Can't Load USMB from Home Computer????

OK. Knock off the bullshit. Do you know how to burn a DVD ?
Go download Linux Mint 10 Julia, read all about it, and install it.
HERE: Download - Linux Mint
I'd recommend another system but I don't think you are up to it ( nothing personal but yer uh murkin)
If your machine won't work with Mint 10, toss it in the middle of the freeway......IT B POSSESSED !

Um...not sure what "yer uh murkin" means...but you're right if you're saying i don't know ALOT about computers! :) Yes, i can burn a DVD...i'll look into this. And you're also right, i think my computers are possessed - and i really do need a new one but can't afford it right now! But thanks for the advise!

Mint is a Linux operating system that replaces Windows. It's lighter, much more stable, less prone to virus attacks and all around better not to mention free. It is not Windows so Windows based applications, games will not run on it unless you install Wine and even then your options are limited for Windows applications. Applications that do everything Windows apps do are available for Linux systems and are also free. I run it on a couple of my computers and love it. You can load it on an older machine and it will generally run faster then Windows on many of the new machines.

If USB problems are showing up, it's generally an issue with the motherboard/chipset drivers (probably accessible at the Intel site) or a BIOS update is necessary.. Start with the chipset drivers.

Hope this helps.

Forum List

Back