Comedic but, red states have lower IQs than blue states?

http://chrisevans3d.com/files/iq.htm

Mississippi is lowest because it has highest per capita Republicans in the state.

Where is your evidence of that? I don't expect you to actually have any because I know you're just trolling, but I thought I'd bite anyway. I'm curious.

Oh gawd, right outta the box, proof that the POSTED LINK is true!

Gotta love it.

Serus-lee folx, pubs (all dressed up in confederate flags and red shirts and shopping at WalMart) are against all that Obama-elitist education. It has also been reported that fux, the pubs fave form of "news" has the dumbest and least informed of the population.

Why would anyone be surprised that their IQ is lower?

Check out vampo's home state of Georgia ...

Mississippi is lowest because it has highest per capita Republicans in the state.

Where is your evidence of that? I don't expect you to actually have any because I know you're just trolling, but I thought I'd bite anyway. I'm curious.

Oh gawd, right outta the box, proof that the POSTED LINK is true!

Gotta love it.

Serus-lee folx, pubs (all dressed up in confederate flags and red shirts and shopping at WalMart) are against all that Obama-elitist education. It has also been reported that fux, the pubs fave form of "news" has the dumbest and least informed of the population.

Why would anyone be surprised that their IQ is lower?

Check out vampo's home state of Georgia ...

You are one of the most ignorant people I've read in some time, how old are you? You make Truthmatters seem somewhat reasoned.

Not sure if it's related, but of all the states, Mississippi also has the highest per capita black population.

map_nhwhite.gif

http://www.censusscope.org/us/map_nhwhite.html

Last edited:
It has also been shown through studies that people who have higher IQ's lean towards libertarianism... You know, the opposite of what both Republicans and Democrats are today.

I guess that means the OP better switch over!

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. This just in. Blue State morons line up for free money.

" Fast forward two-and-a-half years.

This time, people in NYC are lining up because they heard that people were getting a debit card loaded with as much as $1,000 of stimulus money.:razz: However, based on the latest information, there is no money to be given away. And yet people continue to line up and turn over their sensitive, personal information.

E & M Multi-Services is a tax preparation service that operates out of the back of a “dollar store” in the Fordham section of the Bronx. The company is reportedly collecting copies of Social Security cards, state ID cards and in exchange people are given a debit card from First California Bank.

One small problem with this program — the cards are not loaded with $1,000 — not from Obama or anyone.:D Although, at least one person on the scene believed that the card would contain funds from President Obama:

“They said it was money from Obama.”

Sarah Wallace of ABC7 in New York visited the location and filed this report:

More at link :lol:

Rumors Of Free Stimulus Money Has People Lining Up Again | Video | TheBlaze.com

Last edited:

It also has the highest percentage of blacks, you racist moron.

I hate these threads that attack the poor blacks in Mississippi, who are a whopping 37% of the population - about three times the National average - of the State's population.

In addition to being the dumbest, Mississippi is also the fattest State in the Nation and the most poorly educated.

The result of generations of smart people leaving Hooterville for the big city.

Conservatives are already proven 10 points lower IQ AND lazier intellectually,also have states lower economically and receive more tax money than they put in! Please secede! LOL...

Conservatives are already proven 10 points lower IQ AND lazier intellectually,also have states lower economically and receive more tax money than they put in! Please secede! LOL...

But dems are extremely smart in California. Only 15billion in the red with the highest taxation in the country and they want to raise taxes even more.

My, my, how can this be explained.

Industry in this country has been shifting from the north to the south for some time now. There is a reason why the Great Lakes region, once bustling with industry, is now referred to as the Rust Belt. There is also a reason why it's primarily northern states that are losing Congressional seats to southern ones. That is the where population is moving to.

Forum List

Back