Canadians Have Had Enough

I can't make out what he was saying though sorry, here's another one.

We will get there with Biden before the election. People are turning on the left everywhere

View attachment 616360
Tik Tok?!?! Is that the right’s new media of choice now that Truth Social is going down the tubes?
:auiqs.jpg:

A few redneck republicans expressing the right to freedom and youve interpreted it as a landslide victory.
Get real.

They sure are desperate. I guess rootin' for Putin isn't working for them.

Off topic, I see that you’re desperate and can’t defend Trudeau and how Canadians are tired of his hypocrisy. Keep on trolling.

A few redneck republicans expressing the right to freedom and youve interpreted it as a landslide victory.
Get real.
Trudeau is on his way down, his latest flub is just another in a long line of bad moves.

I expect a few shortcomings from leaders but Trudeau’s arrogance wears thin on Canadians.

The left is no different than the right in supporting leaders that are misogynists, racist and corrupt. Canada is like the United States, party over country.

Trudeau is on his way down, his latest flub is just another in a long line of bad moves.

I expect a few shortcomings from leaders but Trudeau’s arrogance wears thin on Canadians.

The left is no different than the right in supporting leaders that are misogynists, racist and corrupt.
and you have evidence if those exaggerations or just the typical hatred of democrats. Though so. Youre big mouth is blowing off again.
Canada is like the United States, party over country.

and you have evidence if those exaggerations or just the typical hatred of democrats. Though so. Youre big mouth is blowing off again.
We have hashed these events of Trudeau over and over. Here they are: List of scandals and missteps involving Canada's Trudeau

By the way Trudeau is not a Democrat, but he does seem to hate being questioned or challenged. No difference between Him, Biden and Trump.

Your turn to dismiss Trudeau and his actions as being no big deal.

Forum List

Back