Candidates weakness

You know, Mac1958,

If you weren't such a partisan hack, you could just admit you are trying to obfuscate.

LOL

Mac is hardly a hack, and frankly, you are being intentionally obtuse.

I have chunks of leftist tools like you guys in my stool.

You are unarmed.

LOL

Hey SniperFire, have you gotten your computer to work? Can ya see the video yet? Maybe you have a virus in there or sumthin'. Better run it down to the shop, I hear those viruses can really mess things up.

:D

“A one-size-fits-all national system would fit no one because it ignores the very dramatic differences that exist between states and the health insurance markets in them,” he wrote in a 2007 op-ed for Modern Healthcare. “Thus, the federal government should facilitate reform and give states flexibility to design their own programs.”

Mitt Romney’s Epic Health Care Journey: How He Flip-Flopped On Mandates | TPMDC

You lying cocksuckers are simply evil.

So the spin is, "I can't get my computer to work. I can't see that video."

Too funny.

How about this, asswipe pretend 'independent.'

Romney said what they did is Mass was to ENCOURAGE more people to buy health insurance, and so should the Federal government.

Didn't he?

Hmm.

Um, no.

Just watched it twice.

Maybe I missed it. Where?

Then give me the quote that proves your point.

Save your standard partisan spin, hyperbole, denial, diversion, distortion and lies for somebody else, Mr. 'Radical Independent.'

Laughing my ass off at your obfuscation.

I'll even help you here, Mr. Lying Radical Independent.

The anti-conservative argument against Romney is that he would support the STATES creating a mandate, not that he has thrown in behind the Obamacare mandate.

Romney is a Federalist. Look that up. He believes that if a state full of Leftist goons such as Mass. decides this is what they want, then it is within state rights to do it.

While any sort of mandate is an affront to the libertarian mindset, it is an entirely different Constitutional issue than a Nationally implemented Federal program.

Now you know the issues. No charge, this time.

Not sure why you're still trying. You know how you have spun & diverted, and I know how you have spun & diverted. I guess you're trying to convince other readers (if anyone actually cares) that you didn't spin & divert. Okay. If those folks feel like burning the time to review our silly little conversation over the last two pages, they can make up their own minds.

This is why I don't usually waste time with partisans. They're just too dishonest for me.

Not sure why you're still trying. You know how you have spun & diverted

Stop being such a partisan hack. Romney's position on individual mandate is apparent to anyone giving it fair examination.

You're so in lust with Obama that it clouds your ability to think.

You Obama drones are all alike.

Last edited:
Mac, Rawmoney could walk up to Sniper and say "Before Obama did it, I wanted to put my healthcare in place for the entire country" and STILL Sniper would deny it. You're arguing with someone whose whole game plan is:

stubborn.jpg

The facts are there for all to see...and facts have always had a liberal bias ;)

Not sure why you're still trying. You know how you have spun & diverted

Stop being such a partisan hack. Romney's position on individual mandate is apparent to anyone giving it fair examination.

You're so in lust with Obama that it clouds your ability to think.

You Obama drones are all alike.

I didn't vote for Obama and disagree with him often.

I think that ObamaCare is an awful idea because it really doesn't address the real problem (which for those playing along at home, is medical inflation, NOT the lack of insurance by those who are relatively healthy.)

But the fact remains, the Heritage Foundation supported Mandates as an alternative to a single payer system like Canada or the UK, and Republicans were all behind the idea for years, including Mitt Romney.

Until Obama did it, and ODS sufferers decided they really wanted their insurance companies to have the right to deny them critical medical care.

Well, from how some of the Democrats attack Romney, I'd have to say his biggest weaknesses is he once transported his dog across country. You'd think they'd find something more significant.

And his strengths as Governor?

Forum List

Back