Candidate for Governor of Georgia starts Deportation Bus tour

And of course the Anti American,Anti Constitution,Anti White whiners from ANTIFA are threatening to firebomb the bus and protest it. Ah typical lefty tolerance!

Really, really stupid idea. If Republicans want to claim to be on the right side of the immigration issue (which they largely are), then glorifying rounding people like the gestapo is awfully counter productive.

LMAO...he is going to like 10-15 cities/towns around Georgia including one about 35 miles from me I am gonna try and attend Saturday. Love reporting all these tolerant lefties commenting they are going to egg the bus and put sugar in the tank. :D Cops are gonna be busy!

Ohhhh “antifa “ . Lol! That boogeyman fail was so last year . But hey, maybe ISIS will make a comeback !

Hey, how many immigrants work picking Georgia peaches ? Careful what you wish for .

Ohhhh “antifa “ . Lol! That boogeyman fail was so last year . But hey, maybe ISIS will make a comeback !

Hey, how many immigrants work picking Georgia peaches ? Careful what you wish for .
ANTIFA is very real actually. I read several comments today about firebombing the bus,harming Williams etc.

Forum List

Back