Carl Paladino, the 'trickle down' economist

CG says this is biased because she doesn't want to believe it, she's so fucking stubborn and stupid, yet she posts nothing to back her claims.

A lot of the stimulus funds went to the states, which MUST balance their budgets and they were facing the necessity of having to lay off thousands of people due to lack of revenue (because of job losses, foreclosures, etc.--the vicious cycle). If the states mismanaged stimulus funds, why aren't those governors criticized? After all, isn't the rallying cry from the right these days that states should play the role of governing their own interests and the feds should stay out of how they do it?

CG says this is biased because she doesn't want to believe it, she's so fucking stubborn and stupid, yet she posts nothing to back her claims.

Interesting... where did I say that?

FYI: The CBO is the federal government... for some strange reason, I don't actually believe jack shit that the federal government puts out that supports its own claims. I wonder why that is? Maybe.... it's because they are NOT unbiased.

I am surrounded by morons! I blame the public school system. Give me independent evidence to proof something and I'll look at it. It appears that the left are incapable of understanding what 'independent evidence' is.

Funny that the right has NO problem believing the CBO when it comes out with, say, higher cost projections resulting from health care reform. :eusa_whistle:

A lot of the stimulus funds went to the states, which MUST balance their budgets and they were facing the necessity of having to lay off thousands of people due to lack of revenue (because of job losses, foreclosures, etc.--the vicious cycle). If the states mismanaged stimulus funds, why aren't those governors criticized? After all, isn't the rallying cry from the right these days that states should play the role of governing their own interests and the feds should stay out of how they do it?

I told her the same thing, the federal government gave the money to the states as you said, but had no control over any of the money beyond that, its not waste by the feds. GOP governors wanted that money too but CG doesn't mention that shit, she's all about blaming the feds. They exercised their "states" rights and still managed to be fiscally irresponsibile.

Right, so because Obama's team claims they saved 3m jobs, that is what they did.... I got some land in Florida going cheap.... sucker.

Sorry, Fail..... there is no hard, scientific data to back up the claims of jobs saved or created. It's all smoke and mirrors.... smoke and mirrors might be good enough for you, but it sure as hell isn't for anyone with a brain. Fucking billions wasted - your grandchildren will despise you for the folly of 2010.

This is the CBO's first report on jobs due to the stimulus; the next report will cover the one-year period from last September through September 30, 2010, and will be published in a couple of months thereafter. It's about as "scientific" as you can get, so projections of "billions wasted" is speculative bullshit.

CBO report: Stimulus package saved or created as many as 1.6 million jobs - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room
The nonpartisan CBO said in a legally mandated report that the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) had resulted in between 600,000 and 1.6 million jobs for the U.S. economy that wouldn't have existed in the absence of the stimulus.

Additionally, the CBO said, gross domestic product (GDP) was as much as 3.2 percent higher than it would have been in the absence of the stimulus.

CG was told the same thing right here and still refused to believe it because it she believes it was written by Democrats even though the CBO is nonpartisan

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...the-trickle-down-economist-2.html#post2770623

Prove that I think it was written by Democrats. You won't be able to because you can't know what I think unless I post my thoughts. Since I have not posted that I believe it was written by democrats, you cannot back up your stupid claim.

The CBO is part of the Federal Government - now, when BUSH was POTUS, the Dems were screaming about anything that came out of the CBO as being suspect. I agreed with them. I still hold the same view, the only difference is that the fucking Dems have changed their song. Fuck that. If the CBO was suspect when Bush was POTUS, then they remain suspect now. That is the only logical view for someone who is not partisan.

Fucking moron.

Right, so because Obama's team claims they saved 3m jobs, that is what they did.... I got some land in Florida going cheap.... sucker.

Sorry, Fail..... there is no hard, scientific data to back up the claims of jobs saved or created. It's all smoke and mirrors.... smoke and mirrors might be good enough for you, but it sure as hell isn't for anyone with a brain. Fucking billions wasted - your grandchildren will despise you for the folly of 2010.

I smell Gunny's shit on you, don't smear it this way darling. And those Bush tax cuts? Still no answer. Palidino ripped off the government, 1.4 million dollars and 1 job created, fucking laughable and if you're not partisan why aren't you saying shit about it?

Well.. the ~50% that pay no income taxes cost the government much much more, and created zero jobs... don't see you complaining about that, now do we?

Now it's 50%? That's funny, it was 40% the last I looked. And how much tax revenue would those low incomes generate, do you suppose? I'm guessing not much, whereas, a LOT of tax revenue could have been generated if Exxon-Mobil and General Electric didn't have tax shelters that protected them from paying a single dime in taxes last year. Or if wealthy individuals weren't offloading excess wealth in the Caymens or Swiss Banks.

