Cantor Can’t Explain Why Americans Oppose GOP Agenda

The Republican agenda is so small, they could print it on a "fortune cookie".

Cantor Can’t Explain Why Americans Oppose what Liberoidal Hack Pollsters Misrepresent as the GOP Agenda

Fixed.

This is congressional approval:

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Congressional Job Approval

It's been this way for years now and neither side will take responsibility for it. This polling is clearly the people wanting them to work together, Obama wants that, congress refuses.

We should just throw leadership from both sides out and start anew. It could be the only answer. I just can't stand Cantor and Boehner, neither of them are smart enough to hold leadership positions however Pelosi and Reid aren't strong enough to fight these two.

How do people that out of touch with the desires of the public ever get elected to public office...or re-elected? It is astonishing!

It's much more likely to happen in the House, where its representatives are voted in by districts rather than entire states. A district vote is much more easily influenced by a few hardcore types (Tea Party, anyone?), and they can push through a hardcore wacko (either party) if they get enough momentum.

The fire and brimstone Tea Party types will have a relatively short shelf life. You have to give them credit for one thing, though - they maintain their wide-eyed zealotry even in the face of polls that indicate they're clearly on the short end of the stick. That's what zealotry does - it helps you convince yourself that you're right and the masses are wrong.

You could tax EVERY millionaire at 100%, just take EVERYTHING they own, and not run the government for more than 8 months. Is that what you guys want to propose? Just put the 1% in the poorhouse and destroy ANYBODY'S chance of getting a fucking job?

You could eliminate Medicaid entirely and not balance the budget either.

What's your point?

You could tax EVERY millionaire at 100%, just take EVERYTHING they own, and not run the government for more than 8 months. Is that what you guys want to propose? Just put the 1% in the poorhouse and destroy ANYBODY'S chance of getting a fucking job?

And has anyone proposed taxing them at 100%? And would raising their taxes help resolve our national debt crisis just a little?
Taxing at 100%? Irrational at best.

The 1% are employing people?

Since when?

Oh..and I mean..in this country..

They have but one agenda - OBAMA.

Obviously, getting rid of the "Boy king, man child" has nothing to do with race.

Maybe...But I'm thinking the "monkey" references do.

The racist name calling helps them to ignore what incredible progress the president has made on our behalf ...

And the fact that the Republicans do absolutely nothing except play golf and self-aggrandize in front of TV news cameras while obstructing and filibustering.

The 1% are employing people?

Since when?

Oh..and I mean..in this country..

Oh, don't be so demanding and impatient. It will happen. Any year now, the 1% will create a job. The GObP says so and they'd never lie to us.

Remember when Boehner was asked for one name of a 1%-er who creates jobs and he couldn't do it. He could not come up with even one name.

But the rw's seem to believe that someday, a 1% will actually offer them jobs. Almost makes me feel sorry for them.

Almost.

They have but one agenda - OBAMA.

Obviously, getting rid of the "Boy king, man child" has nothing to do with race.

Maybe...But I'm thinking the "monkey" references do.
You mean like the ones used towards George W Bush?

george-bush-monkey-4.jpg

That's not racist or offensive huh?

How do people that out of touch with the desires of the public ever get elected to public office...or re-elected? It is astonishing!

He only has to be in touch with enough of the people in his district.

I seriously agree! However, since he represents the state of Vagina, he'll probably get re-elected. Scary, ain't it...

Not the WHOLE state; he's not a Senator.

Forum List

Back