Cannabis reverses aging processes in the brain

Probably because your brain will eventually act like you lost a chromosome.. Lol..
I am all for legalizing pot but I cant believe this shit.
Always the first reaction of GOPers on science. Now waiting for marching orders...lol
Dude, there are tens of thousands of studies on this. You pick out and believe what you want to believe. I call people like that dupes, ironically.
I smoke and want it legal. Honestly, I wouldn't care if they legalized everything. I don't think the federal govt has the authority to ban a flower. Not to mention the unconstitutional DEA and the "war on drugs" bullshit.
Take your hack bullshit and shove it :thup:
Take it from me/ You want to sit around with a tube up your nose because you have no lungs left then go for it. You want me to pay for it? Get a job.
They have technology now that you can smoke pot and not have to worry about it. They are called a convection oven, basically. It only heats up the bud enough to release the THC and that's it. No direct heat like a flame.
No papers, no cigars, no harmful natural chemicals or man made.

Probably because your brain will eventually act like you lost a chromosome.. Lol..
Always the first reaction of GOPers on science. Now waiting for marching orders...lol
Dude, there are tens of thousands of studies on this. You pick out and believe what you want to believe. I call people like that dupes, ironically.
I smoke and want it legal. Honestly, I wouldn't care if they legalized everything. I don't think the federal govt has the authority to ban a flower. Not to mention the unconstitutional DEA and the "war on drugs" bullshit.
Remain calm. lol. So there is one area you disagree with BS GOP propaganda. Good man. There is hope. Still, why don't you believe it? We just keep discovering more and more good about it- despite tiny levels of research... Now if they would discover a test for how stoned one is for DUI-Marijuana- because that is a travesty. It's a DUI balance test with no actual test for level of stoniness.
There are a lot of areas I don't agree with. The republican party is a bunch of bullshit.
And don't call me a repub. How about I call you one?
I just don't believe pot makes a brain younger. Its more from personal experience, really. I read a report a couple years ago that pot doesn't kill brain cells. All it does is envelope cells with some type of mucus. If I apply that logic, how could I believe it makes a brain younger?
There is no telling what pot actually does because it is so politicized.
You cant believe everything scientists and the government tell you.
I has three times the tar so that start a good case of COPD and you can not breath without a ox generator. It does have a good medical use but smoking it is not the way to use it. Good for keeping you weight up during chemo, it might help pain (this one I hope for).

Remain calm. lol. So there is one area you disagree with BS GOP propaganda. Good man. There is hope. Still, why don't you believe it? We just keep discovering more and more good about it- despite tiny levels of research... Now if they would discover a test for how stoned one is for DUI-Marijuana- because that is a travesty. It's a DUI balance test with no actual test for level of stoniness.
There are a lot of areas I don't agree with. The republican party is a bunch of bullshit.
I just don't believe pot makes a brain younger. Its more from personal experience, really. I read a report a couple years ago that pot doesn't kill brain cells. All it does is envelope cells with some type of mucus. If I apply that logic, how could I believe it makes a brain younger?
I has three time the tar so that start a good case of COPD and you can not breath without a ox generator. It does have a good medical use but smoking it is not the way to use it. Good for keeping you weight up during chemo, it might help pain (this one I hope for).
Edibles is becoming trendy, which is good, I think. I made some pot butter a few months ago and it was to die for.

Something to think about : pot is getting better. Quality wise. And higher quality is more available. I wonder if that would make it a cleaner high? Clean as in, less harmful to your body?

And no, there aren't many studies- it's pretty much illegal to do so. Thanks GOP. And dupes.
There are MANY studies. Look outside of America.
Nowhere near as many as needed. I see tiny Israel is the world leader. It IS getting better quickly...

I has three times the tar so that start a good case of COPD and you can not breath without a ox generator. It does have a good medical use but smoking it is not the way to use it. Good for keeping you weight up during chemo, it might help pain (this one I hope for).
Basically highly spun GOP BS as usual, dupe. Every respected group that looks into says there is no proven link between pot on lung cancer, because no one smoke a pack a day for 40 years...
Does Marijuana Contain More Tar Than Cigarettes?

Anyone else dying for Taco Bell?

cannabisreve.jpg

Basically highly spun GOP BS as usual, dupe. Every respected group that looks into says there is no proven link between pot on lung cancer, because no one smoke a pack a day for 40 years...
Depending on how you smoke it, it can be harmful. I mean, anything going in your lungs ain't going to be good

Depending on how you smoke it, it can be harmful. I mean, anything going in your lungs ain't going to be good
No link, dupe.

What happens if we can stop that process and keep the good health? Probably something a little shocking to you but I believe it is possible.

Show me the science.
A beginning.

Scientists Can Now Radically Expand the Lifespan of Mice—and Humans May Be Next

Scientists Can Now Radically Expand the Lifespan of Mice—and Humans May Be Next
Medical researchers at Mayo Clinic have made this decade's biggest breakthrough in understanding the complex world of physical aging.

With a bit of clever genetic engineering, a team of scientists has just found an astonishing way to significantly expand the natural lifespan of mice. Now, at least one biotech company hopes to translate this breakthrough to fight aging in humans.

In a study published today in the journal Nature, medical researchers at Mayo Clinic College of Medicine—led by cell biologists Darren Baker and Jan van Deursen—have made this decade's biggest breakthrough in understanding the complex world of physical aging. The researchers found that systematically removing a category of living, stagnant cells (ones which can no longer reproduce) extends the lives of otherwise normal mice by 25 percent. Better yet, scouring these cells actually pushed back the process of aging, slowing the onset of various age-related illnesses like cataracts, heart and kidney deterioration, and even tumor formation.

"It's not just that we're making these mice live longer; they're actually stay healthier longer too. That's important, because if you were going to equate this to people, well, you don't want to just extend the years of life that people are miserable or hospitalized," says Baker.

The cells the scientists eliminated are called senescent cells. A senescent cell is an otherwise normal cell—say a skin or heart muscle cell—that has stopped dividing and reproducing. Right now, they're found all over your body. Now, these cells have long been known to be associated with aging, "for example, in mice or people or monkeys, you find an accumulations of these senescent cells over time and with age. And at sites of age-related disease, like osteoporosis, you'll also find these cells," says Baker. One theory behind why these cells exist in the first place is that hyper-stressed cells become senescent to prevent potentially cancerous, unfettered reproduction.

I quit drinking and taking pills the day I got out of the Army and was able to spark up a joint.

so by reversing aging do you mean returning your brain to a state where you know less than you do now?

That seems to be what happens to chronic pot smokers so you may be onto something and now you know why I don't smoke weed. It makes you stupid

Forum List

Back