"Capitalism takes more people out of poverty than charity does" - Bono

All groups of humans first employed a communistic society. .

as always 100% liberal and illityerate:
Marshall Sahlins, an American cultural anthropologist, identified three main types of reciprocity in his book Stone Age Economics (1972). Gift or generalized reciprocity is the exchange of goods and services without keeping track of their exact value, but often with the expectation that their value will balance out over time. Balanced or Symmetrical reciprocity occurs when someone gives to someone else, expecting a fair and tangible return at a specified amount, time, and place. Market or Negative reciprocity is the exchange of goods and services where each party intends to profit from the exchange, often at the expense of the other. Gift economies, or generalized reciprocity, occurred within closely knit kin groups, and the more distant the exchange partner, the more balanced or negative the exchange became.[26]

Within the virtual world, the proliferation of public domain content, Creative Common Licences, and Open Source projects have also contributed to what might be considered an economics game changer variable.[28]

All groups of humans first employed a communistic society. .

as always 100% liberal and illityerate:
Marshall Sahlins, an American cultural anthropologist, identified three main types of reciprocity in his book Stone Age Economics (1972). Gift or generalized reciprocity is the exchange of goods and services without keeping track of their exact value, but often with the expectation that their value will balance out over time. Balanced or Symmetrical reciprocity occurs when someone gives to someone else, expecting a fair and tangible return at a specified amount, time, and place. Market or Negative reciprocity is the exchange of goods and services where each party intends to profit from the exchange, often at the expense of the other. Gift economies, or generalized reciprocity, occurred within closely knit kin groups, and the more distant the exchange partner, the more balanced or negative the exchange became.[26]

Within the virtual world, the proliferation of public domain content, Creative Common Licences, and Open Source projects have also contributed to what might be considered an economics game changer variable.[28]

"as always 100% liberal and illityerate:"

Says the guy that cant spell illiterate correctly. :laugh:

Thats plainly some bullshit made up by some illiterate person trying to bash communism.

Yes. If they could they wouldnt be in debt.

actually debt allows people and corporations to afford more not less. 1+1=2
No it doesn't. By having a home paid for totally (unfinished and in need of repair but very much livable) I was free to seek out my own type work, work at my own pace for I could still take care of my children and build a business from scratch. If I had continued to be a debt slave that would have been impossible.

. You think being in debt means you can afford more things..
so people would have more and better cars if they could only pay cash?
so corporations could expand faster if they could not use debt?
so people could have better cell phones if they had to pay cash?

. By having a home paid for totally (unfinished and in need of repair but very much livable) I was free to seek out my own type work,

of course that makes no sense. the money you used to pay off home could have been used to start your own type work decades earlier and you could have earned the money decades earlier. .

. By having a home paid for totally (unfinished and in need of repair but very much livable) I was free to seek out my own type work,

of course that makes no sense. the money you used to pay off home could have been used to start your own type work decades earlier and you could have earned the money decades earlier.

debt is a choice; many feel it improves present consumption so is worth the long term consequences. For example, better to raise your kids in a house with a lawn and mortgage than wait till you can pay cash after the kids are grown.
Corporations often need to expand quickly to capture a new market's profits but cant finance it out of current earning so debt is a great idea to get into business before the business disappears or another company jumps in to capture the profits. Make sense?

.[/QUOTE]

of course that makes no sense. the money you used to pay off home could have been used to start your own type work decades earlier and you could have earned the money decades earlier. .
No I bought a house that could be paid for in less than ten years and even then the payments were very reasonable as I knew we could not afford to have it all at one time. The house needed repairs and upgrades, it was an older large house. Rod was hurt badly in an industrial accident and he received a settlement. He gave me the option of having a mortgage and a finished house or paying the house off as it was and fixing it as we went. I chose the later and started doing what I knew I could do, painted billboards, signs, etc.. and started contracting repairs for insurance companies customers. From there I also started bidding state contracts again (which I had done previously but was blacklisted for making complaint against actual sexual harassment).

Today that may be impossible because so many towns and cities, counties, etc... have sold themselves and their citizen into bond slavery.

Forum List

Back