Canadian Wildfires--What in the World?

That is not going to happen. Canada has nearly 500 active fires and over half of them are out of control. It is estimated 80% are due to lighting brought on by high temperatures. Over 17 million acres have been burned and there is no end in sight. When the bad air quality in your area get's better depends on the wind. The smoke is going to be around all summer. As the old Al Jolson song goes, "You Ain't see nothing yet".
I think Canada has an arsonist with a firefighter's knowledge. Prayers up for our good neighbor, Canada. I hope the Royal Mounties catch the creep.

Canada_Wildfires_43921-6480c8469f070-768x432.jpg
Canada_Wildfire_99979-6480c65fd205b-scaled.jpg
Canada_Wildfire_71533-6480c6762392d-scaled.jpg
Canada_Wildfires_65825-6480c696e562a-scaled.jpg
f605b13c-ffd6-11ed-b416-a15daea0d021-6480c6d2f0c30-scaled.jpg

Canada_Wildfires_22420-6480c836d3c43-scaled.jpg
https___assets.bwbx_.io_images_users_iqjWHBFdfxIU_itc.88rT4f3E_v0_piFq5T3pJF0qzS8rF9LjsWaQ_-1x-1-6480da5d1df14.jpg
https___assets.bwbx_.io_images_users_iqjWHBFdfxIU_iEcuEfe3Dxk4_v0_piFq5T3pJF0qzS8rF9LjsWaQ_-1x-1-6480da96ee211.jpg
Canada_Wildfires_76277-6480dac31a743.jpg

Photo Credits here: Photos: Hundreds of wildfires blaze throughout Canada

I see a lot of effort on this graceless situation, and I'm betting the fires were not an accident of nature, but from a criminal nut's hands. They had a case like this in California a couple of decades ago. They finally caught the guy. I think one of the fires the guy set cost a human life back then. Don't tell me the California Democrats let him out of his life sentence and he moved to Nova Scotia. :(

Last edited:
I think Canada has an arsonist with a firefighter's knowledge. Prayers up for our good neighbor, Canada. I hope the Royal Mounties catch the creep.
I was thinking more like Jewish Space Lasers

1688039240537.jpeg

Time to bring out your mask Sweetie

Oh…..I forgot
Masks don‘t work

Maybe you should rely on Herd Immunity and let the smoke weed out our weakest

I'm sorry to say this but you're either not too bright or sadly, sadly misinformed.

A N95 is MEANT for smoke and etc. NOT for airborne viruses. Here, from your heroes the World Economic Forum, the size of particles. Note how large pollen and dust are, what people typically use masks for. Now, go all the way down to smoke--and what you minions were using masks for--Covid.

Right.

VA3n8eC_pHvbZGL13lARzzkBw7h-xyOBM4E48Mf_yjw.jpg

Time to bring out your mask Sweetie

Oh…..I forgot
Masks don‘t work

Maybe you should rely on Herd Immunity and let the smoke weed out our weakest

More education for the Mask Cult. About that 95 mask. Oh gee, only to .3? Gosh let's refer back to the chart from the WEF--oh hey, it say the Covid particulate is way smaller than that! Whoa!

Right, some of us knew that, and some of us just swallow the propaganda without ever THINKING.

N95 respirators help reduce the wearer's inhalation exposure to certain airborne particulates. These respirator filters have been tested and certified by NIOSH to be at least 95% efficient when tested against very “small” particles that are the most difficult size to filter (approximately 0.3 microns).

file:///C:/Users/gwens/Downloads/multimedia.pdf

More education for the Mask Cult. About that 95 mask. Oh gee, only to .3? Gosh let's refer back to the chart from the WEF--oh hey, it say the Covid particulate is way smaller than that! Whoa!

Right, some of us knew that, and some of us just swallow the propaganda without ever THINKING.

N95 respirators help reduce the wearer's inhalation exposure to certain airborne particulates. These respirator filters have been tested and certified by NIOSH to be at least 95% efficient when tested against very “small” particles that are the most difficult size to filter (approximately 0.3 microns).

file:///C:/Users/gwens/Downloads/multimedia.pdf
You don’t need a mask Sweetie

You need to breathe that smoke into your lungs and develop an immunity to smoke. Don’t listen to medical professionals, they are all corrupt

The Jewish people are stewards of the earth. So I think your theory is half-baked, doll.

Jewish Space Lasers are a proven FACT

Just ask Marjorie Trailer Queen.
Jews use them to start Forest Fires

You don’t need a mask Sweetie

You need to breathe that smoke into your lungs and develop an immunity to smoke. Don’t listen to medical professionals, they are all corrupt

They lost their minds, ignored the science and you bought into all of it.

I told you the science. You love the cult beliefs.

We know this.

They lost their minds, ignored the science and you bought into all of it.

I told you the science. You love the cult beliefs.

We know this.

Sweetie…

You can’t trust Science or Medicine…..they are biased against Conservatives

Don’t like science?
Make your own

Jewish Space Lasers are a proven FACT

Just ask Marjorie Trailer Queen.
Jews use them to start Forest Fires
The Jewish Deep State is using its space lasers to start the Canadian woods on fire in order to blame it on global warming so they can use that as an excuse to push their agenda of control over the economy.

Duh.

The Canadian smoke here in St. Louis is worse than smoking 6 cigarettes a day. Plus we still have assholes in trucks rolling coal & a billion fireworks smoking things up for the next week. Add to that high 100°+ heat & humidity. This is the worst atmosphere I have ever experienced in my 56yrs.

Canada sucks. This has been the case for quite some time now.
The Canadians are not responsible for the high temperatures that brought on the lighting strikes that started most of these fires.

https___assets.bwbx_.io_images_users_iqjWHBFdfxIU_itc.88rT4f3E_v0_piFq5T3pJF0qzS8rF9LjsWaQ_-1x-1-6480da5d1df14.jpg
https___assets.bwbx_.io_images_users_iqjWHBFdfxIU_iEcuEfe3Dxk4_v0_piFq5T3pJF0qzS8rF9LjsWaQ_-1x-1-6480da96ee211.jpg

I see a lot of effort on this graceless situation, and I'm betting the fires were not an accident of nature, but from a criminal nut's hands. They had a case like this in California a couple of decades ago. They finally caught the guy. I think one of the fires the guy set cost a human life back then. Don't tell me the California Democrats let him out of his life sentence and he moved to Nova Scotia. :(

Most of these fires were caused by lighting due to unseasonable high temperatures causing atmosphere disturbances. 82% of the destruction is attributed to lighting initiated fires. Most fires caused by humans are accidents and are typically reported by someone before they become uncontrollable. Although it might be of some comfort to you to believe humans started these fires and catching them will solve the problem, it simply is not true.

The Canadians are not responsible for the high temperatures that brought on the lighting strikes that started most of these fires.

Most of these fires were caused by lighting due to unseasonable high temperatures causing atmosphere disturbances. 82% of the destruction is attributed to lighting initiated fires. Most fires caused by humans are accidents and are typically reported by someone before they become uncontrollable. Although it might be of some comfort to you to believe humans started these fires and catching them will solve the problem, it simply is not true.
I stand corrected, Mr. Flopper. Thank you.

I see a lot of effort on this graceless situation, and I'm betting the fires were not an accident of nature, but from a criminal nut's hands.
I enjoy how you speculate wildly about things you clearly know nothing about. It’s cute.

My owning an F150 is gonna extinct polar bears but half of Canada is ablaze and crickets....

Forum List

Back