This is the CBO's first report on jobs due to the stimulus; the next report will cover the one-year period from last September through September 30, 2010, and will be published in a couple of months thereafter. It's about as "scientific" as you can get, so projections of "billions wasted" is speculative bullshit.

CBO report: Stimulus package saved or created as many as 1.6 million jobs - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

CG was told the same thing right here and still refused to believe it because it she believes it was written by Democrats even though the CBO is nonpartisan

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...the-trickle-down-economist-2.html#post2770623

Prove that I think it was written by Democrats. You won't be able to because you can't know what I think unless I post my thoughts. Since I have not posted that I believe it was written by democrats, you cannot back up your stupid claim.

The CBO is part of the Federal Government - now, when BUSH was POTUS, the Dems were screaming about anything that came out of the CBO as being suspect. I agreed with them. I still hold the same view, the only difference is that the fucking Dems have changed their song. Fuck that. If the CBO was suspect when Bush was POTUS, then they remain suspect now. That is the only logical view for someone who is not partisan.

Fucking moron.

CG back tracking because she's getting her ass whipped, why are you so pretentious and angry? You sound mad sweety, :D The CBO is nonpartisan which I already told your dumbass, you believe the government, which is run by Dems is being biased, therefore you are blaming Dems indirectly.

The nonpartisan CBO said in a legally mandated report that the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) had resulted in between 600,000 and 1.6 million jobs for the U.S. economy that wouldn't have existed in the absence of the stimulus.

Additionally, the CBO said, gross domestic product (GDP) was as much as 3.2 percent higher than it would have been in the absence of the stimulus.

LOL SOMEWHERE BETWEEN HERE AND THE MOON IS JUST AS ACCURATE.

Now you could post where a CBO estimate was actually correct. I am sure everyone that is on this board would love to see it.

Now you could post where a CBO estimate was actually correct. I am sure everyone that is on this board would love to see it.

Get your pop gun shooting ass the fuck out of here you cock smoker, admit you just refuse to believe the CBO because you don't like it. The stimulus did help, accept it and weep, you should be happy because you directly or indirectly benefited from it.

Fucking moron.

CG back tracking because she's getting her ass whipped, why are you so pretentious and angry? You sound mad sweety, :D The CBO is nonpartisan which I already told your dumbass, you believe the government, which is run by Dems is being biased, therefore you are blaming Dems indirectly.

I'm not mad, little man.... it is a tad difficult to deal with the educationally subnormal but I do my best to use little words for you. It's not my problem if you can't understand basic shit like.... I don't trust the Federal Government to write a shopping list, so I am not gonna trust the CBO to produce an accurate assessment of the stimulus.... crap in, crap out. If the information provided by the states was not accurate, the report is not accurate. Simple deduction.

Bless your little heart, Failgo, I do believe you threatened to ignore me and yet, here you are.... still rant for me to 'shut the fuck up' and whining. Which of us is pissed? Have you seen me tell you to 'shut the fuck up'? No. And you won't. Cuz I'm not that fucking stupid. Pity you cannot say the same.

The cat must have their tongue......
.....And, Porky Limbaugh's Talking-Points-For-Idiots-show has been-over, for HOURS!!!!!

:eusa_eh:

(Maybe Porky was havin' another o' his medication-episodes....and, he wasn't on, today.)​

get your pop gun shooting ass the fuck out of here you cock smoker, admit you just refuse to believe the CBO because you don't like it. The stimulus did help, accept it and weep, you should be happy because you directly or indirectly benefited from it.

LOL THE POOR BOY CANT ANSWER OR DEMONSTRATE ANY ACCURACY.

So instead he uses the stuck on stupid defense or is it your stupidity just surpassed your ignorance? Either way it is a demonstration of a weak mind.

Did you want Kleenex or Kotex?

Interesting... where did I say that?

FYI: The CBO is the federal government... for some strange reason, I don't actually believe jack shit that the federal government puts out that supports its own claims. I wonder why that is? Maybe.... it's because they are NOT unbiased.

I am surrounded by morons! I blame the public school system. Give me independent evidence to proof something and I'll look at it. It appears that the left are incapable of understanding what 'independent evidence' is.

The CBO is nonpartisan you dipshit. Try again. Dumb cow is in denial, deep state of denial.

