Canadians Have Had Enough

We have hashed these events of Trudeau over and over. Here they are: List of scandals and missteps involving Canada's Trudeau

By the way Trudeau is not a Democrat, but he does seem to hate being questioned or challenged. No difference between Him, Biden and Trump.

Your turn to dismiss Trudeau and his actions as being no big deal.
My point is how he is ridiculed for doing his job to protect the people. Its the same loonies who object to vaccines that are critical and stupid.

His politics is explained below and it more aligned with democrats than anyone else. Call it what you like, he's a leftie.
In Australia, the controlling party is named the liberal party. They are exactly the OPPOSITE to the liberals in America.
What party do you think The Democratic Republic of Congo is?
It is an extreme right wing dictatorship.
Names mean nothing.

My point is how he is ridiculed for doing his job to protect the people. Its the same loonies who object to vaccines that are critical and stupid.

His politics is explained below and it more aligned with democrats than anyone else. Call it what you like, he's a leftie.
In Australia, the controlling party is named the liberal party. They are exactly the OPPOSITE to the liberals in America.
What party do you think The Democratic Republic of Congo is?
It is an extreme right wing dictatorship.
Names mean nothing.
My point that he is corrupt is not important but your point, which had nothing to do with my post is. Got it, it’s all about you. What a egotistical ass you are.

My point that he is corrupt is not important but your point, which had nothing to do with my post is. Got it, it’s all about you. What a egotistical ass you are.
Wheres the irrefutable evidence he is corrupt?
I know you cannot produce it so your ego comment is cancelled by hate filled lies.

Forum List

Back