Carl Paladino, the 'trickle down' economist

Links please? I don't believe your bullshit CG since you make meritless claims without backing them up.

lmao s0n........................

irrelevant....................doesnt have to!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Tsunami-50166.jpg

CG says this is biased because she doesn't want to believe it, she's so fucking stubborn and stupid, yet she posts nothing to back her claims.

Interesting... where did I say that?

FYI: The CBO is the federal government... for some strange reason, I don't actually believe jack shit that the federal government puts out that supports its own claims. I wonder why that is? Maybe.... it's because they are NOT unbiased.

I am surrounded by morons! I blame the public school system. Give me independent evidence to proof something and I'll look at it. It appears that the left are incapable of understanding what 'independent evidence' is.

Right, so because Obama's team claims they saved 3m jobs, that is what they did.... I got some land in Florida going cheap.... sucker.

Sorry, Fail..... there is no hard, scientific data to back up the claims of jobs saved or created. It's all smoke and mirrors.... smoke and mirrors might be good enough for you, but it sure as hell isn't for anyone with a brain. Fucking billions wasted - your grandchildren will despise you for the folly of 2010.

I smell Gunny's shit on you, don't smear it this way darling. And those Bush tax cuts? Still no answer. Palidino ripped off the government, 1.4 million dollars and 1 job created, fucking laughable and if you're not partisan why aren't you saying shit about it?

Stop being such a jealous boy, Fail. Gunny's popular, you're not. Live with it. Anyone with half a brain knows Gunny is unimpressed by suck ups. Moron. You fail, time and again, to understand humor... that's your problem. Won't make it mine.

I call bullshit on all of it. Left or right is of no consequence. Here's my issue.... YOU never whine about left wing waste - but you have a fucking hissy fit over $1.4m BECAUSE it's a Republican.

You're laughable.

Now, why not just recognize that you can't cope with having your ass kicked by a girl and ignore me. Or was that just another one of your empty threats? Loser.

You can't even back up any of your claims stupid cow, you're not kicking my ass and if Gunny doesn't like suck ups why is his shit and ass smell all over your face? Thats another thread, not this one sweety, I still like you a lot despite your many shortcomings. Paladino is a Republitard candidate that wants less government but wants a tax break, a tax break intended for jobs that he did fuck all with.

CG says this is biased because she doesn't want to believe it, she's so fucking stubborn and stupid, yet she posts nothing to back her claims.

FYI: The CBO is the federal government... for some strange reason, I don't actually believe jack shit that the federal government puts out that supports its own claims. I wonder why that is? Maybe.... it's because they are NOT unbiased.

I am surrounded by morons! I blame the public school system. Give me independent evidence to proof something and I'll look at it. It appears that the left are incapable of understanding what 'independent evidence' is.

The CBO is nonpartisan you dipshit. Try again. Dumb cow is in denial, deep state of denial.

The CBO is nonpartisan you dipshit. Try again. Dumb cow is in denial, deep state of denial.

tokyo-4-festival-p-072_3-8.jpg

lmao.............geee............for somebody who is "always right", this asshole sure gets mental in a finger snap!!!:lol::lol::lol:

The question is why???

Inded..........all hyper-lefties are in a perpetual state of fcukking misery!!!:oops:

Last edited:
This happened before BP fucked up with the oil spill, not after. The stimulus passed by congress did save jobs

Stimulus saved or created 3 million jobs: Obama aides

Obama: Stimulus saved 1 million jobs - Mike Allen and Eamon Javers - POLITICO.com

Two separate stimulus bills saved jobs, but go bash Obama for stimulus money and ignore that the Bush tax cuts were a complete failure.

Right, so because Obama's team claims they saved 3m jobs, that is what they did.... I got some land in Florida going cheap.... sucker.

Sorry, Fail..... there is no hard, scientific data to back up the claims of jobs saved or created. It's all smoke and mirrors.... smoke and mirrors might be good enough for you, but it sure as hell isn't for anyone with a brain. Fucking billions wasted - your grandchildren will despise you for the folly of 2010.

