Candies that effect your intelligence

If you combine those it will have the same effect as green M&Ms, according to Dot. She ate them both at the same time and found herself looking for Mr. Goodbar. She had some Red Hot times, did Mike and Ike in one night, then ended up screaming Oh Henry. That led to some Sugar Babies about nine months later.

Last edited:
If you combine those it will have the same effect as green M&Ms, according to Dot. She ate them both at the same time and found herself looking for Mr. Goodbar. She has some Red Hot times, did Mike and Ike in one night, then ended up screaming Oh Henry. That led to some Sugar Babies about nince months later.

*laughs* Good one. I used to have a key chain w/ something similar printed on it.....:D

If you combine those it will have the same effect as green M&Ms, according to Dot. She ate them both at the same time and found herself looking for Mr. Goodbar. She hasdsome Red Hot times, did Mike and Ike in one night, then ended up screaming Oh Henry. That led to some Sugar Babies about nine months later.

But did almond joy it?

If you combine those it will have the same effect as green M&Ms, according to Dot. She ate them both at the same time and found herself looking for Mr. Goodbar. She hasdsome Red Hot times, did Mike and Ike in one night, then ended up screaming Oh Henry. That led to some Sugar Babies about nine months later.

But did almond joy it?
I heard Peter Paul loved him some Mounds........:tongue:

But did almond joy it?
I heard Peter Paul loved him some Mounds........:tongue:

'Till baby ruth came along.

Forum List

Back