stimulus did add jobs, instead of acting like a fucking cry baby thats mad because she's wrong try posting some links to back your shit up? Your partisan hackery is sheer, unsupported bullshit out of your ass.

Yea as if Paladino could do worse than the Democrats have done in New York. My God,the Democrats just produced the two worst Governors in New York History,back to back. I just don't understand how anyone in New York could vote for more Democrats. Come on,get it together New York.

feaf.jpg

Paladino fucked up and cheated the government and your dumbass is trying to dance around it by talking about Democrats. Who the fuck should elect a tax break abusing assclown like Paladino? You asshats have no fucking real agenda other than "lets shit on and oppose everything the Dems do" and ignore the stench of our own Republitard shit or try to make your shit less smelly than Democrat shit.

9mayadog.jpg

You stupid asshat, the stimulus did add jobs, instead of acting like a fucking cry baby thats mad because she's wrong try posting some links to back your shit up? Your partisan hackery is sheer, unsupported bullshit out of your ass.

Failgo is flailing cuz he doesn't understand what I said. Sad little boy. A partisan hack is the guy who chose as his sig 'All things republican, conservative and tea bagger can burn in hell'. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Moron.

9mayadog.jpg

Failgo is flailing cuz he doesn't understand what I said. Sad little boy. A partisan hack is the guy who chose as his sig 'All things republican, conservative and tea bagger can burn in hell'. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Moron.

Oh please, shut the fuck up, you post shit loads of unsupported bullshit like its the truth and then tell others to find the links to prove or disprove your shit, you got some nerve calling me a fucking failure you dumb fucking clown. Since when is it ok to make claims and refuse to back them up? You got a fucking F+ in debate class, you're so fucking pathetic.

A subsidiary of BP got $308m of stimulus funding. Don't tell me BP is paying the price. They paid out considerably lesss than $308m.

And.... liberals in CA spent $111 to 'create or safeguard 55 jobs'.

So, your OP is basically just one more fucking waste of money.... by your Messiah.

This is the CBO's first report on jobs due to the stimulus; the next report will cover the one-year period from last September through September 30, 2010, and will be published in a couple of months thereafter. It's about as "scientific" as you can get, so projections of "billions wasted" is speculative bullshit.

CBO report: Stimulus package saved or created as many as 1.6 million jobs - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room
The nonpartisan CBO said in a legally mandated report that the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) had resulted in between 600,000 and 1.6 million jobs for the U.S. economy that wouldn't have existed in the absence of the stimulus.

Additionally, the CBO said, gross domestic product (GDP) was as much as 3.2 percent higher than it would have been in the absence of the stimulus.

This is the CBO's first report on jobs due to the stimulus; the next report will cover the one-year period from last September through September 30, 2010, and will be published in a couple of months thereafter. It's about as "scientific" as you can get, so projections of "billions wasted" is speculative bullshit.

CBO report: Stimulus package saved or created as many as 1.6 million jobs - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room
The nonpartisan CBO said in a legally mandated report that the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) had resulted in between 600,000 and 1.6 million jobs for the U.S. economy that wouldn't have existed in the absence of the stimulus.

Additionally, the CBO said, gross domestic product (GDP) was as much as 3.2 percent higher than it would have been in the absence of the stimulus.

CG was told the same thing right here and still refused to believe it because it she believes it was written by Democrats even though the CBO is nonpartisan

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...the-trickle-down-economist-2.html#post2770623

Forum List

Back