Capitol Police officer who shot Ashli Babbit had history of negligence with his firearm

Why do you think that, both were criminals.
Ashli was a Patriot protesting the traitorous government for allowing the Democrat filth to get away with stealing the 2020 Presidential election.

Ashli was an American hero. A veteran that had honorably served her country and was protesting a great injustice.

George Floyd was a worthless druggie street thug convicted felon piece of Negro shit.

There was no mob overrunning Officer Byrd. He was not under eminent threat. Maybe you should look up the law.
More important than the law is the ethical/moral use of deadly force. Plus, I am sure he was legally bound to use deadly force to protect congress people. You are simply wrong about this.

Ashli was a Patriot protesting the traitorous government for allowing the Democrat filth to get away with stealing the 2020 Presidential election.

Ashli was an American hero. A veteran that had honorably served her country and was protesting a great injustice.

George Floyd was a worthless druggie street thug convicted felon piece of Negro shit.
Ahsli died a criminal. End of story.

This is really funny. You want to talk about what constitutes a threat to my life or others? Hint a mob overrunning your position qualifies. Deadly force was completely appropriate.
LOL the Crazy Left Wing Bigot Democrats wet themselves with fear from a 98lb 5 foot tall unarmed woman

LOL the Crazy Left Wing Bigot Democrats wet themselves with fear from a 98lb 5 foot tall unarmed woman
If there was really a 98 pound woman all by herself trying to break through a door and did not present a real threat, I would agree with you...but the Capital was being over run. No matter how you try to spin it, it was a reasonable shooting.

If there was really a 98 pound woman all by herself trying to break through a door and did not present a real threat, I would agree with you...but the Capital was being over run. No matter how you try to spin it, it was a reasonable shooting.
The Crazy Left Wingers always have zero credibility because they are fighting against reality and losing

Capitol Police weapon left unattended in Capitol bathroom, again​

Latest incident recalls rash of similar ones in 2015​

A U.S. Capitol Police lieutenant left his service weapon in a bathroom Monday night and the unattended gun was discovered later by another Capitol Police officer.

After the House adjourned on Monday, Lt. Mike Byrd left his Glock 22 in a bathroom in the Capitol Visitor Center complex, according to sources familiar with the incident. Byrd is the commander of the House Chambers section of the Capitol Police and was on the job Tuesday and Wednesday.

Byrd addressed the incident at Tuesday morning’s officer roll call and, according to sources, told fellow officers that he “will be treated differently” because of his rank as a lieutenant. It was not clear what exactly the lieutenant meant by the comment.

Unlike a gun with a traditional safety, a Glock will fire if the trigger is pulled — making the discovery of an unattended gun in the Capitol complex particularly concerning.

Capitol Police said a service weapon was discovered “during a routine security sweep” Monday. Once the weapon was secured, the department began an immediate investigation into the matter, according to Capitol Police spokeswoman Eva Malecki.

Why was his gun even unholstered in the bathroom? Was he looking in the mirror pointing it and saying "Go ahead, Trumper. Make my day."

Democrats pick strange people for their heroes.
I suggest more people try the type of peaceful protest of Jan 6

Thinning the herd is usually a good thing

Babbitt was pretty unstable.

More important than the law is the ethical/moral use of deadly force. Plus, I am sure he was legally bound to use deadly force to protect congress people. You are simply wrong about this.
Post 9/11, post Homeland Security, and post Obama stimulus, this is the mindset of police officers.

9/11 made people eager to trade freedom for safety and financing by Homeland security the Obama stimulus allowed mass hirings of police officers for suddenly militarized local forces. Mass hiring led to lower standards, and it seems an end to psychological testing.

The slightest perceived threat justifies a summary execution. Reach into your pocket and you die. Reach back to pull up your shorts when I make you crawl on the floor and you die. Have something in your hand that I can't see when I drive up and you die. Play with a toy gun as a child and you die.

Break a window, and I stand flat-footed and shoot you in the head.

A cop kneels on a prisoner's back long after he stops struggling while another cop watches the crowd to make sure they don't interfere, and a third cop tells him he needs to stop and let the man up. How many good cops did I just describe? None. The other two should have dragged him off the prisoner if they had to.

Question for you, mak2: How many innocent people would you estimate that you've arrested?

Post 9/11, post Homeland Security, and post Obama stimulus, this is the mindset of police officers.

9/11 made people eager to trade freedom for safety and financing by Homeland security the Obama stimulus allowed mass hirings of police officers for suddenly militarized local forces. Mass hiring led to lower standards, and it seems an end to psychological testing.

The slightest perceived threat justifies a summary execution. Reach into your pocket and you die. Reach back to pull up your shorts when I make you crawl on the floor and you die. Have something in your hand that I can't see when I drive up and you die. Play with a toy gun as a child and you die.

Break a window, and I stand flat-footed and shoot you in the head.

A cop kneels on a prisoner's back long after he stops struggling while another cop watches the crowd to make sure they don't interfere, and a third cop tells him he needs to stop and let the man up. How many good cops did I just describe? None. The other two should have dragged him off the prisoner if they had to.

Question for you, mak2: How many innocent people would you estimate that you've arrested?
I am not sure where you are going with this, but, in my experience, almost all police officers have a reason to arrest people they take in. More than 99% of police are good people trying to do a good job and help have a safe community to raise their children in. Police corruption is not nearly as prevalent as portrayed on TV. At least I believe it.

I am not sure where you are going with this, but, in my experience, almost all police officers have a reason to arrest people they take in. More than 99% of police are good people trying to do a good job and help have a safe community to raise their children in. Police corruption is not nearly as prevalent as portrayed on TV. At least I believe it.
Not all cops leave their firearms in bathrooms to be found by children, that is true. Not all cops beat prisoners, not all cops extort money from petty criminals, and not all cops lie all day long in order to trick people into compliance with unlawful demands.

But the ones who do nothng about it, are just as bad.

BTW, the answer to the question of how many people you have arrested were innocent is all of them. Innocent until proven guilty, no matter how often your peers have told you the opposite.

Forum List

Back