Cannabis.

I tried my first edibles two weeks ago. I ate 10mg of a hybrid (half Sativa and half Indica) and the 10mg felt oh so smooth. But then I decided to eat another 10mg and I got pretty blitzed.

And here's the thing: I was not at all sitting around spaced out, I had more motivation to exercise than I've had in ages. And since I had to have a lesion removed from my spinal cord 10 years ago, I've had a lack of feeling in my right foot, from resulting nerve damage.

What I noticed from getting high for the first time since before I had the surgery was my balance felt much improved, and my walking was noticeably better. I had not walked that well since before my surgery 10 years ago.

So there ya go. It all started out as "medical marijuana" for a reason, there are numerous medical benefits, but that was something I was totally unprepared for. Sadly, I won't be able to partake again, for fear of getting tested for marijuana at work.

The thing I like best about “The Demon Weed“ is the way it can make the mundane seem interesting. I can have a hit or two (that’s all it takes for the stuff they make these days ) and go out in the yard and pull weeds all afternoon and love every minute of it.

The thing I like best about “The Demon Weed“ is the way it can make the mundane seem interesting. I can have a hit or two (that’s all it takes for the stuff they make these days ) and go out in the yard and pull weeds all afternoon and love every
Ooh, you must be a real ball of fun
Nope, and I make that very clear to the very small group of people around me up front… No booze, smoking, drugs or loud music when you’re around me. Just good food, conversation and company. Nothing more.

That would not be correct. I have few close friends, but I have plenty of associates and acquaintances based on common interests and activities.

Nope, and I make that very clear to the very small group of people around me up front… No booze, smoking, drugs or loud music when you’re around me. Just good food, conversation and company. Nothing more.
OMG. If you were my old man when I was a teen, I'd be a F runaway

Why don't you leave you bummer

One thing I gotta say about Carter. The weed was pretty good, gold, red, good mexican, occasional super premo.

Then that idiot Len Bias snorted 2, 8 balls and died right in DC. A basketball legend That fucker caused Reagan to start the war on drugs horseshit.

After that for yrs you'd have cycle of seedy, stemmy, bogart weed....uggghhhh.

Now our pot store has THC at 33% on bud........lolol

Don't you have some kids to scream at cutting through your lawn you old buzzard?

OMG. If you were my old man when I was a teen, I'd be a F runaway

Why don't you leave you bummer
That's funny.
I had a stepdad like that and did run away from home when I was 15. Stayed with an 18 year old hooker my friend Jeff knew for a week ( I paid her with a QP of blonde Lebanese hashish ) and finally called my Mom
and she picked me up at the downtown Akron, Ohio library (after 7 days of being worried sick--she knew I was okay because I had already called my grandparents)

Forum List

Back