It is part of the Federal Government, dipshit. That is SOOOOOO not nonpartisan. Do you know what 'INDEPENDENT EVIDENCE' means? It means NOT coming from the guys who spent us into oblivion. It means NOT coming from left wing sources, or right wing sources. It means INDEPENDENT. Look up the word 'independent'.

Both the CBO and the GAO are just about as non-partisan as government agencies can be. The party not in power trusts what they report because neither agency has ever been found to intentionally distort any studies or reports. Even if there were an "independent" commission to do the job the CBO does, where is the guarantee that those experts won't fudge some numbers based upon their own political leanings? Jeezus, has it reached the point where we need top cops to monitor the top cops? And who will monitor the monitor? Who will oversee the overseers?

Get your pop gun shooting ass the fuck out of here you cock smoker, admit you just refuse to believe the CBO because you don't like it. The stimulus did help, accept it and weep, you should be happy because you directly or indirectly benefited from it.

Sweetie, just so you know, the job of 'Forum Insulter' is taken. It is held by AGaySailor and he is far, far, far better at it than you.

get your pop gun shooting ass the fuck out of here you cock smoker, admit you just refuse to believe the CBO because you don't like it. The stimulus did help, accept it and weep, you should be happy because you directly or indirectly benefited from it.

LOL THE POOR BOY CANT ANSWER OR DEMONSTRATE ANY ACCURACY.

So instead he uses the stuck on stupid defense or is it your stupidity just surpassed your ignorance? Either way it is a demonstration of a weak mind.

Did you want Kleenex or Kotex?

Prove that the CBO's findings are inaccurate mister asshat.

Andy Cuomo is a nasty little troll and is gettign his aass kicked everywhere in MYS except in ACORN strongholds.

Nobody wants Democrats anymore, the rank and file is fed up, public housing people can;t stand them, even homeless people have had enough of one party rule in NYS

Heh heh...
capt.c0d2cff0121a40f3bff2dcbbe1461fbd-c0d2cff0121a40f3bff2dcbbe1461fbd-0.jpg

Homeless people? Show me. I'll also point out that all those folks who have been unemployed for more than a year because of the shuttered businesses aren't very happy that many of those same businesses are now sitting on tons of cash and refusing to hire until they get some kind of guarantee that their OWN pockets will remain stuffed with greenbacks. Who do you think those unemployed people will be voting for? The Republicans who fought tooth and nail against extending their benefits? I don't think so.

You should read the article assclown, he got a specific tax break not just any and created one job. 1.4 million dollars for what assclown? You condone paying full taxes and giving shitheads like him a tax break that wasn't earned?

How does one earn keeping more of one's own money? Again, your ideology assumes it isn't his money to start with. Hence, you are a silly little Marxist!

Also... this admin has sqandered nearly a trillion and has produced nothing.. and you seem fine with that. So, that makes you kinda full-of-shit.

Those are empty words, meaningless, except to angry pitchfork extremists like you who hope such absurd blanket comments will stick as some kind of meaningful fact. Must be you really like to play dumb. But wait. You are dumb.

When do new congress persons take over from the old one?

Uh, January.
:clap2:

But the brainless among us truly believe that when new radical fatcats and the mamma grizzlies take over, on November 3, 2010, the sun will shine down on all, everyone will be promised a good job, and money will be flowing again just in time for Christmas!

Fucking moron.

I don't remember anything coming out of the CBO during Bush's administration that wasn't quite damaging, to be truthful. So there ya go. If it were partisan, their reports would not have included projections of excessive costs for the Iraq war, for example, in direct contradiction of Bush's economic team's assessments (and the Pentagon's).

While Rumsfeld claimed the total cost of the Iraq invasion (we'd be out by Christmas of 03) at $50 billion, the first CBO estimate done in 2002 appears to be quite accurate.

CBO: Estimate of the Cost of War in Iraq - 9-30-02
Of the many options being discussed for force structures, CBO examined two representative examples that vary in their emphasis on ground or air forces. Under the assumptions of those examples, CBO estimated that the incremental costs of deploying a force to the Persian Gulf (the costs that would be incurred above those budgeted for routine operations) would be between $9 billion and $13 billion. Prosecuting a war would cost between $6 billion and $9 billion a month--although CBO cannot estimate how long such a war is likely to last. After hostilities end, the costs to return U.S. forces to their home bases would range between $5 billion and $7 billion. Further, the incremental cost of an occupation following combat operations could vary from about $1 billion to $4 billion a month.

Those figures are very close to accurate. (Of course that report, as well as most followup reports do not include ALL the hidden costs, such as the enormous added costs of treating the wounded and benefits for war veterans.)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back