Cannabis.

The thing I like best about “The Demon Weed“ is the way it can make the mundane seem interesting. I can have a hit or two (that’s all it takes for the stuff they make these days ) and go out in the yard and pull weeds all afternoon and love every
Ooh, you must be a real ball of fun
Nope, and I make that very clear to the very small group of people around me up front… No booze, smoking, drugs or loud music when you’re around me. Just good food, conversation and company. Nothing more.

That would not be correct. I have few close friends, but I have plenty of associates and acquaintances based on common interests and activities.

Hey. Here is the problem. Most of us here would applaud your lifestyle and respect your feelings no question.

Now what would you say to that?????????????????????........HMMMMMM

OMG. If you were my old man when I was a teen, I'd be a F runaway
Your comment suggests to me that if you’d been my child you probably wouldn’t have lived past the fourth grade.
Good thing too. I never had a boss.......................But that was damned funny dude......................lolol

I never seen you before so I don't know you

i was high af on edibles ...keep saying...just let me sit down for a few minutes..i will be fine...i wasnt and we were in micheal's ...hubby finally declares i am going to get busted for public drunkenness...that got me to the car...i damn nearly died...o wait i just slept it off.

i would sit down for five minutes and get up ..walk five steps and then had to sit down again...there are few chairs in micheal's

More grumpy old men like yourself

The thing I like best about “The Demon Weed“ is the way it can make the mundane seem interesting. I can have a hit or two (that’s all it takes for the stuff they make these days ) and go out in the yard and pull weeds all afternoon and love every
Ooh, you must be a real ball of fun
Nope, and I make that very clear to the very small group of people around me up front… No booze, smoking, drugs or loud music when you’re around me. Just good food, conversation and company. Nothing more.

That would not be correct. I have few close friends, but I have plenty of associates and acquaintances based on common interests and activities.

So a gaggle of grumpy old men like yourself.

And you all take turns yelling "get off my lawn" at the little kids in the neighborhood.

Forum List

Back