"Capitalism takes more people out of poverty than charity does" - Bono

Capitalism keeps people in a state of near poverty

The key is to make them thankful for working their life for a meager standard of living

I have always believed that the classic holiday movie It’s a Wonderful Life” offers an answer. Do you want a “thrifty working class underpaid barely getting by renting housing” or people given an opportunity to make themselves better?
Good point Mr Potter

What happens when the working class has its avenues of success limited by the filthy rich?

Oligarchy, we have it’s presents in our history and now with our president’s bow to it.

Given all of history before America adopted its very successful managed capitalism model starting in about 1933, ?
you think the Great Depression was successful capitalism. Wrong a Depression is a bad thing not a good thing. Econ 101. Sorry to rock your world.

Capitalism keeps people in a state of near poverty

totally stupid and liberal as usual. If you have evidence I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away with your tail between your legs once again.

China just switched to capitalism and instantly eliminated 40% of the entire planets poverty.

Where old people better off before Social Security or after?

worse off welfare cripples people and makes them worse off and more dependent that ever. This is opposite of what you want in a free country.
Tell it to those who had to work until they died or were cast off to the poor house for the elderly

Social Security enabled people to actually retire

worse off welfare cripples people and makes them worse off and more dependent that ever. This is opposite of what you want in a free country.
Tell it to those who had to work until they died or were cast off to the poor house for the elderly

there was nobody stopping them from saving their own money for their own retirement. You lack IQ to understand that the more you infantilize people by saving for them as if they are children the more you weaken them and the nation. Was our nation founded by those who came here for welfare or for liberty? Now do you understand?

And lets be honest, Social Security is one of 100 welfare programs a treasonous libcommie wants to weak our country and ultimately see it defeated

Last edited:

there was nobody stopping them from saving their own money for their own retirement. You lack IQ to understand that the more you infantilize people by saving for them as if they are children the more you weaken them and the nation. Was our nation founded by those who came here for welfare or for liberty? Now do you understand?

Now I understand how 30,000 posts only lends itself to 4,000 ratings, you're a complete moron.

I'll agree that Capitalism when it is regulated to allow a middle class to develop through fair pay to the workers is vastly superior. I am pro capitalism, but capitalism can only work right when it is regulated by the government.

Unregulated capitalism ends up benefiting a few barons.

Nothing like the opportunity to work for one’s survival and independence!

"Capitalism takes more people out of poverty than charity does"
Then why are all the conservative red states poor?
Silly girl ....

Conservative red states used to be blue states (check it out) - the transition to conservatism has only begun to drag these states out of the hole dug by liberals.

Forum List

Back