Candidate Corner is open

Jill Stein is a shrieking lunatic racist? :uhh:

See what we mean C_K? This isn't the place for this point but it's a point out there.

Greens lost any shred of credibility when they nominated Cynthia McKinney. Nobody has heard of Jill Stein, and nobody is going to take Greens seriously after McKinney, so Stein is an irrelevancy. And Libertarians are just as marginal and delusional.

Encyclopedia of American Loons:

Encyclopedia of American Loons: #266: Cynthia McKinney

That's absurdly stupid.

See what we mean C_K? This isn't the place for this point but it's a point out there.

Greens lost any shred of credibility when they nominated Cynthia McKinney. Nobody has heard of Jill Stein, and nobody is going to take Greens seriously after McKinney, so Stein is an irrelevancy. And Libertarians are just as marginal and delusional.

That's absurdly stupid.

You can always dream on. Greens shot their cred with that lunatic, and will never get it back. Better to change the name and start over.

lol ... read here Wiki bio ... yes, that Noam Chomsky endorsement will skyrocket her to the top, along with her support for genociding Israelis out of existence. Big winners, there. A self-hating Jewish Cynthia McKinney.

Hey, the crank parties will probably get a couple of percentage points more than usual this cycle, but they aren't going to win a thing, and they aren't 'spoilers' for anybody, except in their own minds.

Last edited:

That's absurdly stupid.

You can always dream on. Greens shot their cred with that lunatic, and will never get it back. Better to change the name and start over.

lol ... read here Wiki bio ... yes, that Noam Chomsky endorsement will skyrocket her to the top, along with her support for genociding Israelis out of existence. Big winners, there. A self-hating Jewish Cynthia McKinney.

Hey, the crank parties will probably get a couple of percentage points more than usual this cycle, but they aren't going to win a thing, and they aren't 'spoilers' for anybody, except in their own minds.

If you think that's logic you've gotta be a moron.
Anyway Jill Stein was the Green 2012 nominee --- not Cynthia McKinney. Idiot.

That's absurdly stupid.

I never said she was, moron; I said they lost cred when they nominated her. Tard. Doesn't matter any more who they nominate, nor how many times you snivel and play 'I Touched You Last!!!' either; won't change the fact Greens are nothing but a small clubhouse for loons.

Well cereal_killer ---- I'll enjoy it a LOT more when you appropriately add a section for Gary Johnson supporters eh?? Or are you just promoting the general media horse race here?
Like transsexuals, you should use the room that you were born to. If your parents were Republican, you should use the Trump section.

That's absurdly stupid.

I never said she was, moron; I said they lost cred when they nominated her. Tard. Doesn't matter any more who they nominate, nor how many times you snivel and play 'I Touched You Last!!!' either; won't change the fact Greens are nothing but a small clubhouse for loons.

Yeah actually you did. It was the first thing (of yours) I answered. To wit:

the Greens shot their own feet off last go round by nominating a shrieking lunatic racist as their last candidate

"Last go round" would be ....... 2012.

Learn how to read.

That's absurdly stupid.

the Greens shot their own feet off last go round by nominating a shrieking lunatic racist as their last candidate

Learn how to read.

The McKinney debacle is their last go round; nobody has taken them seriously since, and nobody is going to remember Jill Stein's shrieking, either.

That's absurdly stupid.

Learn how to read.

The McKinney debacle is their last go round; nobody has taken them seriously since, and nobody is going to remember Jill Stein's shrieking, either.

In other words you're too ignorant to follow what's going on, therefore everybody else should be too. And whatever went on that you didn't catch just "doesn't count".

Good luck wit dat. And grow up.

That's absurdly stupid.

Stein is yet in the congress isn't it four candidates with Jill Stein or.

Just like in real life, when you just want to talk about the candidate you support among friends who support him/her as well, you don't go out and strike up a conversation(s) with people you know don't like them.

Okay cereal_killer I think I get it:
Because the rest of the politics and threads are for debate/opposition
this section is for likeminded supporters to talk about positive
points WITHOUT fear of being attacked and derailing the threads for that.

So this is like AA, church or group support meetings
and not for adversarial debates or attacks from outside opponents.

Do we get one for Johnson and Sanders people
who don't go with the Clinton/Trump choices?

Yes, It's a place to discuss your candidate of choice with other supporters of said candidate.

Well cereal_killer ---- I'll enjoy it a LOT more when you appropriately add a section for Gary Johnson supporters eh?? Or are you just promoting the general media horse race here?
I'm not opposed to adding it, but seeing that the race is really between Trump/Clinton I left it off. I'll add it if you think there's enough interest. Let me know

Oh there's enough interest for CNN to do a Lib Candidate meeting for an hour last week. He's already polling 10 to 12% and (I know this gonna be rough for you bud :badgrin:) Those 2 governors are the only SANE choice on the ballot this year.

