Democrats Don't Seem To Care That They May Be Filling Our Military With Spies

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The current administration got rid of a lot of talent and leadership when they forced thousands of soldiers out of the military for refusing to inject their vaccines into their bodies.

Now they can't even come close to recruiting goals and want to fill the ranks with illegal immigrants.

What do you think happens when you let in people who broke the law to come here?

This happens:

Link

TBH. All Biden policies, particularly foreign policy and the open border, seem to feel as if we lost a war and are being told how we must comport ourselves.

TBH. All Biden policies, particularly foreign policy and the open border, seem to feel as if we lost a war and are being told how we must comport ourselves.
I retired from the military, and I held a TS security clearance.

Nobody who entered the country and was living in a communist country would be able to get any kind of security clearance, much less a high security clearance.

The problem with Democrats is most of them hate America and everything it stands for, so they figure every other foreign country is better than us, and they feel better about a Chinese National than a white heterosexual male born in America.

I retired from the military, and I held a TS security clearance.

Nobody who entered the country and was living in a communist country would be able to get any kind of security clearance, much less a high security clearance.

The problem with Democrats is most of them hate America and everything it stands for, so they figure every other foreign country is better than us, and they feel better about a Chinese National than a white heterosexual male born in America.

Yep.

The head spy was booted out of office in 2020.

Forum List

Back