Candian Trucker Convoy SPREADS....blocks biggest bridge between Canada and US, in Toronto.

Blocking economic activity is stupid and is probably illegal.

If they want to peacefully protest and express themselves, so be it. There is a big difference between that and hurting the economy in an organized manner.

So, I would recommend they stick to calling for data and justification for continued, year old vaccine mandates, especially among those who drive trucks and aren't near people. They should NOT be blocking borders and delivery routes.

The rest of the world is opening up, so every day we remain closed and/or require special passports, the more foreign businesses steal our jobs. 200K Jobs lost last month and we are celebrating min. wage warehouses in T.O so the neccity of us returning to normal is vital IMO.

You can't counter one perceived wrong with another.

Well they are doing it because of stupid and illegal reasons, so they are fighting fire with fire.

If they want to peacefully protest and express themselves, so be it. There is a big difference between that and hurting the economy in an organized manner.

So, I would recommend they stick to calling for data and justification for continued, year old vaccine mandates, especially among those who drive trucks and aren't near people. They should NOT be blocking borders and delivery routes.

The rest of the world is opening up, so every day we remain closed and/or require special passports, the more foreign businesses steal our jobs. 200K Jobs lost last month and we are celebrating min. wage warehouses in T.O so the neccity of us returning to normal is vital IMO.

Again, why weren’t you pissed at Trudeau?

If someones is engaging in economic warfare against a population of course it bothers me. BLM is a racket and I didn't support violent protest, vandalism or destruction of businesses/economic activity.

Please direct me to a post in which I supported economic harm committed by a protest.
You were quiet then, why?

The BEST part is many of the truckers in the protest HAVE BEEN VAXXED!

THey dont want a MANDATE PRECEDENT.

THat is lost on nearly all left win cucks.

You LIKE this mandate, but what if YOU DO NOT LIKE the next one? It that too forward thinking for a lefty?
Yep, it’s the slippery slope thing

To win this they have to cause pain.

They understand this. Fighting for Freedom can be painfull

If someones is engaging in economic warfare against a population of course it bothers me. BLM is a racket and I didn't support violent protest, vandalism or destruction of businesses/economic activity.

Please direct me to a post in which I supported economic harm committed by a protest.
The overreach of govt can only be challenged by causing them pain. And others will get hurt in the process.

You either want Freedom or you dont

THAT is what the left has left us all. The convoy is doing no wrong. The Majority of citizens are with them and are willing to endure a little discomfort in order to regain their national freedom. So would I. I am prepared to do just that.

Are you watching what Otawan mini tyrants are doing? and Justine the Pure? Threatening citizens with punishment if they support the truckers? Now they go after the children of the truckers. That looks like desperation on the part of these tyrants who see that they must retain their control of the peons. Turdeau is being jeered by his own party!!

It's all tied together. These tyrants are ALL in it together. Better open those baby blues.

"TORONTO — The busiest crossing on the U.S.-Canada land border was blockaded Tuesday as the demonstrations against vaccine mandates that have paralyzed Canada’s capital spread to a crucial trade artery, while inspiring similar protests from Europe to Australia."

LET FREEDOM RING!!

This is GREAT! It's spreading!
Snowflakes.....when truckers used to be these tough guys. No more.

"TORONTO — The busiest crossing on the U.S.-Canada land border was blockaded Tuesday as the demonstrations against vaccine mandates that have paralyzed Canada’s capital spread to a crucial trade artery, while inspiring similar protests from Europe to Australia."

LET FREEDOM RING!!

I believe this is where our white wing friends hop in and say they should be gassed and shot at for blocking the roads.

Wait, I'm not seeing that at all. Weird!

1644450354540.png

Yeap...it should be illegal.

LET FREEDOM RING!!

The Ambassador Bridge that joins Detroit and Windsor is blocked too. It's 5he price of freedom.

LET FREEDOM RING!!

Yep celebrate freedom by taking away the freedom of others. Sounds like the conservative thing to do these days

LET FREEDOM RING!!

how do we know for sure that this doesnt harm just the people of canada but the elite dont get affected by it for sure?

I believe this is where our white wing friends hop in and say they should be gassed and shot at for blocking the roads.

Wait, I'm not seeing that at all. Weird!
Actually, I would not condemn the same thing you guys do with BLM and Antifa and whatever else. Anarchy and mayhem can be for all instead of certain groups. But these people are not destroying.

Forum List

Back