I smell Gunny's shit on you, don't smear it this way darling. And those Bush tax cuts? Still no answer. Palidino ripped off the government, 1.4 million dollars and 1 job created, fucking laughable and if you're not partisan why aren't you saying shit about it?

Well.. the ~50% that pay no income taxes cost the government much much more, and created zero jobs... don't see you complaining about that, now do we?

What do you expect? It's Flaylo.... Another Clueless Marxist Utopian clinging to all that has failed.

Well.. the ~50% that pay no income taxes cost the government much much more, and created zero jobs... don't see you complaining about that, now do we?

Whats the demographics of the other 50% you dumbfuck? If the other 50% were all rich like Paladino you'd have a point.

What do you expect? It's Flaylo.... Another Clueless Marxist Utopian clinging to all that has failed.

Clueless dipshit attacking what he cannot defeat, Paldino fucked up and ripped the government off and still argues for a tax break he did fuck all with, since you can't condone his shit you personally attack me, typical rightwing assclown behavior.

What is a saved job? Or is this moire of Obama's "I can't cite one fucking thing that I have accomplished, but, it'd be worse had I not sank us trillions more into debt".

Yep. There ya go.

Clueless dipshit attacking what he cannot defeat, Paldino fucked up and ripped the government off and still argues for a tax break he did fuck all with, since you can't condone his shit you personally attack me, typical rightwing assclown behavior.

I'm not attacking anything, just calling you out for what you are. And the governmennt has failed and ripped off the people, yet asshats like you call for a doubling down of the same behavior.

That is why you are a clueless Marxist Utopian. Get over it Flaylo. You is what you is!

I'm not attacking anything, just calling you out for what you are. And the governmennt has failed and ripped off the people, yet asshats like you call for a doubling down of the same behavior.

That is why you are a clueless Marxist Utopian. Get over it Flaylo. You is what you is!

So Paladino gets a pass for ripping off your tax dollars? Damn you're such a stupid fucking moron, you just cosigned his shit.

It is part of the Federal Government, dipshit. That is SOOOOOO not nonpartisan. Do you know what 'INDEPENDENT EVIDENCE' means? It means NOT coming from the guys who spent us into oblivion. It means NOT coming from left wing sources, or right wing sources. It means INDEPENDENT. Look up the word 'independent'.

So Paladino gets a pass for ripping off your tax dollars? Damn you're such a stupid fucking moron, you just cosigned his shit.

Hey asshat.. did you read the article? Nothing says he ripped anybody off, that's your rant. What the artcile states is that he got a tax break and didn't produce much with with. Your beloved Government takes billions every year and pisses it away. Call me when the "green jobs" that are getting billions in tax breaks produce I dunno, $1 more than they were given.

I won't hold my breath.

BP is paying a price dipshit

LOL Yes rahm could have never afforded his Apt.

BTW Flaylo... a tax break just means you the government didn't take as much from you. But of course, being the good little Marxist, you feel it isn't really your money anyway... all money earned belongs to the people, or some other such retarded nonsense.

Get a life, better yet, get a job. Participate in the system.. stop being a drain.

Hey asshat.. did you read the article? Nothing says he ripped anybody off, that's your rant. What the artcile states is that he got a tax break and didn't produce much with with. Your beloved Government takes billions every year and pisses it away. Call me when the "green jobs" that are getting billions in tax breaks produce I dunno, $1 more than they were given.

I won't hold my breath.

You should read the article assclown, he got a specific tax break not just any and created one job. 1.4 million dollars for what assclown? You condone paying full taxes and giving shitheads like him a tax break that wasn't earned?

Whats the demographics of the other 50% you dumbfuck? If the other 50% were all rich like Paladino you'd have a point.

Yeah... because the other 50% do not earn anything :rolleyes:

You dumbfuck... it is a vast amount of money 'lost', according to your stance, with those people not being taxed on their income at say a rate of 38%

Andy Cuomo is a nasty little troll and is gettign his aass kicked everywhere in MYS except in ACORN strongholds.

Nobody wants Democrats anymore, the rank and file is fed up, public housing people can;t stand them, even homeless people have had enough of one party rule in NYS

Forum List

Back