Canadian Wildfires--What in the World?

All Canada worries about is smoking pot, having abortions, and punishing right wingers from protesting.

That's it.

Dictator Trudy certainly does not give a damn, and if anyone complains, he will just blame climate change

Easy, peasy, lemon squeezy.

All Canada worries about is smoking pot, having abortions, and punishing right wingers from protesting.

That's it.

Dictator Trudy certainly does not give a damn, and if anyone complains, he will just blame climate change

I've had it with our "neighbors to the north". Just no

That's it.

And manufacturing fake threats to ensure some unworthy kid scores a 6 figure job as a plain clothed cop. The Police State destroyed us, as such systems have in every nation they have been borne. The rise of the competitive global economy guaranteed this. Visit Ontario sometime if you want to enter a time machine to experience how East Germany was run.

Last edited:
Yesterday's air quality in Illinois was unlike anything I've ever experienced before in this country, I have never seen smoke like that, it was crazy. Visibility was 1.5 miles. Looking out across the river from the highest point in my city yesterday I could barely see the other side.

If you do not see that this was a deliberate act then I believe you are innocent and blind . Neary 400 fires all occurring at the same time !!! Do not play the silly Coincidence game yet again and as Deniers have done for Killer Shot injuries and deaths .

I think Canada is setting those fires just to piss off Sweet Sue

We need to invade

Forum List

Back