Please do add a forum.. And maybe I'll moderate my tone on Trump a bit !!!

cereal_killer -- You do realize that if the Lib ticket even gets 25 electoral votes, in a tight race between the OTHER two -- one of them then has to win by 26.. And I'm thinking it could be 20 to 30..
In which case -- it goes to the House.

You wouldn't want to be standing in the way of a historic event like that --- would ya??
I'll add Gary Johnson.

Libertarian ticket won't get 5 electoral votes so I'm not concerned with standing in the way of anything historic :)

Okay cereal_killer I think I get it:
Because the rest of the politics and threads are for debate/opposition
this section is for likeminded supporters to talk about positive
points WITHOUT fear of being attacked and derailing the threads for that.

So this is like AA, church or group support meetings
and not for adversarial debates or attacks from outside opponents.

Do we get one for Johnson and Sanders people
who don't go with the Clinton/Trump choices?

Yes, It's a place to discuss your candidate of choice with other supporters of said candidate.

I'm not opposed to adding it, but seeing that the race is really between Trump/Clinton I left it off. I'll add it if you think there's enough interest. Let me know

Oh there's enough interest for CNN to do a Lib Candidate meeting for an hour last week. He's already polling 10 to 12% and (I know this gonna be rough for you bud :badgrin:) Those 2 governors are the only SANE choice on the ballot this year.

Please do add a forum.. And maybe I'll moderate my tone on Trump a bit !!!

cereal_killer -- You do realize that if the Lib ticket even gets 25 electoral votes, in a tight race between the OTHER two -- one of them then has to win by 26.. And I'm thinking it could be 20 to 30..
In which case -- it goes to the House.

You wouldn't want to be standing in the way of a historic event like that --- would ya??
I'll add Gary Johnson.

Libertarian ticket won't get 5 electoral votes so I'm not concerned with standing in the way of anything historic :)

Appreciate that.. But crow will be served -- and this post is bookmarked.. Fine candidate you've got there BTW.. I'll find a couple nice things to say about him... :rolleyes:

That's absurdly stupid.

Sorry moron, but McKinney was the Green's last go round; nobody paid any attention to Greens since, and for good reason. they got a bump when they nominated Nader, then like the idiots they are they blew themselves away and are even less consequence since, especially in 2012 and now; they had no go round since Nader, but you cultists can always dream on; keep hitting the bong and avoiding reality.

That's absurdly stupid.

Sorry moron, but McKinney was the Green's last go round; nobody paid any attention to Greens since, and for good reason. they got a bump when they nominated Nader, then like the idiots they are they blew themselves away and are even less consequence since, especially in 2012 and now; they had no go round since Nader, but you cultists can always dream on; keep hitting the bong and avoiding reality.

Sigh...

>> Jill Ellen Stein (born May 14, 1950) is an American physician, activist, and politician. She has been described as the Green Party's presumptive nominee for President of the United States in the 2016 election.[1] Stein was the nominee of the Green Party for President of the United States in 2012,[2][3][4] and was twice a candidate for Governor of Massachusetts—in 2002 and 2010.[5][6][7] << --- Wiki

Freaking illiterati...

I'll add Gary Johnson.

So what about all the other marginal 'Parties'? Why not just add another 30 special forums for them too? lol ...

I think a forum for the Dane Party would be appropriate...

Alaska
Connecticut
Delaware
Hawaii
Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
New York
Northern Mariana Islands
Ohio
Oregon
Puerto Rico
Rhode Island
U.S. Virgin Islands
Vermont
Wisconsin
List of political parties in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's absurdly stupid.

Sigh...

>> Jill Ellen Stein (born May 14, 1950) is an American physician, activist, and politician. She has been described as the Green Party's presumptive nominee for President of the United States in the 2016 election.[1] Stein was the nominee of the Green Party for President of the United States in 2012,[2][3][4] and was twice a candidate for Governor of Massachusetts—in 2002 and 2010.[5][6][7] << --- Wiki

Freaking illiterati...

lol ... truly desperate ... nobody knows her or cares, except cranks. nobody heard or cared about Greens since McKinney made the news and got them put on the ignore list. You'll just have to grow up and go see a therapist.

That's absurdly stupid.

Sigh...

Freaking illiterati...

lol ... truly desperate ... nobody knows her or cares, except cranks. nobody heard or cared about Greens since McKinney made the news and got them put on the ignore list. You'll just have to grow up and go see a therapist.

Ironic that you just quoted Wiki ---- exactly the same source I quoted to prove you WRONG.

Sigh...

Freaking illiterati...

Ironic that you just quoted Wiki ---- exactly the same source I quoted to prove you WRONG.

I see you took my advice about hitting the bong. Lots of people have been 'candidates' nobody has ever heard of, and some of them have Wiki pages, too. lol ...

Not only did Jill Stein nearly triple the McKinney vote when she (Stein) ran in 2012 --- which is sitting right there in post 55 and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it --- that 2012 election got Stein the most votes in a general election of any female Presidential candidate in the history of the United States.

Fun fact. And there ain't a damn thing you can do about that either.

Finally, thing three --- it's spelled with an H: bhong.

Forum List

Back