cant view vids

dateLess

Rookie
Dec 10, 2009
Peoria Arizona
Most of the vids people post in threads. I cannot view. All I see is the box where the vid would be and a small icon in the upper left corner. Anyone know what I need to do or install? THank you for any help.

Most of the vids people post in threads. I cannot view. All I see is the box where the vid would be and a small icon in the upper left corner. Anyone know what I need to do or install? THank you for any help.

Didn't you read the rules?

Rule 7.4b - Members named after sex crimes are not allowed to watch videos.

Try not sucking. That might help.

dateRape.... for real.... dateRape?

What kind of SICK FUCK are you?

Last edited:
dateRape.... for real.... dateRape?

What kind of SICK FUCK are you?

pffffft, nevermind, I'll get in trouble

pffffft, nevermind, someone who must support dateRape.

AndeMatrix.gif

NOT!

Then what were you worried about? Fabricating some wild ass lie about me perhaps? Ya... I know you liberals hate me with a passion, and that makes me feel good.

What are you drinking? or is that sarcasm?

Let's put it this way... I don't know what you're problem is, and evidently you're oblivious to what I'm saying. Let's just leave it at that.

I downloaded the player and shock player. Still no luck. I guess something must have happen I'm not aware of that is not allowing me to view vids.

date rape-sublime

Thank you so much!!!! I never saw that before made me laugh. Been months since i could view vids. That thanks was to everyone.

Well I guess everybody here is PEACHY with a SICK FUCKER that comes here and calls himself "DATE RAPE."

What's next that's going to be universally accepted? CHILD MOLESTER? PET ABUSER? Or how about INFIDEL KILLER?

The apathy is absolutely shocking.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back