cant view vids

Well I guess everybody here is PEACHY with a SICK FUCKER that comes here and calls himself "DATE RAPE."

What's next that's going to be universally accepted? CHILD MOLESTER? PET ABUSER? Or how about INFIDEL KILLER?

The apathy is absolutely shocking.

Have you complained yet to the mods?

Well I guess everybody here is PEACHY with a SICK FUCKER that comes here and calls himself "DATE RAPE."

What's next that's going to be universally accepted? CHILD MOLESTER? PET ABUSER? Or how about INFIDEL KILLER?

What for? If they gave a fuck about this sick shit they'd have done something by now.

I guess sick board names are now cool.

Unbelievable.

Maybe the board owner could change his name to childmolester. That would be real cool huh?

What for? If they gave a fuck about this sick shit they'd have done something by now.

Unbelievable.

Maybe the board owner could change his name to childmolester. That would be real cool huh?

YOUR apathy is absolutely shocking.

Just wanted to say thanks again. Nice to watch vids again.

I am getting over a cold, so yes I am kinda sick. The name is from a song. Nothing more. I do not promote rape in any way. Rape is wrong and those who do should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Unbelievable.

YOUR apathy is absolutely shocking.
This is what you're doing ------------------------ :blahblah:

This is what you need to do ---------------------
others-164.GIF

You're well familiar with the fact that this board has more freedoms than most other boards. That's what makes it so popular.

BTW, the name is the name of a song.

Things didn't go as well as you'd hoped when you complained about someones avatar, either.

Forum List

Back